This thread was locked on 2008-04-02 16:30:03
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Someone really hates me here apparently...

Model

Miss Riss

New Smyrna Beach, Florida, US

and this....

so, you wanna know why blondes are w*ores, that n*gger told me i couldn't be in her magazine when i submitted pics but she choose a blonde w*ore over me. that bitch is crasy. f*ck you and ny fake ass magazine. you bothe deserve eachother. im glad to know from dvs gay ass that he helped me ruin that nigger. btw, dont vote for obama he will never suceed.
that bitch choose a f*cking mexican to be in her magazine... no one cares about mexicans, and will never care about n*ggers and blondes but that bitch rejected me... she is paying horrible for this and thanks to you all helping me out. your right, her magazine has already felled. b*tch. i thought i told you to stay out of grown folks business.

plus i dont fight women, i only f*ck them and pluck them. and as for nia n*gger or whatever you call her abominable race, i hope she's having a nervouse breakdown now.

i told her ass that she would regret f*cking with a king. she is my f*cking servant now, just like you and everyone else so go take a p break w*ore

Apr 01 08 05:11 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

cinema photography wrote:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/producedby/scam1.jpg

High-larious!

Apr 01 08 05:12 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

I'm still not sure.

So, was Capoiera actually Nia, or not?

The site still is offering the same 11 months free for buying 1 month of ads, just like she was doing on MM. And it still claims circulation all over the country, but no one has heard of it.

And the site still has inconsistancies - address in Mississippi, phone in Memphis, etc.

The myspace site is the same graphics as the website, and when I sent a friend request to that site, I got that crazy reply.

Not saying it's not true, but it seems like a hell of a lot of work to discredit a business - stealing all the graphics and making up a myspace page.

Apr 01 08 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

Furano Imaging

Rancho Santa Margarita, California, US

I have my reserves but we can't be sure now.
The person writing on the trainwreck was fluent in Portuguese.
The magazine and all it says is still suspicious.
I wrote only by email and never got a response even 10 minutes ago, if the rightful owner of the magazine received my mails, she would contacted me to investigate further.
Now, in all this, ms riss receive something else…
It is confusing…

Apr 01 08 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

ms riss wrote:

No way! Another Brazilian Nigerian Scammer!

No,probably the same scammer,only she had a false myspace profile claiming she was a model(with stolen pics,recognized 2 from 1 model's site),who wanted to be in my friend's video(my friend bought her a ticket to LA to do this),and wanted to get down any metal guitarist's pants(she/it stalked be for 4 months),then spewed unintellagable psychobabble like this one(and why I'm convinced this is the same person is the "investt

Apr 01 08 05:20 pm Link

Model

Miss Riss

right, i dont believe them. if there was such a magazine, why have such a Scammer-like website?? Obviously the person runnig the site has had the knowledge of this the whole time & updating it. I think its another elaborate scam, same person, like the OP "Nigerian Scammer" from the lovely...Totally Insulted!! thread

Apr 01 08 05:20 pm Link

Model

Miss Riss

Greg Kolack wrote:
I'm still not sure.

So, was Capoiera actually Nia, or not?

The site still is offering the same 11 months free for buying 1 month of ads, just like she was doing on MM. And it still claims circulation all over the country, but no one has heard of it.

And the site still has inconsistancies - address in Mississippi, phone in Memphis, etc.

The myspace site is the same graphics as the website, and when I sent a friend request to that site, I got that crazy reply.

Not saying it's not true, but it seems like a hell of a lot of work to discredit a business - stealing all the graphics and making up a myspace page.

Exactly. Its the same person. Just trying to put it to an end when they realized we found out everything smile

Apr 01 08 05:22 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

I hate being busy at work, I miss all the good shit.

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

ga....cut off(demm phone)...
the part where the person said I was going tp be investigated for sexual harassment(after a friend of mine left comments that this girl was a fraud)and was spewing how ugly I was(and to everyone on my friends list)
Someone should go see if her fraud myspace is still up(under the name Taylar Jayne Layne),,because this psycho sounds exactly like the brain surgeon I had to deal with

Apr 01 08 05:23 pm Link

Model

Miss Riss

Greg Kolack wrote:
Wow - check this out:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =356184481

WOW!!!! hahaa

Apr 01 08 05:25 pm Link

Model

Miss Riss

I got another message GR!
shall i post or no?

