Robert Gabriel PhotoPhotographer Male Surfside Beach, South Carolina, US
My Website: Please like me on Facebook :0)My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/RGPMB
Mayhem # 2350571
About MeMy name is Bob. First let me take a moment to thank you for your interest in my work. I have found that the talent on these pages is truly amazing. I am simply looking to be challenged by some of the best artist, models and photographers in the business. I specially would love to work with hair stylists and makeup artists to help build each others portfolio.
Things that are important to me:
1. Models/Stylist Photography: Please contact me for rates. 2. I value your time and ask that you value mine. For me these are show stoppers... (1) Return communications in a timely manner and (2) be on time for the shoot. You can communicate with me via Email, Facebook, phone, or MM Message.
3. I am an experienced photographer but I'm happy to help new models if you have a passion for modeling, and are willing to accept and follow directions. And, I love the opportunity to work with experienced models. Besides the MM images, you can see a good deal of my work on the Facebook link here.
4. Please feel free to bring a friend, assistant, or escort to the shoot. My only requirements are that (1) they do not art direct or interfere in anyway (2) will allow you to be yourself.
5. I will give you my best and expect the same in return but keep in mind that I can only capture what you give me to capture. So it is important that you come ready to shoot, relax and follow directions. I also value your creativity so please feel free to make suggestions. Amazing images require that the model and the photographer are on the same wave.
6. I am married to an amazing woman and I am not interested in anything but producing great images.
** What TFD means to me...
I see TFD (time for disk) as a trade for valuable time, skills and resources. You provide your time, talent and resources (personal grooming, wardrobe, make-up, etc.) and I provide my time, talent and resources (cameras, lenses, lights, backdrops, editing software, computer, and other equipment.) In addition, I will scout the location, then provide coaching and art direction for the shoot. Besides the pre-production time we may spend discussing the shoot, I will spend a good deal of time sorting and editing the images. I have found that this takes 2-6 hours for every hour of shooting. Great images don't just happen, we have to work together to make them happen.
Have you worked with Robert Gabriel Photo? Add Credits for Robert Gabriel Photo! >>