eBradshawPhotographer Male Charleston, South Carolina, US
My Website: www.eBradshaw.comMy MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/eBradshaw
Mayhem # 360207
ASINVS ASINVM FRICAT
Taking a break for a few months to work on my personal portfolio and to refresh the soil of creativity ... be back in 2012. Wanna see the behind the scenes of the eB doin' his thing? Check out these two videos:
http://fstoppers.com/eric-bradshaw-goes … ion-shoot/
Testing Requirements for when I do start testing again:
1. You have a top-shelf editorial, fashion, or beauty look; and
2. You are willing to shoot exclusively my concepts; and
3. You get yourself to charleston; and
4. You sign my standard model release; and
5. You are willing to pay my makeup artists and/or hair stylists for their time and materials (or demonstrate to me that you're good at doing your own).
My inspiration? Simple: Peter Lindbergh, Sølve Sundsbø, Bruce Talbot, Robin Alfian, Mario Testino, Steven Lyon, Zhang Jingna, Mario Sorrenti, Richard Avedon, Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, James Meakin, Greg Kadel, Travis Teate, Jim Jordon, Robert Erdmann ... ya know ... just to name a few.
Have you worked with eBradshaw? Add Credits for eBradshaw! >>