AJCPhotographyPhotographer Male Ipswich, England, United Kingdom
My Website: My Domain Name / Temp Site LinkMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/ajc07977
Mayhem # 520356
I'm a photographer who prefers to use natural/mixed light, with natural surroundings wherever possible. This environmental style of shooting keeps it real, creative and contrasts with that 'static backdrop or set in a studio' look.
As per recent years - I wish to organise many more 'strobist style' shoots. Off-camera flash on location and balanced with ambient light, makes for very dynamic images with added 'oomph' This year I have played more with coloured gels too - these really add an easy bit of extra interest, especially for backgrounds.
I pride myself in being very flexible and adaptable to the place where I am shooting in. This has been a 'must have skill' with the many weddings I have shot over the years.
I get a 'kick' out of shooting in real homes rather than totally faked set-ups.
Outdoors in good light = also great.
- - -
During Summer/Autumn 2016 - I'm seeking individuals compatible with:
* Being able to shoot in their own home AND/OR also on location.
* Simple yet beautiful images (zero/low/subtle make-up). Looking good 'natural.
* Engaging images ... a priority on 'real' and not faked. I've revised these notes - as what I want is 'sensual' and 'natural', NOT forced. Personalities please. Emotion.
* Creating images as a TEAM. I'm NOT about me transforming you or you telling me exactly how you want to be shot.
Historically, I've taken a very laid back and open minded approach to a 1st shoot - I like to see what may / may not suit a model for a future, more specific and time consuming concept shoot. I like my shoots to be fun and informal. BOTH parties must benefit.
* NO 'table tennis' communications with me - If you want to arrange a shoot JUST ASK ... then let's sort out a date + do it !
http://purpleport.com/portfolio/aardvar … r=aardvark (CLICK ON THIS ONE - My most used photographer-model site)
http://ajc07977.net-model.com (a mostly dormant account - yet several images here)
Have you worked with AJCPhotography? Add Credits for AJCPhotography! >>