This is not a commercial event.
Group shoot for between 8-15 photographers (male and female) at a studio in Ribchester, Lancashire. I am organising this for the members of the Preston Photographic Society (www.prestonphotographicsociety.org). The concept is beautiful/glamorous people and fast cars and will involve posing in, on or in front of a couple of cars in a safe relaxed studio environment. Models are welcome to bring a chaperone. Depending on numbers, this will be either a half day or a full day shoot, on a weekend in April or May 2009.
The common theme is cars in the background, something along these lines: http://djtalis.smugmug.com/photos/475187113_ePpeh-L.jpg
...but, taken under controlled lighting in a studio.
- This is a TFCD shoot, with a minimum of 20 images per model. More images may be available by arrangement with individual photographers. (The general quality of work can be viewed at www.prestonphotographicsociety.org.)
- This will also be an opportunity to network with members.
- I need male and female models.
- Models need to be above 18.
- Female models: Levels starting from fully clothed/jeans/dresses etc, through to bikini/lingerie/topless. You will not be expected to pose beyond your levels.
- Male models: Upto taking your shirt off.
- There are no adult levels involved.
- Once you have confirmed and you need to cancel, please do so atleast a week in advance.