DekilahModel Female Detroit, Michigan, US
My Website: www.Dekilah.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/dekilah
Mayhem # 1101990
Experienced art & glamour model available for a wide range of styles with tattoos and a classical figure. I'm a blank slate with the ability to self pose and to take direction quite well.
- I am quite comfortable posing fully nude, fully clothed, and inbetween.
- I am open to almost every style up to full, non-explicit nude, so if you have a project, let's talk!
- I enjoy working with all experience levels.
- I am available primarily in the North and West Detroit suburbs as well as downtown Detroit, but can travel up to an hour.
- I most often shoot evenings and weekends.
- There is a small fully equipped, affordable studio nearby, please ask if interested.
- I am mainly seeking paid opportunities and my trade availability is extremely selective.
- No tattoos, only single ear piercings which I no longer use
- Pale, natural skin
- Long dark hair down to my tailbone (currently a dark brown to black ombre, tends to just photograph as dark hair)
- Natural "bush" above labia, please ask if you need specifics
- I can do basic makeup and can put my hair up if preferred. If you want more, I do love working with MUAs and stylists and can recommend a few
- Many of the photos in my portfolio were shot in the last year.
- I do have several long vintage dresses, a few vintage wedding gowns, quite a lot of lingerie, stockings, garters, and a lot of other things I've collected. If you've got a look in mind, shoot me some inspiration in PM/email and I'll see what I have.
- I would love to pose with live animals more and I am very comfortable around large mammals, snakes, and other reptiles.
- I do have some pain/health issues. I have never flaked and I will absolutely let you know ASAP if I think this could affect our shoot (this has been extremely rare)
- I will be driven to and dropped off/picked up at shoots as I do not drive.
Posing is my art form and I love it! Let's shoot!
My Modeling/Model Photographer Advice Website: http://advice.dekilah.com
Facebook - best form of contact
Have you worked with Dekilah? Add Credits for Dekilah! >>
"There is a reason Dekilah is at the top of her professions, she is extremely professional and dedicated to the shoot. She can be counted upon to show up on time and ready to go. She is a lot of fun to work with and never fails to bring her A Game. I am glad I got the opport...unity to work with her and would gladly do so again given the opportunity (and indeed intend to do so given the first chance I get!)" more less
"Dekilah's modeling reminds me of classic Greek sculpture, extremely well poised. Outstanding attributes are her bum and long hair."
"Dekilah was a pleasure to work with. She is talented and knows her poses and angles and definitely contributed to the success of the shoot. Highly recommended."
"She approaches modeling as it's own art. Dekilah can equally take direction, draw from her own vocabulary of poses, or improvise creatively. Her modeling is almost like choreography. I'm always very pleased with the results of our shoots. Some of the best things that I've shot... have been with Dekilah." more less
"We have shot together now twice. Both times she has been a pleasure to work with. Dekilah understands the posing and working with natural light to create to image. She has a very professional attitude and works hard at her trade. I look forward to shooting with her again."
These are just a few of the people I have worked with and I mainly focused on MI members that I have shot with in the past couple years. I have done hundreds of shoots with at least 100 different photographers.
Carl Chen aka Shot By Carl
David Birdsong - also participated in his workshops
Eric Toth Photo