Prairie Town ProductionPhotographer Male Sun City, Arizona, US
My Website: Prairie Town Productions (Zenfolio)My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/PrairieTownProductions
Mayhem # 7154
My 10 rules for doing a photo shoot.
1. Photography is fun. If photography is not fun you're doing it wrong?
2. I expect input from all the model. All shoots are a collaboration to one degree or another.
3. Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, ages and colors. Everyone has the right to feel beautiful.
4. My job is to make you look good and when you look good you will feel good.
5. Nudity is often an enhancement but never a requirement.
6. We do not judge body art. You will not be rejected if you have a tattoo, a piercing, floppy ears or a tail.
7. You give me your time and I will give you images, lots and lots of images.
8. I have yet to date one single model I have worked with but I have met many new very good friends.
9. I prefer studio shoots and I have a portable studio. Age has reduced my hiking and climbing.
10. Respect is always given and always expected.
If you want to be discovered, shoot. If you expect to be paid or published every time you shoot, you are limiting your exposure. The key to being an overnight success is not about who you know, it's about who knows you. If you limit your exposure you limit your chances to succeed.
So do you have a concept you are wanting to try? Let me know and I will work with you to bring your vision to live.
Life is not about being yourself, life is about creating yourself!..................... Unknown
Sex appeal is 50% what you've got and 50% what people think you've got... Sophia Loren
If you want something you never had, do something you've never done........ Unknown
Life is want happens while we are busy making other plans........................ John Lennon
Basic rule of life;
When you commit, keep your commitment. If you cannot keep your commitment call, text or write. We get stood up by people who expect to be taken serious. Remember photographers talk just as models do. If you act as a flake limit the chances you get and you might never even know why. Your work is the only thing of value you own.
Beauty has varied throughout time. Beauty has been described in many ways but simply put beauty is happiness. Beauty is often misunderstood but yet something we seek. Beauty is different things to different people. Beauty is love, beauty is life, beauty is spirit. If we find a person with physical beauty, spiritual beauty and mental beauty then we have found a true beauty. But if lacking, physical beauty is the easiest to fake.
Visit me at my port at:
And please feel free to add me on Facebook as well
Have you worked with Prairie Town Production? Add Credits for Prairie Town Production! >>
(Amanda MM 152271)
(RoxyMarie90 MM 1919587)
(Azariah MM 2636870)
(Lena E Nelson MM 2344134)
(Hilary Higuera MM 1618273)