Apr 01 08 05:27 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Greg Kolack wrote:
Wow - check this out:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =356184481

Hruh?
Remind me to not travel through Memphis anytime soon,if this person is even located there.

Apr 01 08 05:28 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

ms riss wrote:
shall i post or no?

Do you have to ask?

Apr 01 08 05:28 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

I'm curious is DVS has talked to "Nia" yet.

If so, what is this rejected model's name - is he on MM?

Apr 01 08 05:29 pm Link

Model

Miss Riss

Greg Kolack wrote:

Do you have to ask?

True! haha CRAZY!
-----------------------

you dont have to beleive me b*tch, the damage is done. no one want to read a f*cking magazine with mexicans in n*ggers in there. expecially boring blodes. there are too many of you w*ores out there.

im done with nia now. i feel better. i've venged myself. she can kiss her whore ass magazine goodbye, she has no chance at success because she is a abomination race, her "god" cant save her. who would put some retarded shit about god on there website. she is not even pro for that. im a pro b*tch, she should have took my advice.

i know i handled this good. so dont contact me nomore. im threw with you and everyone else. everyone knows that bitch will not succeed. no black or whatever/n*gger can succed at anything besides baby momma drama. f*ck you and her. she can get a nusse up her fony miss goody 2 shoe ass just like u

Photographer

Furano Imaging

Rancho Santa Margarita, California, US

I still don't have any answer from them... no mail, no myspace... weird.

Model

Miss Riss

Greg Kolack wrote:
I'm curious is DVS has talked to "Nia" yet.

If so, what is this rejected model's name - is he on MM?

I know!

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

ms riss wrote:
shall i post or no?

Are you getting these messages thru myspace?

If so, I would definately contact them. This seems like massive harrassment.

Apr 01 08 05:30 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

ms riss wrote:
shall i post or no?

Please do...
Hey,if you can,ask this whatever you want to call this person if it knows somebody by the name Taylar Jayne Layne(the more I think about this this sounds like the same person,a total scam artist)

Apr 01 08 05:31 pm Link

Model

Miss Riss

Greg Kolack wrote:

Are you getting these messages thru myspace?

If so, I would definately contact them. This seems like massive harrassment.

Yes myspace. i have reported it every message i receive, no word yet!

Apr 01 08 05:31 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:

Please do...
Hey,if you can,ask this whatever you want to call this person if it knows somebody by the name Taylar Jayne Layne(the more I think about this this sounds like the same person,a total scam artist)

I wouldn't do that - it just let them know you may be on to them.

Apr 01 08 05:34 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

ms riss wrote:

I dont believe it..did you call her?

No...I just sent her a long email sharing all the exploits so far.  I still have reservations but am willing to give her (the supposed real one) a chance.  Everything depends on how she handles her reply.  I offered to send her all the emails if she wishes to prosecute as well as all the hints to the person's true identity.

Apr 01 08 05:38 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

Why does this always happen when things get good!

Apr 01 08 05:45 pm Link

Model

Miss Riss

I just got this now....

f*ck brazilians. they all are n*ggers. anyone who has blak in their blood are n*ggers. period. i dont care if its a teaspoon. that fake brazilian whore life mean nothing to me. african, brazilian, mexican, taco-in, whatever. their race are an abomination to the usa.

brazilians are n*ggers. some of the n*ggers are just brighter than others. that truck whore is just a chocolate one. mexicans and brazilians look alike. their an abomination to my race and face. my fammily and i hate them. they wanna come here and try to run businesses that will never make it past the 1st month. blondes are the same. you w*ores cant do anything with your lives. i know that cause my ex wife was a w*ore and she'll always be one. you actually look like the truck stop w*ore b*tch dont contact me anymore. my work here is done. i have some more people to get back.

Apr 01 08 05:46 pm Link

Model

Miss Riss

DVS wrote:

No...I just sent her a long email sharing all the exploits so far.  I still have reservations but am willing to give her (the supposed real one) a chance.  Everything depends on how she handles her reply.  I offered to send her all the emails if she wishes to prosecute as well as all the hints to the person's true identity.

