Bianca LindbladClothing Designer Female Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
My Website: Bianca LoveCraftMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/biancalindblad
Mayhem # 1062461
Bianca Lindblad is an independent avant-garde designer based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She received her B.F.A. magna cum laude in Fashion Design from Moore College of Art and Design in May of 2008. In addition, Bianca received several critics' awards, including "Best Construction" and "Best Eveningwear," during her college career. Just one look at her stunning and fantastical designs will reveal why!
Built on a lifetime love of heavy music, Romanticism, and a fervent passion for dark drama, Bianca's designs always turn heads. A singer herself, Bianca designs with the end purpose of the stage in mind. Evoking the shimmering glamour from a by-gone age in a world that never quite was, Bianca's designs are perfect for singers, actresses, burlesque divas, and those daring enough to emulate royalty.
With an obsessive attention to detail both inside and out, each garment is made with a specific vision in mind. Exquisite handwork is a specialty, including knitting, crocheting, embroidery with thread and silk ribbon, beading, and more. Couture detailing creates a garment that one could be proud to pass on as an heirloom. Amongst many other precise details, each corset features hand-sewn bias binding, steel boning and busk, and is designed both to last and to draw every eye!
Bianca Lindblad is currently accepting commissions from clients in the Philadelphia, PA area. Proposals for custom commissions and rentals for photoshoots are also very much welcomed. Clients in other areas must either be willing to travel or to provide travel expenses for consultation and fittings. For inquiries on pricing and custom orders, please email bianca.lindblad at gmail dot com.
Networking and promotion are the main goals in joining this site, as well as building a client base. Collaboration with other uniquely creative artists is also an interest. Original, striking concepts are welcome.
Please note: due to the intricacy, high cost, and difficulty in putting on my looks I WILL NOT rent, send, or lend them out without me being there!! NO EXCEPTIONS.
I have available for rent:
1. Tulle and organza skirt with black satin/crochet corset
2. Dome hoopskirt with tullepetticoat, crochet/knit undercorset top, medium purple embroidered underbust corset
3. Hourglass hoopskirt with knit undercorset top and light purple embroidered undercorset top (in my pics)
4. Cream and navy handpainted tattoo corset with pencil skirt and double train
5. Black silk 1863-style corset (in my pics on me - the redhead)
6. Pink cotton plaid with velvet flocking corset
7. Floorlength black vinyl A-line skirt which has crushed metallic velvet burgundy/black faux panniers
8. Black chemise for undercorset
9. Gold silk charmeuse squareneck empire-style top with black skinny jeans
10. Silver brocade/red rose flocked black tulle/silver glitter printed black organza minidress with open sides and long trailing train of same tulle and organza
11. Asymmetrical cobalt and light gold taffeta evening gown with asymmetrical train
12. Two-piece swimsuit in pink, cream and black with corset-styled lacing
I also have various handknit accessories which are more casual and fun like socks, legwarmers, scarves, fingerless gloves, a knee-length pencil skirt with bottom ruffle and corset-styled back, and also a crop off-the-shoulder black sweater which I've made. Good for more "normal" looks
I now have a modeling account if you would like to shoot me. http://www.modelmayhem.com/biancalovecraft
I try to get back to everyone, but when it takes me a while to, I apologize. I also run my band, design, and personal websites/social sites and it's hard to keep up with everything and still get stuff done IRL! Any and all feedback and communication is much appreciated however!
Have you worked with Bianca Lindblad? Add Credits for Bianca Lindblad! >>
Absynth Studios Photography