Forums > Events > 2/6 Detroit DEAC 2 Nude/Fetish/Pinup Meet & Greet

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

https://www.deacgroup.com/deac2_banner_top.jpg

On Friday February 6 2009, there will be a Meet & Greet for the erotic models and photographers of the Detroit Erotic Arts Collaborative shooting event happening the following two days.  The Meet & Greet will begin at 8pm in the lobby bar of the Leland Hotel in downtown Detroit, MI.  There is no cover charge, but it is $3 to park in the hotel's secure fenced parking lot if you are not renting a room.

It's a great time to meet other erotic artists and model for DEAC and the Dirty Show.  There will be music, drinks, snacks and good times.

This will also be announced to Dirty Show feature artists as well so it will be interesting to see who shows up next!

Note: Nude models, you must unfortunately wear clothes for this.  I know, it hurts, but demz da roolz.  big_smile

Will you be there?

Jan 10 09 09:19 pm Link

Model

HarleyN

Toledo, Ohio, US

I'll have to convince the wife to leave a day earlier and add another day onto the hotel room... But maybe?!!

Jan 10 09 09:57 pm Link

Photographer

Brian_Bacon

Swartz Creek, Michigan, US

Sure, since I was the one who suggested the m&g in the first place. See you all there

Jan 10 09 10:11 pm Link

Photographer

f11photography

Northville, Michigan, US

I will be there.  I will be wearing clothes out of solidarity with the nude models who will no longer be nude due to the restrictive policies of management.

Jan 10 09 10:54 pm Link

Photographer

PF Dark

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

Yes I will be there

Jan 10 09 11:15 pm Link

Photographer

SubQulture Studio

Detroit, Michigan, US

I'm in....

...trouble.  :-P

Jan 11 09 12:25 am Link

Photographer

VATO

Detroit, Michigan, US

with all the planets aligned..ill be there smile

Jan 11 09 01:08 am Link

Photographer

Conceptually Black

Columbus, Ohio, US

Alkemie Jane and myself might stumble out of our room  tongue

Jan 11 09 01:10 am Link

Photographer

Darker-Side of-Midnight

Southfield, Michigan, US

Conceptually Black wrote:
Alkemie Jane and myself might stumble out of our room  tongue

and fall into our trap

Jan 11 09 04:39 am Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

I suppose I can be there...

https://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/s/sarcasticclap.gif

Jan 11 09 05:12 am Link

Photographer

Lumigraphics

Detroit, Michigan, US

Yep smile

Jan 11 09 07:00 am Link

Photographer

epo

Columbus, Ohio, US

does someone here know the schedule for the dirty show that night? We were planning on attending the opening,  I will be at the leland so I will head down for this as long as we are not off to the dirty show when it is going on...

Jan 11 09 07:07 am Link

Model

Kimberly Sinical

Detroit, Michigan, US

epo wrote:
does someone here know the schedule for the dirty show that night? We were planning on attending the opening,  I will be at the leland so I will head down for this as long as we are not off to the dirty show when it is going on...

Copied and pasted from Dirty Show website:

EXHIBITION SCHEDULE:

February 6, OPENING NIGHT
Friday Evening - 7:00pm - 2:00am

February 7,
Saturday Evening - 7:00pm - 2:00am

February 8,
Sunday DAYTIME Only - 12:00pm - 6:00pm

February 13,
Friday Evening - 7:00pm - 2:00am

February 14, Valentine's Closing Celebration
Saturday Evening - 7:00pm - 2:00am

Jan 11 09 07:47 am Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Yep, that's the schedule.  First weekend (during DEAC) is 21+ and second is 18+ also.  There are stage shows throughout the night on Fri and Sat with no set schedules.  They just happen randomly.

Jan 11 09 07:50 am Link

Photographer

Lumigraphics

Detroit, Michigan, US

What exactly IS the Dirty Show anyway? Don't wanna threadjack, just a quick link or something is fine.

Jan 11 09 08:00 am Link

Photographer

Phil Mc

Genesee, Michigan, US

I will be there

Jan 11 09 08:14 am Link

Model

Kimberly Sinical

Detroit, Michigan, US

Lumigraphics wrote:
What exactly IS the Dirty Show anyway? Don't wanna threadjack, just a quick link or something is fine.

http://www.dirtydetroit.com/

Jan 11 09 08:25 am Link

Photographer

Timothy Nolan

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

I'll be there.

:-o

Jan 11 09 08:34 am Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Lumigraphics wrote:

You have the link now, but it's personally the best and largest exhibition of the dirtiest erotic art anywhere.  I believe it may be the largest in the world, but if not, it's one of them.  Not only are there hundreds and hundreds of art from all over the world to see, but the stage shows running all night are hot and raunchy and its the best place ever to people watch.  You'll see everyone from wearing their finest formal wear to just Saran Wrap and everything else in between.  A definite recommendation.