Nice. It seems the only race they havent bashed is Chinese, evern praised on the myspace....hmmmm

Apr 01 08 05:47 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

I have a feeling whoever it is has another fake profile on MM and is watching this.

If you are, come on you chicken shit, racist asshole - stop hiding and introduce yourself to everyone, since you are so proud of yourself.

Apr 01 08 05:47 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

ms riss wrote:
I just got this now....

f*ck brazilians. they all are n*ggers. anyone who has blak in their blood are n*ggers. period. i dont care if its a teaspoon. that fake brazilian whore life mean nothing to me. african, brazilian, mexican, taco-in, whatever. their race are an abomination to the usa.

brazilians are n*ggers. some of the n*ggers are just brighter than others. that truck whore is just a chocolate one. mexicans and brazilians look alike. their an abomination to my race and face. my fammily and i hate them. they wanna come here and try to run businesses that will never make it past the 1st month. blondes are the same. you w*ores cant do anything with your lives. i know that cause my ex wife was a w*ore and she'll always be one. you actually look like the truck stop w*ore b*tch dont contact me anymore. my work here is done. i have some more people to get back.

Are you responding back? If you are, I wouldn't. That's exactly what these people thrive on.

Apr 01 08 05:49 pm Link

Model

Tia

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

DVS wrote:
He/she's a confused hermaphrodite, I tells ya.  Or post-op TS.  Nothing wrong with either one of them personally...I just don't want their junk attached to my cat's head.

LMFAO.. best post of the day.

Apr 01 08 05:49 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

ms riss wrote:

Nice. It seems the only race they havent bashed is Chinese, evern praised on the myspace....hmmmm

Yea...I received new replies similar to the last ones you received and posted here.  Damn...just when I was having fun, they had to ruin it by revealing they are just a whiny model wannabe who got rejected.  At least thats the thing so far...we shall see...

Apr 01 08 05:50 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

ms riss wrote:

I think it's all BS - there are just making all this up to get a rise out of people.

Apr 01 08 05:50 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Greg Kolack wrote:

I wouldn't do that - it just let them know you may be on to them.

true....
That wasn't her real name.
And if she is from wherever,whats with all the rascist  garbage?

Apr 01 08 05:51 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

DVS wrote:
He/she's a confused hermaphrodite, I tells ya.  Or post-op TS.  Nothing wrong with either one of them personally...I just don't want their junk attached to my cat's head.

Orixx wrote:
LMFAO.. best post of the day.

Well, I "don't"!

Apr 01 08 05:51 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

So what was the winning title vote anyway?  I think it was "grim reaper looking bastard" but I do like "funky d**kless wonder".  It has a nice ring to it and will give me a chance to shop for new snazzy threads.

Apr 01 08 05:53 pm Link

Model

Tia

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

ms riss wrote:
i have received another hate mail VIA myspace just now...what is wrong with this psycho!!!??

------------------------

hey w*ore, you still wanna sucky f**ky. i'll almost bet your answer is yes. wanna know why? your blonde and 21. dont you all do that? stop f*cking harassinng me. matter of fact, harass my dick b*tch. your bro looks like he wants some of this ufc fighting good loving too. can i do you both 2gether. tell your bro to bleach his hair blonde to make it more fun

OMG..

"harass my dick"

lol lol lol

Apr 01 08 05:59 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Orixx wrote:

OMG..

"harass my dick"

lol lol lol

He asked me to do that too and I asked if my girlfriend could watch...no reply.

Apr 01 08 06:03 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

ms riss wrote:
I just got this now....

wow......just wow.
Ex wife.....guess that makes it a he

Apr 01 08 06:05 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

ms riss wrote:
I just got this now....

wow......just wow.

Apr 01 08 06:06 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

ms riss wrote:
I just got this now....

wow......just wow.

Apr 01 08 06:06 pm Link

Model

Tia

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Greg Kolack wrote:
I have a feeling whoever it is has another fake profile on MM and is watching this.

I am pretty sure that you don't need a profile to browse the forums.

Apr 01 08 06:08 pm Link