Forums > General Industry > 4th LIST~ members who accommodate models on tour

Model

VyL8 - Aubrey

Buffalo, New York, US

Shutterbug5269 wrote:

Scroll up on this page for my location update.

You were here after all (and had the insect bites to prove it)

tongue

hahaha got you covered!

Jan 12 12 02:02 pm Link

Model

VyL8 - Aubrey

Buffalo, New York, US

Okay, I have the list updated to here.  I didn't check for dead links, just added new people. so if you find a deleted account, let me know and I will remove it.

Jan 12 12 02:06 pm Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

San Diego, California, US

I frequently host traveling models in San Diego.

Click Hamilton
www.modelmayhem.com/clickhamilton
[email protected]

aka
Stan Schutze
www.pbase.com/schutze/modeling
[email protected]

Feb 02 12 12:53 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

I would be willing to host a model in St Pete Florida short term.

I will most certainly provide a drama free, safe, clean and respectful environment.

http://dougswinskey.com

Feb 07 12 01:48 pm Link

Model

Ivy Lee

Bridgeport, New Jersey, US

I'm traveling this month & March and now need accommodations for the following cities (or close by). Willing to shoot for a free hour or two as trade smile Hotel or at home is okay. Parking is a must.   ..or please if anyone knows any one that hosts in the area, let me know! smile

Jacksonville, FL (February 24)
Savannah, GA (February 25)
Florence, SC (February 26)
Raleigh, NC (February 27)
NYC (March 5 & 6)
Richmond, VA (March 11)

Thanks!

~Suzanne

Feb 08 12 06:10 am Link

Photographer

Conner Bilt

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

I am happy to host in Minneapolis!  You'd be on the couch but its a BIG couch.

Feb 08 12 02:54 pm Link

Photographer

T-Dog Studio

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Hosting with private accommodations in western Kentucky.  Please check for availability.  May cost you a shoot :-)

Feb 11 12 03:23 pm Link

Photographer

Darrell Palmer

Seattle, Washington, US

Coach available in Seattle area.

Feb 11 12 11:30 pm Link

Model

Ivy Lee

Bridgeport, New Jersey, US

I'm available to host in Safety Harbor (near Tampa), FL.
smile I travel a lot for modeling but if I happen to be home anyone is more than welcome!
I have one friendly little Mini Dachshund.
Also you can use my place for photo shoots. I am a photographer as well and I have one room set up just for shoots & I have a full wall mirror that's fun!

~Suzanne

Feb 13 12 10:50 am Link

Photographer

sjx

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Ivy88 wrote:
I'm traveling this month & March and now need accommodations for the following cities (or close by). Willing to shoot for a free hour or two as trade smile Hotel or at home is okay. Parking is a must.   ..or please if anyone knows any one that hosts in the area, let me know! smile

Jacksonville, FL (February 24)
Savannah, GA (February 25)
Florence, SC (February 26)
Raleigh, NC (February 27)
NYC (March 5 & 6)
Richmond, VA (March 11)

Thanks!

~Suzanne

Ivy88 is a fantastic model, and highly recommended. smile

Feb 13 12 04:46 pm Link

Photographer

RME Digital Photography

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Pittsburgh, PA

10 min from downtown - bus - train station.  30 - 40 min from airport.

I have two spare bedrooms available with closet space.

Mar 07 12 06:02 pm Link

Photographer

Natural Means

Yamba, New South Wales, Australia

Edit - no longer in Perth sad Now in Sydney smile new post at end.

Mar 09 12 06:04 pm Link

Model

Nicolette

Houston, Texas, US

Anyone in Cleveland?

Mar 12 12 11:25 am Link

Photographer

Topless New York

Brooklyn, New York, US

Whoops... I should update this, I'm now in Brooklyn, but on hiatus from hosting for a while, as my fiancée isn't quite up to it just yet.  So please move me to Brooklyn on the New York/New York City list, but I guess also mark me as currently inactive.

Mar 12 12 12:36 pm Link

Photographer

Rays Fine Art

New York, New York, US

Please add me to the list, subject to exchange of references, etc. naturally.
Mott Haven section of the Bronx, New York City.  Private single room, share bath & kitchen, etc.  The apartment can be seen at http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/346650

Mar 14 12 08:40 am Link

Photographer

CTI

Denver, Colorado, US

Located in Strasburg, Colorado. 34 miles or 42 minutes drive time east of Denver International Airport, just off I-70. Straight shot into Metro Denver. Spare room and bathroom (shower only).

