Welcome to the library
Yes, we know. You all are very studious already and are probably spending too much time in libraries as it is. We hope you don’t mind us asking you to spend a bit more time hitting the “books”.
Welcome to the Model Mayhem Library. This is the first of what we hope to be a growing educational section to the Model Mayhem website. The goal is to help everyone interested in the modeling industry learn a little more about their craft.
We currently have the library set up into five distinct sections:
- Modeling – articles and videos giving you tips and tricks to improve your modeling skills.
- Photography – tips, tricks, equipment reviews, etc., all aimed at raising the level of your craft.
- Post-production – everything that takes place after a photo has been taken.
- Style/Makeup – fashion news, techniques, product reviews and other information for all those that make us look beautiful.
- Using MM – because we know it and you know it, there needs to be a user guide to this here website.
Our aim is to provide high quality information on the full range of subjects related to modeling. The articles will be written by respected members of the industry as they share their experience with the rest of the MM community.
If you would like to contribute, please read How to Submit an Article to MM.
We hope you like it and enjoy the information. Let us know what you think by posting in the Site Related Forum.