Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Song Title Game II

Photographer

Bluefire

Posts: 10895

Tawas City, Michigan, US

kickfight wrote:
Sunshine Life for Me (Sail Away Raymond) - Ringo Starr

Sunshine On My Shoulders - John Denver

Sep 04 13 02:30 am Link

Photographer

Gamma Photography

Posts: 231

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

You Are the Sunshine of my Life

- Stevie Wonder

Sep 04 13 05:15 am Link

Model

Tracii Taylor

Posts: 2182

Bordentown, New Jersey, US

Gamma Photography wrote:
You Are the Sunshine of my Life

- Stevie Wonder

Black Sunshine  -  White Zombie

Sep 04 13 08:09 am Link

Photographer

sjx

Posts: 899

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Tracii Taylor wrote:

Black Sunshine  -  White Zombie

Sunshine of Your Love  -  Cream

Sep 04 13 08:14 am Link

Photographer

T Brown

Posts: 2460

Traverse City, Michigan, US

sjx wrote:

Sunshine of Your Love  -  Cream

Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U

Sep 04 13 09:21 am Link

Photographer

kickfight

Posts: 28049

Portland, Oregon, US

T Brown wrote:
Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U

Good Day Sunshine - The Beatles

Sep 04 13 10:23 am Link

Photographer

Gamma Photography

Posts: 231

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

One Fine Day

- The Chiffons

Sep 04 13 12:01 pm Link

Photographer

T Brown

Posts: 2460

Traverse City, Michigan, US

Gamma Photography wrote:
One Fine Day

- The Chiffons

He´s So Fine - The Chiffons wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rinz9Avvq6A

Sep 04 13 12:06 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Posts: 28049

Portland, Oregon, US

T Brown wrote:
He´s So Fine - The Chiffons wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rinz9Avvq6A

So Fine - Electric Light Orchestra

Sep 04 13 12:11 pm Link

Photographer

sjx

Posts: 899

Boston, Massachusetts, US

kickfight wrote:
So Fine - Electric Light Orchestra

oops, my bad!

Sep 04 13 12:13 pm Link

Photographer

Bluefire

Posts: 10895

Tawas City, Michigan, US

kickfight wrote:
So Fine - Electric Light Orchestra

Five Dollar Fine - Chris LeDoux

Sep 04 13 12:51 pm Link

Photographer

sjx

Posts: 899

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Bluefire wrote:

kickfight wrote:
So Fine - Electric Light Orchestra

Five Dollar Fine - Chris LeDoux

Closer to Fine  -  Indigo Girls

Sep 04 13 12:53 pm Link

Photographer

Gamma Photography

Posts: 231

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Closer

- Nine Inch Nails

OK, OK - so that would be dickish (grin)

How about:

Get Closer

- Seals and Crofts

Sep 04 13 01:23 pm Link

Model

Jessica M G

Posts: 127

Vernonia, Oregon, US

Gamma Photography wrote:
Closer

- Nine Inch Nails

OK, OK - so that would be dickish (grin)

How about:

Get Closer

- Seals and Crofts

Come A Little Closer- Dierks Bently

Sep 04 13 02:30 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Posts: 28049

Portland, Oregon, US

Jessica M G wrote:
Come A Little Closer- Dierks Bently

Getting Closer - (Paul McCartney &) Wings

Sep 04 13 02:32 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64211

New York, New York, US

kickfight wrote:

Getting Closer - (Paul McCartney &) Wings

The Closer You Are - The Channels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTktRmMHyp0

Hey, remembering all these do-wop songs is finally coming in handy.  smile

Sep 04 13 03:56 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16373

New York, New York, US

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:

The Closer You Are - The Channels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTktRmMHyp0

Hey, remembering all these do-wop songs is finally coming in handy.  smile

Come Closer Together

NIN vs The Beatles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3J_chod0eM

Sep 04 13 04:07 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Posts: 28049

Portland, Oregon, US

Jules NYC wrote:
Come Closer Together

NIN vs The Beatles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3J_chod0eM

Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict - Pink Floyd

At last, an opportunity to use this one correctly! big_smile

Sep 04 13 04:51 pm Link

Photographer

Bluefire

Posts: 10895

Tawas City, Michigan, US

kickfight wrote:
Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict - Pink Floyd

At last, an opportunity to use this one correctly! big_smile

Small Town Saturday Night - Hal Ketchum

Sep 04 13 05:13 pm Link

Photographer

Dave Gibson

Posts: 350

Altoona, Pennsylvania, US

Bluefire wrote:

kickfight wrote:
Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict - Pink Floyd

At last, an opportunity to use this one correctly! big_smile

Small Town Saturday Night - Hal Ketchum

Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers

Sep 04 13 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Posts: 28049

Portland, Oregon, US

Dave Gibson wrote:
Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers

Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) (live)  - Elton John

Sep 04 13 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

Dave Gibson

Posts: 350

Altoona, Pennsylvania, US

kickfight wrote:

Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting) (live)  - Elton John

Another Saturday Night - Sam Cooke

Sep 04 13 05:24 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Posts: 28049