Mar 14 12 07:06 pm Link

Photographer

The Things Ive Seen

Leadville, Colorado, US

If you are traveling to Madison, WI., I have accommodations. Two blocks from the Capital in downtown Madison. Bed, futon, clean sheets, extra towels, washclothes, cell phone chargers, laundry, WIFI, non-smoking, allergy free, your own set of keys and obsessively clean. Walking distance to State St. shopping, restaurants, coffee shops and two blocks from the lake. (see pic below)
1hr west of Milwaukee, 2hrs northwest of Chicago, 30 minutes from the middle of nowhere.

Whenever I am available I would gladly give you a tour of the city or the surrounding nature.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120318/09/4f660bc49356e_m.jpg

Mar 18 12 07:22 am Link

Photographer

Rakesh Malik

New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada

I am willing to host traveling models, particularly since most of the models I work with are traveling models anyway that just makes logistics easier. smile
I'm in Lynnwood, Washington, a little bit north of Seattle.

Mar 19 12 11:15 pm Link

Photographer

Hollywood Erotica

West Hollywood, California, US

Hollywood, California.

will host models for tf shoot.  a few days at a time, maybe one week max.  (would want to work out at least a couple shoots)   

nice roof-deck with view to shoot and/or just lounge.    one block from Hollywood Blvd and just a few blocks from the Metro station at Hollywood & Highland.   super centrally located if you're needing to travel to shoots around town.

happy travels.  wink

May 06 12 12:54 pm Link

Photographer

rgmphoto

New York, New York, US

I am a photographer willing to offer accommodation to models visiting NYC
I live in Inwood northern manhattan, in a large apt  facing the Cloisters. You can hear the bell.
My guest would sleep on a futon in the living room.
Breakfast and light snacks provided
Looking forward to meeting you all
Graeme

May 12 12 05:42 am Link

Model

Babalon Salome

Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

I would be willing to host traveling models if I am not traveling myself at the time. I live in the north of Germany - Hamburg - 3 hours from Berlin, about 4 hours from Copenhagen and Amsterdam.

May 12 12 05:56 am Link

Photographer

Marcio Faustino

Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

I am in Dublin City Centre, Ireland, near train Station, Bus Station and bus stops to/from Dublin Airport.

http://www.marciofaustino.com/

May 13 12 02:52 am Link

Photographer

David Shinobi

Daytona Beach, Florida, US

I would be happy to throw myself in the mix here to host traveling Models depending on my schedule and I have plenty of reliable references from either Models, Moderators or well known photographers here on Model Mayhem which would say you're in very very safe hands.

I am located in Deltona, Florida a mile off of I-4 and is very conveniently located right smack dab in-between downtown Orlando and Daytona Beach and travel to either location is 25 minutes.
So in a way, I can be considered Orlando and Daytona Beach

Deltona, Florida: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=oper … a=N&tab=wl

Accommodations are as follows:
~ 2100 sq ft. house
~ Own room with Queen size bed with computer and TV
~ WiFi
~ Cable TV
~ ..... blah blah blah, just make yourself at home here!

What you are responsible for:
~ Food - full kitchen if you want to cook
~ Transportation - there is only one vehicle here shared between 2 people

Shooting with photographers here at the house which you are welcome to do during the day: To Be Discussed

If you are traveling with someone, I will need to know in advance.

Send me a message if I can be of help!

May 20 12 04:03 pm Link

Photographer

Grandart

Chicago, Illinois, US

Be glad to host a traveling llama. It will be on an air mattress in the basement studio. You''ll have your own bath

May 20 12 06:53 pm Link

Photographer

Lucinda Wedge

Littlerock, California, US

Happy to host a model, photographer, MUA/Hairstylist, wardrobe stylist - anyone in our genre with some conditions as to how long etc...  I'm in Littlerock, CA which is 1 1/2 hours outside Los Angeles.  We're in the High Desert, very beautiful scenery all around us.  I also have a studio here.  We have 2 guest rooms with Queen sized beds, computer with internet and more, and 2 open up couches - one in the family room and one in the studio.  So, you can bring your whole entourage.  The studio has air conditioning and heating as well as the house.

Lucinda Wedge
Images All Ways
www.lucindawedge.com

May 22 12 10:43 am Link

Model

Kelsey A Young

Asheville, North Carolina, US

Anyone in Chicago near Bridgeport or Lincoln park? I have someone but I'm just double checking to see if there is anyone closer to these areas so travel is easier for me. Please PM me if interested or know someone.

May 23 12 04:49 pm Link

Photographer

Borgia

Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

Absolutely I do.

May 23 12 06:07 pm Link

Model

Kelsey A Young

Asheville, North Carolina, US

derp.

