Forums > Critique > NEW bodypaint promo montage (take 2)- (18+ please)

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Sacramento, California, US

Thanks for those who gave feedback on my first attempt. Here is a second attempt. Please let me know if I'm on the right track.

Probably a long download for those without high speed internet.

http://www.secondskinimages.com/BP%20vid.wmv

~Rich

Oct 18 05 11:51 pm Link

Photographer

ProShotPhoto

Bellingham, Massachusetts, US

Very Kool  Inspirering for me.

I would yhave liked to see the movie contain some real video of the painting process but it was fun to watch as well.

Oct 19 05 12:07 am Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Real video is in the works...have to get some footage first!

Oct 19 05 12:21 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Wow, that's a gazillion billion times better!  I so want to have you at my next event, and I don't even have events.

Oct 19 05 05:35 am Link

Model

Suzanne Pitofsky

Orlando, Florida, US

if you ever want another model for body are please let me kno i have done a few already and have anothe planned on sat. i will be posting them on my other site check them out.... look under photos then in the blenus floder there is a folder of body art.. tell me what u think... i have also done a how wax, chocolate surup, fruit, and a bew others besides the liquid laytex and drawing ones posted...  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/devilishangelsp/   I love ur by the way...

Oct 19 05 11:00 am Link

Photographer

Nicholson Photography

Columbus, Georgia, US

much better than your last one.
just the music, what does it have to do with body painting? it dosent really fit. just my two cents.

Oct 19 05 11:33 am Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Actually, the music was chosen because the video will be shown at a Halloween event to promote my business, I'll probably change it after that...not sure yet. I'm looking for a good source of royalty free music so I can get more serious with the videos.

Oct 19 05 11:35 am Link

Photographer

Nicholson Photography

Columbus, Georgia, US

if your going to be doing a lot of videos i would get final cut pro, it even has this amazing soundtrack program with it. you can make some very cool loops with all the sounds that it comes with.
because any song you use is going to have such a strong sound to it, i think it takes away from the work, the focus should be on the work not the music... the music should be the finishing touch.

Oct 19 05 11:40 am Link

Photographer

Mark - SydelineWorks

Wexford, Pennsylvania, US

I agree that this is a great video!  When are you coming East?  *S*

besides this video............. I would enjoy seeing a second one that was "behind-the-scenes" with close-ups of the painting process going on.  Would be fascinating!

Oct 19 05 12:09 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

"behind the scenes" is in the works or at least a few peeks

Oct 19 05 12:17 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Is final cut pro for MAc only , or PC also? The program I have (Pinnacle Studio plus) is supposed to generate free music, but I cannot get that part to work, and I don't have time before Halloween to get in touch with them.

Still working away on video 3.

~Rich

Oct 19 05 07:53 pm Link

Photographer

Glamour Boulevard

BodyPainter Rich  wrote:
Actually, the music was chosen because the video will be shown at a Halloween event to promote my business, I'll probably change it after that...not sure yet. I'm looking for a good source of royalty free music so I can get more serious with the videos.

Post a message on craigslist and other similar websites. I have found a lot of musicians and such willing to donate some of their music to me for video work, or make some specifically for me in exchange for the exposure they can get from it.

Oct 19 05 08:16 pm Link

Body Painter

BodyPainter Rich

Duh! Great idea! I may have to try that!

Oct 19 05 08:44 pm Link

Model

Miss. Kel

Snohomish, Washington, US

GREAT WORK

Oct 21 05 12:26 pm Link