Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Aren't no Kelli's thread ?

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

picky eater ?

lol

No, just olives. wink

Nov 27 12 06:00 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

No, just olives. wink

how is the new place ?
Got it ?

Nov 27 12 06:00 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

how is the new place ?
Got it ?

Yes, but grrrrr we spent an hr and a half driving there this morning to wait half the day for Rogers to come and hook up our cable and Internet, of course they never showed up after confirming multiple times. Drove back home to find they have disconnected our tv at home. Andrew has been on the phone with them the entire day and night. They shut down tv, phone and Internet and the Internet came back up now. wasted an entire day on them and now we have no service at either place but being charged for it, but have had Internet the last few mins. btw, I HATE them.

Nov 27 12 06:04 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

Yes, but grrrrr we spent an hr and a half driving there this morning to wait half the day for Rogers to come and hook up our cable and Internet, of course they never showed up after confirming multiple times. Drove back home to find they have disconnected our tv at home. Andrew has been on the phone with them the entire day and night. They shut down tv, phone and Internet and the Internet came back up now. wasted an entire day on them and now we have no service at either place but being charged for it, but have had Internet the last few mins. btw, I HATE them.

Everybody does but the others aren't any better.

Nov 27 12 06:06 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

S...ing
yurk

Nov 28 12 06:27 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

FRIDAY !!!!

Nov 30 12 03:37 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Moving is EXHAUSTING!!!

There was actually snow up here!

Dec 02 12 11:03 am Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:
Moving is EXHAUSTING!!!

There was actually snow up here!

yes,it is

yikes, sad

Dec 02 12 11:07 am Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Lorena McK... tonight

Dec 04 12 01:35 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:
Lorena McK... tonight

???

Dec 04 12 02:53 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

???

Loreena McKennitt
I was too late to search for the right spelling

great show

Dec 05 12 01:27 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

Loreena McKennitt
I was too late to search for the right spelling

great show

I haven't heard of the show or person. sad

Dec 06 12 06:54 am Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

I haven't heard of the show or person. sad

it's mainly Celtic music. Cords and voices. If you liked the music in Braveheart, it is it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWvG2fLS … eZa_ePBNHW

Dec 06 12 01:30 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

it's mainly Celtic music. Cords and voices. If you liked the music in Braveheart, it is it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWvG2fLS … eZa_ePBNHW

I have one Celtic cd, I'll find it in one of 300 boxes at some point. sad

Dec 08 12 05:03 am Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:
I have one Celtic cd, I'll find it in one of 300 boxes at some point. sad

lol
the pleasure of moving : unopen boxes.

Do you like your new place so far ?

Dec 08 12 06:08 am Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

putting the tree up

Dec 08 12 12:16 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

lol
the pleasure of moving : unopen boxes.

Do you like your new place so far ?

The house is nice, but the amount of things gone wrong is quite overwhelming.

Dec 09 12 03:41 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

The house is nice, but the amount of things gone wrong is quite overwhelming.

bad builders ?

Dec 09 12 03:42 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

bad builders ?

They screwed us big time.

Dec 09 12 03:54 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

They screwed us big time.

I heard horror stories like that a lot

Dec 09 12 03:55 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

I heard horror stories like that a lot

Do u guys have Rogers in Quebec or different cable co's? I don't know if they're country wide or if just Ont is stuck with them?

Dec 09 12 04:01 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

Do u guys have Rogers in Quebec or different cable co's? I don't know if they're country wide or if just Ont is stuck with them?

Bell
Videotron
and maybe some others.
I really don't know

Dec 09 12 04:05 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

Bell
Videotron
and maybe some others.
I really don't know

No Rogers?

That's it, I'm moving to QC.

Dec 09 12 04:08 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

No Rogers?

That's it, I'm moving to QC.

I have been telling you for years

Dec 09 12 04:11 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

I have been telling you for years

LOL

Dec 09 12 05:53 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

bad omen, I picked the fur coat of Diane today
We gonna have a winter

Dec 11 12 02:16 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:
bad omen, I picked the fur coat of Diane today
We gonna have a winter

What kind of fur?

Dec 11 12 04:39 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

What kind of fur?

wolf they say
I am not sure about it but it's white

Dec 11 12 04:47 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

wolf they say
I am not sure about it but it's white

sad

Dec 11 12 04:53 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

sad

she had a 'wild cat' before. It's a cover for raccoon.
She didn't pay enough for real wolf skin

Dec 11 12 04:55 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

she had a 'wild cat' before. It's a cover for raccoon.
She didn't pay enough for real wolf skin

I have faux fur leg warmers. smile

Dec 11 12 04:56 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

I have faux fur leg warmers. smile

According to my always cold wife. fur is the hottest coat ever.

from a women who fell chilly AC at 29° in a 36° bedroom

Dec 11 12 04:59 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

According to my always cold wife. fur is the hottest coat ever.

from a women who fell chilly AC at 29° in a 36° bedroom

I'm always cold too, more so since I started living with Andrew, a guy who can stand in a blizzard with a tank top on without complaints.

Dec 11 12 05:01 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

I'm always cold too, more so since I started living with Andrew, a guy who can stand in a blizzard with a tank top on without complaints.

heat stealler, I tell you

Dec 11 12 05:06 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

heat stealler, I tell you

They're for photo shoots, not warmth. sad I made them myself.

Dec 11 12 06:16 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

They're for photo shoots, not warmth. sad I made them myself.

crafty ?
cool

Dec 11 12 06:27 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

crafty ?
cool

when no one's looking!

Dec 11 12 06:29 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

when no one's looking!

wise
borat

Dec 11 12 06:30 pm Link

Model

Kelli

Posts: 24378

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

scrymettet wrote:

wise
borat

I can cook too, when no one's looking.

I have a few invisible talents like that.

Dec 11 12 06:32 pm Link

Photographer

scrymettet

Posts: 32560

Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Kelli wrote:

I can cook too, when no one's looking.

I have a few invisible talents like that.

I ate your cooking and loved it.
so there big_smile

Dec 11 12 06:56 pm Link