May 23 12 11:01 pm Link

Photographer

ChristerArt

Cambridge, England, United Kingdom

My lovely wife Jess:

http://www.christerart.com/slideshow3/show_1125.jpg

and I welcome models and photographers visiting or traveling in the UK.

We are an hour by rail from King's Cross in London (to Huntingdon 5 miles from us, then bus [or pickup if you're nice]), 14 miles from Cambridge by the world's longest guided busway - pretty cool.

Whichever way you come, the bus stops a block from us.=*^)

Drop us a line and we'll work it out..=*^)

Cheers,

Christer

http://www.ChristerArt.com
http://www.ChristerRosewellPhotography.com

May 26 12 02:39 am Link

Model

Carola Caris

Phoenix, Arizona, US

I will host any model, photographer, MUA etc that is traveling to Phoenix. I am located in central Phoenix (not downtown), so it is conveniently located for most. I have a town home with an amazing backyard. I also have two small dogs that actually aren't crazy, just lovers, and they love everybody.

I do travel some, but not all the time, and can host when not traveling of course!!

I have references if needed from other models who stayed here.

So send me a message here and hopefully we can arrange something!!

Hugs,
Carola Caris

May 30 12 03:33 am Link

Photographer

mcdevittphotos

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

St Petersburg, Tampa Bay area.

I can host a model (or two). Private room for each and a bathroom they can share.

Located in central Pinellas County so I am 10 minutes from beaches and 15 minutes from Tampa.

I'd probably ask for a trade shoot.

Jim McDevitt

Jun 23 12 05:53 am Link

Photographer

Good Egg Productions

Orlando, Florida, US

I can host traveling models for the Orlando area. 10 minutes from I-4.

Models will have separate room and bathroom.
Non smoking house.
No pets.
Wifi.

I'd ask for a shoot in trade.

Jun 23 12 08:17 am Link

Photographer

Conceptually Black

Columbus, Ohio, US

I recently moved from Cleveland TO Columbus, but I still have my uber comfy couch. Plus, I dropped the joke name. Lol
I will be email a Cleveland photographer to post here to fill the gap.

Jun 26 12 05:07 am Link

Photographer

L Bass

Nacogdoches, Texas, US

My wife and I would be happy to help out a travelling model with a place to stay. No pets (one dog outside), we have an outside (covered) smoking area and a guest bedroom (double bed) with it's own bathroom (old claw foot tub), an outside shower, one in the barn and an a huge glass one in the master bedroom.

We are not located near any big cities tho. We are: 2.5 hrs. N. of Houston. 1.5 hrs. SE of Tyler, 3.5 hrs. ESE of DFW, 1.5 hrs. SW of Shreveport.

Sometimes it kinda sucks to be so far out in the sticks, but we love the seclusion. We both lived in Houston for 20+ years and retired to the country about 15 years ago, bought 20 acres of trees and a sawmill, and built our home from native pine, oak, black cherry and cedar. It's definitely not the 'norm' kind of house.

A quick shoot in trade would be nice, but not mandatory.

Jun 26 12 05:53 am Link

Model

Vivica Ex Astris

Albany, New York, US

You can add me for Atlanta, GA. I'm not a photographer, but another model that is willing to host other models because... ? Because I'm nice. I do check references.
I live in Little Five Points/Inman park, and am a block from the MARTA station. I likewise have references from those who have staid with me.
Willing to trade for a lunch. tongue

Jun 26 12 06:26 am Link

Model

Cy_n

Saarbrücken, Saarland, Germany

I am looking for a place to stay in Denver,CO for one week.If anyone on here can help me out then please message me ,thanks ! smile

Jul 15 12 04:23 am Link

Photographer

KC Photo

Beverly Hills, California, US

I have an air mattress for short term stays for models in the East Village of New York City.  I usually ask for a 2-3 hour TF shoot in my studio in exchange.

Jul 22 12 11:46 am Link

Artist/Painter

Kristian Mumford

Port Elliot, South Australia, Australia

hospitality etc available on invite to traveling model.. 5 bedroom sea side Villa, Encounter Bay Australia, in home of the worlds richest landscape prize.
references if needed.

Aug 10 12 06:50 am Link

Photographer

John Lei

San Francisco, California, US

I can host MM members here in South Bay Area California when I'm not traveling myself.  References must check out.  Place is about 30 minutes from SFO and 5 minutes from SJC.

Aug 14 12 09:02 am Link

Photographer

photomode

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Australia, Melbourne

I'll accommodate models while they work with me. They can also work with others and I'll help them find other work.

Aug 17 12 01:05 am Link