Classic PhotographyPhotographer Male Kent, Ohio, US
My Website: Web SiteMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/cspllc
Mayhem # 1031770
I Love photography... The outdoors is my favorite studio. Yes even in the cold rain and snow!
I travel frequently throughout the US and abroad. I may only have a few days that I can work a shot. Correspondence and attention to details is key to success.
I took a brief hiatus between 2013 and 2015. I am back in full swing and ready to put the WOW in my work and yours.
I am open to TFP and Paying models. My expectations will be higher for a paid gig. Please understand I also have an investment in my equipment and time.
I am easy to work with and professional. This is about the art and beauty that can be captured.
For Models with little or no experience please review below:
1. Get plenty of rest before a shot. A tired look can not be edited.
2. Mindful of your makeup and hair.
3. Yes I want you to drink water and have snacks. Hungry thirsty models do not look great unless that's what we are trying to capture.
4. Outfits should be neat, clean and ready to be captured.
5. Unless it is part of the concept undergarments should not be visible. Otherwise bra straps and thin strapped tops don't mix.
6. Do not be afraid to ask me any questions before or during a shot. Your comfort level is important to capturing a great shot.
7. HAVE FUN!!! Work sucks if you don't enjoy it and it will show...
Have you worked with Classic Photography? Add Credits for Classic Photography! >>
Elle MM# 3530598