PHOTO_STUDIO_NYCPhotographer Male New York, New York, US
My Website: Photo Studio NYC E productions SiteMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/PHOTOSTUDIONYC
Mayhem # 244090
Latest on our current Airport Shootout/Casting:
--->Photographer RoldanImages MM#6031 (www.RoldanImages.com) will be joining us in our SHOOTOUT
--->Models who want to be considered should email their full contact info to our email at email@example.com
shot in Dec. 2000
Now shooting for http://www.misscaribbeantan.com/
An International Swimsuit Model Search.
Models who are interested please inquire with mail on mm that would include your contact info as well. Thanks
Attn. Serious Inquires ONLY:
Shooting for Magazine Submissions :
Actively screening for models interested in magazine submissions to major publications such as Maxim, Stuff, Playboy and others.
If interested contact me on here or email me at:
I have decided to join MM in order to share my interests with other photographers as well as get their imput, advice and suggestions. I appreciate for you interest in my work and I am looking forward to working with models of any level.
I do know first hand how challenging modeling world could be for a unexperienced model.
Therefore, I am willing to work with begginer models even harder in order to help them get devoloped and succeed in the wonderful field of work that they have chosen. This profile will be constantly be updated as time allows me. Here you see limited samples of many models that I have worked in the past.
I am looking forward to working with any one.
TFP-TFCD is done for selective models as time allows me.
Please ask for details.
REQUIRENMENTS / CONSIDERATIONS FOR TFP-TFCD SHOOT Please read them so we can both agree on them.
1. The model shows up on time and is mentally and physically prepared to work. He/She has some modeling experience or is at least comfortable enough in front of the camera to pose freely. I will certainly help with some fine tunning of the poses.
2. Model gives 100% during the shoot. The model should be open to suggestions, comments, constructive criticism and new ideas. I will also be open to all if the above during the shoot.
3. It can be said that models as like palettes. Models should be flexible in assuming the image and look that photographer is suggesting to get the best results.
4. I maintain artistic freedom and creative control for the majority of the shoot. We will certainly discuss ideas and goals prior to shooting and will do my best to make sure we stay along that path and get exactly what we have discuss.
As with any artist, freedom to create what one envisions, feels is important to end up with great work. I shoot as i feel, so as time changes so may my ideas or concepts. I understand that to give that much freedom requires a great deal of flexibility on modeling party.
5. I leave my escort home when I come to work. So should the model
Rates are flexible
Counter only since 02/27/10
Have you worked with PHOTO_STUDIO_NYC? Add Credits for PHOTO_STUDIO_NYC! >>
A man who keeps inspiring me and leads me to believe