Peacock Blue Design Studio (www.peacock-blue.com) will be featuring a NEW lineup of couture ensembles for the Convergence 14 (www.c14ybor.com) fashion show in Ybor City, Florida on Friday, August 8th. The show itself is slated for the late evening, from 9:00pm - 10:30pm. The venue has yet to be announced.
We are looking for six female models for this event.
Please read and follow the instructions carefully. If you can't follow the requirements for submissions, we'll have serious doubts you'll be able to follow our instructions for the show.
A) Our requirements (read these FIRST):
1) You must be available in Ybor City, Florida during the afternoon and evening of Friday, August 8th for fittings, hair, makeup, etc.
2) Due to the complexities and intricacies of our ensembles, you will only be able to walk for Peacock Blue Design Studio in the fashion show at C14. You will not be able to walk for any other designers, as the changes cannot be made at the last minute from one outfit to another. (Sorry! Speaking as a model, I know how it may suck, but as a designer I realize how necessary it is.)
3) You must be able to wear corsets (this is non-negotiable).
4) You must be able to wear pasties (this is non-negotiable).
5) You must be able to wear wigs and/or headpieces (this is definitely non-negotiable).
6) We would prefer that you have some sort of burlesque, performance or dance experience.
7) Size preference is small to medium, height-weight proportional.
8) Height preference is 5'6" and up.
B) To be considered for the event, please submit the following information to us by e-mail at info (at) peacock-blue (dot) com (remove spaces, replace "at" with @ and "dot" with .):
1) Your name (both legal and stage name)
2) Your preferred e-mail address
3) Your height
4) Your measurements (bust, waist, full hip) - these must be as accurate as possible so we can determine sizing for outfits, and if your outfit doesn't fit the day of the show we won't be able to use you
5) A brief description/resume of your runway modeling and/or performance experience
6) Links (NO attachments) to five (5) online images that best represent your modeling and/or performance work.
7) Tell us what your favorite Peacock Blue Design Studio piece is.
We may need additional information (such as a mobile number, show size, etc.) if you are selected to walk for us in the fashion show.
We'll be giving each model a gift from one of our lines as compensation.
We're currently in the midst of productions, so please give us some time to review your application. Patience is a virtue, and we sure do appreciate it!
Leave a comment...
Model casting has closed for the fashion show. Thank you to everyone who applied, especially those who followed the instructions so well! Good luck in all your endeavors!
I will refer a model costume designer by the name of Yaya Han. I would love to shoot for the event and would love to be grated backstage and all access passes. Please advise at firstname.lastname@example.org
please take a look at my portfolio. i would love to work with you! :)
Sounds amazing! I'm completely interested :) Take a look at my portfolio, and get back to me...
I wanna do it ;)
This event sound great. Do you do any travel compensation?
sounds wonderful, please take a look at my portfolio and ger back to me if you are interested in working together. thanks alot for the opportunity.
VERY INTERESTED! I'll be sending you my resume shortly :o)
Interested. Will be seeing my application shortly.
do you need to be 18?
did you all get your models covered already?
I am interested and can travel 3hrs to Tampa area. I'm available. Please let me know.
Heres the add'l info you may need: Cell: 954.643.9553, Shoe: 7, Dress: 0, Height: 5'6. Anything else? Just ask !!
Re: let me know if you need a MUA =) I would love to work with you guys on this!!!
We'll be putting out a casting call for MUAs after we've sorted out the models. Stay tuned!
Re: pls. lemme know the budget.
Per the post above: "We'll be giving each model a gift from one of our lines as compensation."
We are not covering travel expenses, such as airfare, lodging, etc. The casting call is geared to those in the Tampa area or those who are planning to attend the C14 event.
pls. lemme know the budget.
let me know if you need a MUA =) I would love to work with you guys on this!!!