ChristinaLaneModel Female New York, New York, US
My Website: InstagramMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/c53lane
Mayhem # 664999
Model, Actress, Wardrobe Stylist, Host of "All Eyes on Me Tv" show
Hello my name is Christina Lane, I am 24 years old and I am proud to say that I am from trend-setting New York City. I have been modeling for about 6 years now and I am mainly focused on Print modeling at this time. But I am open and have experience in other fields.
I am looking to build my portfolio with creative Photographers, Mua's, Stylists and Designers.
For any business inquires please message me.
Thank you for stopping by my page, Have a wonderful day!!
Have you worked with ChristinaLane? Add Credits for ChristinaLane! >>
- Harlem Week "Flava" Fashion show (Harlem, NY, August 2012 & 2013)
- Katwalk Katerers "Kitty Takes the City" Fashion show (New York, NY, Sept 2012)
- Sharpton Ent. "Fashion Block party" 7th annual Summer stage (Harlem, NY, July 2012)
- BMCC Fashion show (New York,NY, Summer 2011)
- Lehman College Fashion show (Bronx,NY, Nov 2009)
- Jamrock Magazine "Squeeze The Runway Edition" (Manhattan,NY, Sept 2009)
- "Save A Child Foundation" Fashion show (Harlem,NY, Summer 2009)
- Howard University Fashion show (Washington,DC, May 2008)
- Jay-Z "Picasso Baby" (Manhattan, NY, July 2013)
- Kendrick Lamar Feat Drake "Poetic Justice" (Bronx, NY Jan 2013)
- Trav Feat. Jim Jones and Lloyd Banks "Presidential" (Queens, NY Nov 2012)
- Gym Class Heros "Martyrial Girls" (Brooklyn, NY May 2012)
- Diggy Simmons "Two Up" (New York, NY, April 2012)
- Teyana Taylor feat Wale "Make Your Move" (Harlem, NY, March 2012)
- Ron Browz feat Bobby Valentino "I Like" (Manhattan, NY, Sept 2010)
- Trey Songz feat Fabolous "Say Ahhh" (Brooklyn,NY, Oct 2009)
- Bun B "Dont Die" (Bronx,NY, Oct 2009)
- Ron Browz "Gimme $20" (Queens,NY, Sept 2009)
- MTV 2 "Charlamagne & Friends" (Harlem, NY, July 2013)
- VH1 "Black Ink Crew" (Harlem, NY, 2013)
- All Eyes On Me Tv (Bronx, NY, 2013)
- BET's Intro for "Apollo Live" (Harlem, NY, Summer 2012)
- BET's Rip The Runway (Manhattan, NY, February 2009 & 2011)