Portland, Oregon, US

Dave Gibson wrote:
Another Saturday Night - Sam Cooke

Saturday In The Park (live) - Chicago

Sep 04 13 05:30 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64211

New York, New York, US

kickfight wrote:

Saturday In The Park (live) - Chicago

MacArthur Park - Richard Harris, inter alia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHS8hj4TdT8

Sep 04 13 07:48 pm Link

Photographer

Andy Durazo

Posts: 24433

Los Angeles, California, US

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:

MacArthur Park - Richard Harris, inter alia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHS8hj4TdT8

Palisades Park    Freddie Canon

Sep 04 13 07:53 pm Link

Photographer

jwmcnamara

Posts: 3611

Long Beach, New York, US

Andy Durazo wrote:
Palisades Park    Freddie Canon

Central Park 'N' West - Ian Hunter

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2InCmva36fg

Sep 04 13 09:25 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Posts: 28049

Portland, Oregon, US

jwmcnamara wrote:
Central Park 'N' West - Ian Hunter

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2InCmva36fg

Itchycoo Park - Small Faces

Sep 04 13 10:20 pm Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64211

New York, New York, US

kickfight wrote:

Itchycoo Park - Small Faces

A Walk in the Park - Soul Men

Soul Men = Samuel L Jackson and Bernie Mac.  They're not spectacular singers, but the video is jammin'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4xac9yWo44

Sep 05 13 01:22 am Link

Photographer

kickfight

Posts: 28049

Portland, Oregon, US

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:
A Walk in the Park - Soul Men

Soul Men = Samuel L Jackson and Bernie Mac.  They're not spectacular singers, but the video is jammin'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4xac9yWo44

Nice! borat

Down In The Park - Gary Numan

Sep 05 13 01:26 am Link

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

Posts: 64211

New York, New York, US

kickfight wrote:

Nice! borat

Down In The Park - Gary Numan

Thanks. Full disclosure:  I'm not sure Soul Men was ever actually a singing duo, apart from their singing in the movie by that name.  So, maybe the rules need to be stretched a bit.  Ps - The movie was Bernie Mac's last.  It was also Isaac Hayes' last movie.

Down in the Valley - Countless folk and country artists.  Here's by Andy Griffith and Joanna Moore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMJGuaNbXJ4

Sep 05 13 01:56 am Link

Photographer

P O T T S

Posts: 5427

Lake City, Florida, US

kickfight wrote:
Soul Men = Samuel L Jackson and Bernie Mac.  They're not spectacular singers, but the video is jammin'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4xac9yWo44

Sunday Afternoon In The Park - Van Halen

Sep 05 13 10:07 am Link

Photographer

kickfight

Posts: 28049

Portland, Oregon, US

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:
Thanks. Full disclosure:  I'm not sure Soul Men was ever actually a singing duo, apart from their singing in the movie by that name.  So, maybe the rules need to be stretched a bit.  Ps - The movie was Bernie Mac's last.  It was also Isaac Hayes' last movie.

Personally, I feel that, for the purposes of the game, a song is a song is a song. I use Spinal Tap frequently, and while they became a real band (I saw them perform live in Seattle eons ago), they originated as a fake band embodied by actor/musicians in a movie for purely satirical purposes. smile

Vivus Hussein Denuo wrote:
Down in the Valley - Countless folk and country artists.  Here's by Andy Griffith and Joanna Moore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMJGuaNbXJ4

Harper Valley P.T.A. - Jeannie C. Riley

Sep 05 13 10:52 am Link

Photographer

Gamma Photography

Posts: 231

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Valley Girl

- Frank (and Moon) Zappa

Sep 05 13 03:51 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Posts: 28049

Portland, Oregon, US

Gamma Photography wrote:
Valley Girl

- Frank (and Moon) Zappa

Pleasant Valley Sunday - The Monkees

Sep 05 13 04:21 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Damon

Posts: 6562

Biloxi, Mississippi, US

kickfight wrote:

Pleasant Valley Sunday - The Monkees

Valley of Tears - Buddy Holly

Sep 05 13 04:35 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Posts: 28049

Portland, Oregon, US

Marc Damon wrote:
Valley of Tears - Buddy Holly

Lily of The Valley - Queen

Sep 05 13 04:37 pm Link

Photographer

Bluefire

Posts: 10895

Tawas City, Michigan, US

kickfight wrote:
Lily of The Valley - Queen

Peace In The Valley - Elvis Presley

Sep 05 13 06:39 pm Link

Model

Jules NYC

Posts: 16373

New York, New York, US

kickfight wrote:

Lily of The Valley - Queen

Lady of the Valley

- White Lion

Sep 05 13 06:39 pm Link

Photographer

Bluefire

Posts: 10895

Tawas City, Michigan, US

Jules NYC wrote:
Lady of the Valley

- White Lion

Lady - Styx

Sep 05 13 06:44 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Posts: 28049

Portland, Oregon, US

Bluefire wrote:
Lady - Styx

Sad-Eyed Lady of the Lowlands - Bob Dylan

Sep 05 13 07:48 pm Link