I am looking for models that shoot nudes, but I might not want to take a naked picture of you.
I have a small handful of models that would do anything for me and I for them. I am looking to expand that. Sometimes I have ideas that I need to execute and (creatively) need to do it immediately. Here is a list of what I like in a model:
1. You must be willing to shoot nudes because sometimes thats what I want to do, but usually not.
2. You must be AWESOME. Because if you're not you might get intimidated by my awesomeness.
3. You must be able to take a joke. Because I never stop dishing them out.
4. You must understand how to use your face. I look at alot of portfolios and the model uses the same expression in every image. It's great for some photographers, but not for me.
5. You must enjoy modeling. You should be the type of person that looks forward to getting her picture taken no matter how good or bad the photographer is. (A very rare quality based on my experience)
6. I fail sometimes. You must understand that. I need you for my light experiments. We can shoot whenever you'd like whatever you want. But generally when I need you it is to experiment with light.
7. It's probably best that you live somewhere in north jersey.
8. It's not required, but highly appreciated if you can bake me cookies : )