Doctor EPhotographer Male Saint Petersburg, Florida, US
My MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/doctore
Mayhem # 12853
"Ok, so you are an attractive, talented, fun guy to shoot with - and you took me out drinking!?.... ha, what more could a model ask for?"
- London Andrews MM#36768
I'm a professional. I'm a photographer. These are not related.
I have been in semi-retirement from photography for the last three years but I'm dipping my foot back in the pool again....
"It probably bears mentioning that I've admired Dr. E's work for quite a while now. I love his spartan, singular approach to the image...The way he focuses on the intricate details, forcing the viewer to "fill in the blanks" about what we're looking at. I love his attention to facial detail in his images, especially the eyes. What I love most is the apparent disdain he has for any sort of fame or acclaim. He does his own thing, on his own terms, for as long or as short a period as he wishes, wasting no time in the personality sweepstakes that so many of the rest of us seem to get caught up in -- Dr. E just does his thing, and that blows my mind."
- Melvin Moten, Jr (m erocrush) MM#2081
The particular details regarding shooting with me are as follows:
1. I shoot EXCLUSIVELY on a TFP/CD basis. (Yes, even for you....)
2. I schedule shoots extremely infrequently and my editing process may take some time. And by "some time", I mean a really long time.
3. You should expect to receive between 6 to 12 finished images which you will be free to use for any non-commercial use you would like. Maybe more. Maybe less.
4. I shoot artistic nudes primarily, along with some fetish and occasional bondage work. If you are thinking about contacting me regarding a non-nude shoot, please save yourself the time (unless it is a spectacularly creative idea). All of the mediocre shoots that I've had were a result of bending this rule. And I have neither the time nor the desire for that, quite frankly.
5. I shoot out of my home studio. If this is a problem for you, I just saved you some time.
6. If you plan to bring someone with you to the shoot, this must be discussed in advance and agreed to by both of us. I've found that the presence of a non-participating person during the shoot can be detrimental to the final images, I'm sorry to say.
7. Lastly, I may want to talk to you before agreeing to a shoot. This might be via email, text, phone, in person, etc. - unless you have a kickass bio section of your page, of course.... The reality is this - if I don't think that I'd enjoy spending an hour or two with you outside of the context of shooting, I'm not likely to want to shoot with you. I do this for fun, not because I have to....
I hope you like the work that is displayed & that I'll hear from you soon.
Have you worked with Doctor E? Add Credits for Doctor E! >>
Laura Unbound** MM#856920
Catherine K Foxx MM#877030
Leda Locke *** MM#109553
London Andrews MM#36768
Sienna Aldridge MM#171128
JJ Plush MM#102993
Fayth *** MM#21347
Engel Schrei MM#326608
Kelly O'Connor MM#153126
Maya Sinstress MM#51504
Miss Alison MM#259612
Samantha Aviles MM#561963
Julie Coffey ***** MM#11903
Raelyn Mouse MM#114261
Cole ******** MM#17160
72Lisa ** MM#104565
Erica Rooks MM#314494
Jeanie Knox** MM#313583
Savage Nigh MM#1475
Bella Bradford MM#20585
Witch Hunter Robin MM#25604
Daphne Adair MM#20280
Please feel free to contact any of the above for references.