Simply KatModel Female Long Beach, California, US
My Website: Www.instagram.com/Katrina.s.kingMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/SimplyKat
Mayhem # 2550894
About MeA little about me, my name is Katrina Ferguson (aka Simply Kat) and I love what I do with modeling! It allows me to express myself in a completely new way! I have very fair skin, blonde Mohawk hair and bright blue eyes. I have a tattoo of a tiki mask on my right foot, the poem "If" by Rudyard Kipling on my right side from mid chest to upper knee, a bound girl being tortured on my left outer thigh and am working on my fully colored anatomical back piece. Also, I just added a new piece and it is the word "misanthropy" on my lower left leg just medial of my shin. I love collaborating with others and letting my imagination fly, creating new and memorable art is just who I am! Send me a message! Please read the following......
- I will NOT do porn or erotic.
- If you hit on me I will block you, so don't even think about it.
- If I do not like where the shoot is going or I feel uncomfortable, I WILL LEAVE... and won't come back.
- FOR ALL SHOOTS: I like to be organized and know what I am doing in a shoot. I HATE last minute wardrobe and make-up; So, photographers know what you want to do and have references to them (i.e. articles, stories, pics, ect.) and be sure to confirm the final look with me.
- I will do TFP on occasion, but I need to be compensated for gas and food. Dually note that paid jobs, publications and the opportunity to get myself out there, WILL take priority.
- I like shooting with other female models; I have never shot with a male model, so I can't say whether I like it or not.
- I am currently building my portfolio and a signature look. ;)
- 2-3 hours = $100 per hour
- 4-6 hours = $90 per hour
- 7 and more hours = $80 per hour
- depends on job, location and flat rate gigs.
With all my love, <3 Simply Kat
Have you worked with Simply Kat? Add Credits for Simply Kat! >>
"The shoot was great, body painting shoots are always fun and Kat has a great personality and is easy to work with. I look forward to anything we would do in the future."