Isabelle-RoseModel Female Accrington, England, United Kingdom
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/RebeccaDonohoe
Mayhem # 1206824
About MeHello, My name is Rebecca Isabel-Rose and I am a petite model. I am currently not testing unless I feel it could greatly benefit my portfolio. I do have reasonable rates so please contact me if you think I can add something different to your portfolio, thank you.
To view my full portfolio please add me on facebook:
*(I am also available in Huddersfield)*
* I modelled for a University of Huddersfield students' illustration project which required a little bit of acting.
*A location gothic themed shoot on the grounds of an art gallery with photographer Pat Bolam.
*A high fashion studio shoot with Photographer Cassie Mayers.
*A fashion and lingerie moving lights studio shoot with photographer Cassie Mayers.
*A lifestyle, fashion, and swimwear location beach shoot with photographer Michael Nix.
*A glamour and 'Lara Croft' themed stuidio shoot with photographer Gareth Hardy.
*A lingerie and glamour studio shoot with photographer David Sharples.
* An English bridal shoot with MUA Henna_nails and photographer Aisha.
* A 1960's themed shoot with photographer Tony Cross and MUA Sophia from 'Dolz Make Up'
* A high fashion studio shoot with photographer Phil Winterbourne and MUA Jessie Young.
* A shoot with Photographer Nicola Price and Hairdresser Simon Murray. Shooting both outdoors and studio alternative fashion and beauty shots.
*A location shoot in Blackpool with Photographer Nicky Price MUA Debbie Does Dazzle along with other models .
* A Beauty studio shoot in Blackburn with Photographer Cassie Mayers and MUA Kym.
* A serial themed location shoot in Blackpool with photogrpher Nicky Price (Exhibition project).
* A beauty shoot based on the 'Glamorisation of Violence' with photographer Chantelle Bowker and MUA Nina Smith-Crallen along with other models. (Exhibition project)
* An underwater shoot with the theme 'reflections' with photographer David Morgan.
*A fashion and beauty shoot with photographer Chantelle Bowker and MUA Heather Croston.
* Four theatrical underwater shoots based on Charles Kingsley's The Water Babies playing the characters of the good fairies working with photographer David Morgan and MUA Louise Jane.
*A studio shoot with Daniel Wheels photography with the theme 'The model as an accessory' prop shoot.
I have also had two other shoots on occasions where I have paid the photographers. Here is where I first gained experience on how to react to the photographer, work with the camera and how to carry off different poses/shapes.
I have participated in two fashion shows back in high school which is something I'd love to do more of, this is my passion.
I am a qualified beauty therapist (Level 3) and can do my own basic makeup for shoots if need be.
Have you worked with Isabelle-Rose? Add Credits for Isabelle-Rose! >>