PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME. JUST READ ALL THE INFO BELOW!!!
We are looking for one (1) male promo assistant to work at the ESPN SUMMER X GAMES in CARSON, CA, this THURSDAY, JULY 31 - SUNDAY, AUGUST 3. Promo Assistant will be expected to perform a variety of tasks and assist tour management in any way needed.
Pay: $17/hour ($467.50 total pay for the four days, assuming all hours worked)
Event Date and Times:
Thursday, July 31: 8:30am - 4pm
Friday, August 1: 10am - 4pm
Saturday, August 2: 10am - 7pm
Sunday, August 3: 10am - 3pm
** Priority will be given to those who are available for all hours.
Client is PlayStation 3. Staff will be working on the PlayStation 3 vehicle called The Experience. Promo Assistant will be assisting with event set-up, breakdown, and everything in between.
* Males between the ages of 20-35 yrs. old
* Out-going, energetic, and open
* Prior management experience a plus
* Ability to lift 50+lbs.
* Reliable personal transportation to/from the event
* Basic ability to learn and communicate simple program messages
* Mature demeanor regarding personal conduct and client interests
* Eagerness to engage consumers and work with the management team
* Personal cell phone
* Easy internet access (for filling out timesheets and communication)
How to Apply:
We will be hiring the first qualified responder that the client approves. So apply ASAP! To apply for the open position, please respond to this email or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
* 2-3 recent digital photos of yourself
* Your current promo or management resume (or list of previous experience)
* **Optionally list anything else you feel makes you an ideal candidate for this job**
Not a member of Kandu? If this email was forwarded to you and you would like to start receiving our job alerts directly, take a moment and fill out a free online membership application. Once completed, you'll begin receiving our job alerts in your area for any promotions that fit your profile. The membership application is located here:
You are receiving this email based on the personal information you have entered in your online Promotional Staff Profile. If your information (city, state, or promotional experience) has changed, please login to your profile and update it (you can also submit current photos and/or your resume from your profile). Even if most information hasn't changed, it's always a good idea to keep all information current. You can login to your profile on this page:
If you are no longer working Promotional Events, please send us a quick email from your primary email address (the one listed on your profile) with your full name, phone number (for verification purposes), and a request to be removed from our system. We will process all requests in a prompt manner.
Kandu Marketing & Staffing, LLC
Become a member of the Kandu team at: