TonyHillPhotographyPhotographer Female Brooksville, Florida, US
My Website: Tony Hill PhotographyMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/TonyHillPhotography
Mayhem # 1250963
About Me** Currently limiting the amount of trade work,my prices are very reasonable.Contact me for rates. However, please message me if you are looking for trade work as I am still looking to take some on.**
When you hear the word "Photography" you instantly think of captivating images, breathtaking scenery or gorgeous models, and while this sums it up, to me it is so much more than that. Photography is not just a hobby or a job, it is my passion. For as long as I can remember, I've always had a camera in my hand from a young age. Even though I didn't know it at the time, I have come to find out that producing these beautiful images and working with such amazing models,that this is my calling,my life and what I want more than anything. I attended the International Academy of Design and Technology back in Tampa,Florida and received my assoc. of Science Degree. Although I will always have more to learn, I will work to provide all of my models with the best possible work that I can. I'm always up for trying new and exciting ideas when it comes to Photoshoots, don't hesitate to message me about ANY idea you may have in mind. I'm very easy to get along with and always walk away with an amazing experience and I hope that in working with me you will walk away completely satisfied too. Check out some of my work,feel free to leave any love and thanks so much.
TIPS AND PRE SHOOT DETAILS.
1. Please make sure all tags etc are taken off your clothing before shooting,so they won't be sticking out in your photos.
2. Try on your outfits before bringing them to your shoot, to see what looks best on you and if they're are things that need to be adjusted such as bra straps etc showing.
3. Practing posing in your mirror,see what look poses look best with your body so that when shooting you feel comfortable and ready to rock out your shoot.
4. If your bringing someone along to your shoot,please make sure that it's someone you feel completely comfortable being around yet someone who isn't going to distract you from doing what we are here to do.
5. Please be prompt,from time to time we all happen to run a little late, if so don't hesitate to give a call just so I know what's going on.
6. If you HAVE to cancel a shoot please try do so 24-48 hours in advance, alot of time goes into scheduling and locations and If I have enough time I may be able to find someone to fill your place or give notice to any other parties involved who have also cleared out their day for the shoot.
7. The day of shooting, please make sure, especially if were shooting lingerie,swimwear type shoots you have shaved,and come prepared for the photos being taken,as that type of editing takes alot more time to do when it can be avoided.
8. Clothing, hair and makeup for your shoot will be discussed in email,phone or in person to make sure they fit the look and feel of our shoot.
Have you worked with TonyHillPhotography? Add Credits for TonyHillPhotography! >>
"TonyHill Photography, amazing photographer, easy to work with. Professionally edited photos."
Credit Notes_______HAIR STYLIST_______
Briana Rasicci (x2) #1904356
Brooke Allison(x4) #2476610
Beauty by Yadira (x1)
Mackenzie Edmondson (x1)
Makeup by Jae Lee # 2244942 (x3)
Brooke Allison(x4) # 2476610
Jenna Summers (not on MM)
Kathryn C. (not on MM)
Sara Grace (Not on MM)
Janice S. (x1) # 1588856
Chelsea Lea (x1) # 2419851
Katie Beth (x1)
Michelle Pearce (x2) # 2265293
Erin Sledge (x1)
Alexa (not on MM)
Melody Joy Novak (x3)
Kat Connell (x1)
Miranda Heinold (not on MM)
Kristy Maur (x1)
Lizette G. (x2)
Danielle Warnock (x1)
Brittany Pollo (X1)
Dessie Mitcheson (x1)
Julianne Schake (x2)
Kristin (x1) Not on MM
Lauren Michelle Reilly (x3)
Mandi Jordan (x1)