HammerPublication No gender Macomb, Michigan, US
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, US
Rockingham, North Carolina, US
My Website: The Horse Backstreet ChoppersMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/TheHorseBackstreetChoppersMaga
Mayhem # 280851
We are the leading motorcycle magazine in the world. We are located just north of Detroit, Michigan but travel quite a bit. Almost all of our covers feature models from Model Mayhem. All models are paid for the shoot and all expenses are generally covered. I expect professionals and do not mind paying for professional services. Although we are in the Detroit area, we hold events and photoshoots worldwide.
Here is a list of FAQ:
1) Managers/agents please have the model contact us directly. We do not deal with modeling agencies.
2) We expect a professional model; one who can pose on her own, who is punctual and looks like her port. We will assist in posing ideas, but expect you to be able to hold the pose for the photos.
3) We do shoot nudes but not for the print portion of the magazine, only for our media platforms. It is not mandatory, but it is welcome if you are comfortable. We do shoot provocative, flirty shots. We require comfortability with short skirts, two-piece bikini, lingerie and similar.
4) We are the only motorcycle magazine who uses girls from all ethnic backgrounds. If you have the look, we want you.
5) If the assignment is paid, the pay is non-negatible and is paid by corporate check the day of the shoot. No exceptions. Once the photoshoot is complete and you will be sent a copy of all the shots we take and edit. You will also receive copies of the magazine once it's published.
6) We typically shoot at our studio or on location.
7) If you are not that experienced, not good at posing, please still inquire. We will work with you as long as we know ahead of time. We always have our fashion editor on set for our photoshoots.
8) Most shoots take about three hours, rarely more. You can break as often as needed. We try our best to make you as comfortable as possible. You will be treated very well, with no yelling or demands.
9) Punctuality is very important. If we set a time we expect you to be there within that within that timeframe.
Right now there is a waiting list for our models. We print 10 magazines a year, we hold 5 events a year, we sponsor many more events. So are always in need of models. Please look at our website or buy one of our magazines. Our magazines are published worldwide in stores such as Walmart and Barnes & Noble, also with being on every mobile app store, Apple, Google, and Amazon.
Thank you for your interest in being a model for our magazine. To be added to our list of potential models for the upcoming year, we would need for you to complete a submission form. You must complete the form to be considered, otherwise we will not consider you for our magazine.
If you are interested in working with us, we require a formal submission to be completed.
Thank you for your time and support. We appreciate it and look forward to your submission.
Chanel “Mz. Debo" Flowers
The Horse Back Street Choppers Magazine
Have you worked with Hammer? Add Credits for Hammer! >>
We would like to thank all of the models we've worked with; you have all been amazing.