Jan 11 09 09:06 am Link

Photographer

Lumigraphics

Detroit, Michigan, US

DVS wrote:

You have the link now, but it's personally the best and largest exhibition of the dirtiest erotic art anywhere.  I believe it may be the largest in the world, but if not, it's one of them.  Not only are there hundreds and hundreds of art from all over the world to see, but the stage shows running all night are hot and raunchy and its the best place ever to people watch.  You'll see everyone from wearing their finest formal wear to just Saran Wrap and everything else in between.  A definite recommendation.

Ok, cool. I've had several recommendations to go! Just wish I had known about the art submission sad

Jan 11 09 09:53 am Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Lumigraphics wrote:

Ok, cool. I've had several recommendations to go! Just wish I had known about the art submission sad

The call for submissions start every year in November.  Sign up to their mail list to be notified next time.

Jan 11 09 10:25 am Link

Photographer

Conceptually Black

Columbus, Ohio, US

DVS wrote:
Yep, that's the schedule.  First weekend (during DEAC) is 21+ and second is 18+ also.  There are stage shows throughout the night on Fri and Sat with no set schedules.  They just happen randomly.

Fucking 21 and over bullshit. I will not be attensding to see my work, because of this.

Jan 11 09 10:33 am Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Fucking 21 and over bullshit. I will not be attensding to see my work, because of this.

I know...it does suck.  Can you come back the following week?

Jan 11 09 10:43 am Link

Photographer

Lisolette Gilcrest

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

DVS wrote:

The call for submissions start every year in November.  Sign up to their mail list to be notified next time.

Actually... the call for art starts every year in September and ends sometime in December, depending on the year.

Jan 11 09 11:05 am Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Lisolette Gilcrest wrote:

Actually... the call for art starts every year in September and ends sometime in December, depending on the year.

I made a boo boo...she's correct.

Jan 11 09 11:28 am Link

Photographer

Conceptually Black

Columbus, Ohio, US

DVS wrote:

I know...it does suck.  Can you come back the following week?

I'm going to try, but Detroit to Cleveland isn't my favorite drive. But Alkemie really wants to see herself hanging on the wall.

Jan 11 09 11:43 am Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

https://www.postwhore.biz/albums/userpics/10002/thumb_postwhore.gif

Jan 12 09 09:44 am Link

Photographer

PF Dark

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

Rules are rules...  Its not like when the local party store sold me beer after the high school football game, thats was just plain wrong.  Its amazing how a 9 changed to a 2 on the old licences.  And what was it with putting a big X on the hand (that washes off with an alcohol pad) to identify the underage at a bar.  I would never suggest circumventing the rules just to look at art nor would I do it,  you could be asked to leave...

Jan 13 09 03:33 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

PF Dark wrote:

Rules are rules...  Its not like when the local party store sold me beer after the high school football game, thats was just plain wrong.  Its amazing how a 9 changed to a 2 on the old licences.  And what was it with putting a big X on the hand (that washes off with an alcohol pad) to identify the underage at a bar.  I would never suggest circumventing the rules just to look at art nor would I do it,  you could be asked to leave...

Look at art AND half nekkid wimmenz...

Jan 13 09 03:58 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

= = = SLIGHT LOCATION CHANGE = = =

There is  slight location change.  I just found out that the Studio 54 Lounge won't be open until 9pm so we're taking the M&G to the Lobby Bar instead.  Same building...and more open with couches and such.

Jan 13 09 04:00 pm Link

Photographer

lasting_images

Warren, Michigan, US

i will be there, with bells on no less

Jan 13 09 06:48 pm Link

Photographer

Lumigraphics

Detroit, Michigan, US

lasting_images wrote:
i will be there, with bells on no less

With rings on her fingers and bells on her nipples, she can make music wherever she tipples!

So sue me, I couldn't come up with a better rhyme.

Jan 13 09 07:27 pm Link

Photographer

Razor 7

Palm Harbor, Florida, US

how come there is no dirty show specific thread. I know a boatload of models going who are not partaking in deac.

Jan 13 09 08:38 pm Link

Photographer

Timothy Nolan

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

Razor 7 wrote:
how come there is no dirty show specific thread. I know a boatload of models going who are not partaking in deac.

lol - there's only one Anthony?

Looking forward to seeing you there, btw.

Jan 13 09 09:15 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Razor 7 wrote:

Whatcha talkin' 'bout?

Feb 6-14 Detroit - Dirty Show 10 Roll Call
https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=395827

Jan 13 09 09:28 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Anyone else for the M&G?

Jan 14 09 12:03 pm Link

Model

SimoneWilder

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

I will be there. It is a disappointment that I am required to wear clothes to this.

Jan 14 09 01:03 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Lisa -Dawn wrote:
I will be there. It is a disappointment that I am required to wear clothes to this.

Well, a large robe or trenchcoat counts as clothes too.

Jan 14 09 08:40 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

3 more weeks...

Jan 16 09 06:01 am Link

Model

Tia

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

I'll be there, of course big_smile.

Jan 16 09 06:20 pm Link