Melanie Brutus Female Model
US
METRIC

Details

Model Mayhem #:
1992329
Last Activity:
Aug 17, 2015
Experience:
Experienced
Compensation:
Depends on Assignment
Shoot Nudes:
No
Joined:
Dec 30, 2010
Age:
27
Height:
5' 9"
Weight:
115 lbs
Bust:
32"
Waist:
25"
Hips:
0"
Cup:
A
Dress:
1
Shoe:
8.5
Ethnicity:
Black
Skin Color:
Brown
See More Details
Eye Color:
Brown
Hair Length:
Short
Hair Color:
Black
Tattoos:
n/a
Piercings:
n/a
Genres:
Acting
Art
Bodypaint
Editorial
Fashion
Glamour
Hair/Makeup
Lingerie
Promotional Modeling
Runway
Swimwear

About Me

I am an aspiring model, who enjoys various types of modeling all the time. I joined this site to get some wonderful and fun opportunities that come my way. To be a Victoria Secret Model would be my dream come true. I eat, sleep, dream, and think of modelling all the time, its what I want and its what I am heading for. I hope to be found from a potential agency that can make my dreams come true. I can be emailed at melanie_brutus@yahoo.com

Verified Credits

Worked with Melanie Brutus? Share your experience and become verified!
Add Credits

Tags

Kevin L. Baldwin · Clothing Designer

Thank you for blessing me with your acceptance of my request Melanie. You are a wonderful and talented artist as well as a work of art. It is an honor to be considered as one of your Model Mayhem friends. Stay Beautiful and Blessed. PEACE!

04-26-2014
Torrence Photography · Photographer

I'm looking to make friends in your area I'm a photographer for a new magazine I was wondering if we could be friends via Facebook
Add me
https://www.facebook.com/montavious.torrence
See you there :);)

01-20-2013
TERRY W THE ARTIST · Makeup Artist

I just posted a few words of advice for models on my Youtube page. Stop by http://youtu.be/YFg1H-MhltE and see if it can help you along the way.~~~~Terry

03-05-2012
TERRY W THE ARTIST · Makeup Artist

I just posted new video footage on my TerryWCreations YouTube page. Stop by http://youtu.be/WWmEcBwz8Mg and see for yourself why I've been labeled as the best all around talent in the fashion world.~~~~~~~~Terry W.

02-13-2012
Akeem Branch · Wardrobe Stylist

SHABEAU Magazine is on the search for the hottest male and female bodies in the Caribbean this SUMMER.

All you have to do is send a photo of yourself wearing swimwear (you don't have to be a professional model) to shabeauhsb@gmail.com.

Your photo will be posted on the SHABEAU Magazine Page and all you have to do is get your friends to VOTE..... your friends' votes count for 60% of the points while the SHABEAU's judges make up the other 40%.

Entries close July 30th 2011.

The winner will receive a feature in the August/September issue of SHABEAU Magazine wearing swimwear from one of the Caribbean's Leading Swimwear Designers.

This is your chance to be seen!

07-08-2011


Toggle Worksafe Mode: On | Off


Disclaimer: All casting calls on our site are posted by third parties and not by us. We are not a talent agency and we do not endorse or recommend any agency, company or individual that posts a casting call on our site. We do not verify the legitimacy, accuracy or currency of any casting notice posted on our site. Please refer to Member Safety and Avoiding Scams before deciding to work with any individuals on the site. If you notice any suspicious activity, please report such activity to us immediately at customerservice@modelmayhem.com. By using this site, you agree to be bound by our Site Rules, Terms, Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.