Forums > Photography Talk > model compcard zed card templates

Photographer

Monz Photography

Posts: 3

Tucson, Arizona, US

Hi

Need some help here. I realize not all photographers create the models composite cards (compcard) or zed cards, but I was thinking of adding that to my service.

Now I have examined all my on hand software apps, (photoshop element 5.0) yes I realize it maybe outdated - but hey it works. even my HP photoprinting stuff, and even ms office. The best I could possibly do here is in power point and that can be unsatisifing.

Been searching the inernet and have become frustrated attempting to locate any free software or even addons or plugins, comp card / zed card templates for my exsisting softwares.

Any fellow Photogs out there with some firm advise on this.
anyone know of where this could possibly be located?

Thankx
Mike

Oct 09 08 12:24 pm Link

Photographer

Oak Grove Photography

Posts: 703

Plano, Texas, US

You might want to look here !!

http://www.colorcompcards.com/samples.html

What software are you using? 

Took me about 1/2 hr to create a .psd template using
Photoshop.   Nothing fancy but it worked.

Oct 09 08 02:10 pm Link

Model

folayan

Posts: 8

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

I don't need a bunch to start off with. Maybe 50 and a better price. Any ideas?

Sep 07 10 12:52 pm Link

Photographer

StudioGlamour

Posts: 3

Rīga, Rīga, Latvia

Monz Photography wrote:
Hi

Need some help here. I realize not all photographers create the models composite cards (compcard) or zed cards, but I was thinking of adding that to my service.

Now I have examined all my on hand software apps, (photoshop element 5.0) yes I realize it maybe outdated - but hey it works. even my HP photoprinting stuff, and even ms office. The best I could possibly do here is in power point and that can be unsatisifing.

Been searching the inernet and have become frustrated attempting to locate any free software or even addons or plugins, comp card / zed card templates for my exsisting softwares.

Any fellow Photogs out there with some firm advise on this.
anyone know of where this could possibly be located?

Thankx
Mike

I can make comp card for You with Photoshop! There is sample http://photologs.net/fotosesija/models- … -compcard/

Dec 20 10 03:31 pm Link

Photographer

Loki Studio

Posts: 3018

Royal Oak, Michigan, US

If you can't create a template for yourself in Photoshop, then you don't belong in the business of providing the service to your customers.  If you want to order a Ferrari with an automatic transmission, you should probably rethink your choice.

Dec 20 10 07:20 pm Link

Photographer

EGD Fotografie

Posts: 1

Haarlem, Noord-Holland, Netherlands

Hi Mike,

You could try some of the tutorials on the net on How to make a ZED card, but the quick and easy way would be with these templates. :

http://graphicriver.net/item/model-comp … it/3926459

Regards,
Edward

Jun 20 13 03:32 pm Link

Photographer

Digitoxin

Posts: 13345

Houston, Texas, US

EGD Fotografie wrote:
Hi Mike,

You could try some of the tutorials on the net on How to make a ZED card, but the quick and easy way would be with these templates. :

http://graphicriver.net/item/model-comp … it/3926459

Regards,
Edward

"Mike" started this thread in 2008.  He has 3 posts since that time.  I doubt he will see this.  You may want to send him a message if you feel strongly enough to answer a five year old question.

Jun 20 13 03:56 pm Link

Model

Taylor_Lauren_Model

Posts: 1

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

http://shuttercake.com/how-to-create-ki … zed-cards/
This website has a free template to use.

Oct 11 13 08:10 am Link

guide forum

Photographer

GPS Studio Services

Posts: 36271

San Francisco, California, US

TaylorRae22 wrote:
http://shuttercake.com/how-to-create-ki … zed-cards/
This website has a free template to use.

Thank you for your post.   That is great information that I am sure many photographers and models here would love to know about. 

I see that you are new to the forums.  Welcome.  So you know for the future, If you come up with something that you would like to share, you should feel free to start a new thread.   What you have done is to respond to an old thread that was started in 2008.   I am sure the original poster has gotten his answer by now.

Don't be shy.  If you come upon something good like the website you referenced, start a new thread of your own.  More people will see it and we can discuss your topic, rather than something that is five years old.

Welcome to the forums and thanks for the great first post.

GPS STUDIO SERVICES - MM FORUM GUIDE

Oct 11 13 09:15 am Link