Photographer

Minneapolis Headshots

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Jan 29 09 12:32 am Link

Photographer

Monito -- Alan

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Images By Jonathan wrote:
So I got an e-mail from this guy at firesafetymovie@yahoo.com calming this "wow. So we now own nyfoodphotography.com  We've only gotten about 15 jobs or so from it. Sorry we removed you from hot frog, its where we are getting all of our business."

I own a site called NYC food photography.com . He has had me removed from the site hotfrog.com and I don't really know why. So after doing some searches I found out his e-mail belongs to a guy named  David Stodghill and this is what I found on him http://www.davidstodghill.com I have e-mailed the website hotfrog.com but is there anything else I can do?

What's the issue?  Why should you be concerned?  What the heck is hot frog and is it any good?

Ok, it turns out hotfrog is some kind of business directory that is not noteworthy enough to warrant a Wikipedia page.

Jan 29 09 12:41 am Link

Photographer

Minneapolis Headshots

Jan 29 09 12:50 am Link

Photographer

Minneapolis Headshots

Jan 29 09 12:54 am Link

Photographer

Rob Gillespie

Bedford, England, United Kingdom

How did he get you removed from Hot Frog?
Whois searches on both web addresses come up as you, Johnathan, for yours and (quite tellingly) Fink studios for the other.
The two URLs are different i.e. no conflict so have you asked Hotfrog what grounds they were given for the removal of your listing?

Jan 29 09 02:56 am Link

Photographer

Minneapolis Headshots

Jan 29 09 07:20 am Link