Forums > Events > Wooden Nickle Ranch, Sun Dec 6th - Menifee, CA

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Top Dog Photography wrote:

If you can get drew to be our model I am down! I want to learn how to shank him as many times as possible in the single session.

This guy is banned from our events. Now he can keep shooting little girls. smile

Nov 10 09 09:00 pm Link

Photographer

Top Dog Photo

Posts: 354

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

This guy is banned from our events. Now he can keep shooting little girls. smile

Yeeeeeay! I got banned again! I am a bad dog.

Nov 10 09 09:26 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:

Hmm, really? Weren't you the one asking for an owners manual for some pliers? lol

yeah. Pliers have two peices! A screwdriver only has one. Duh!! lol

Nov 10 09 10:22 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

Bright Candle Photo wrote:

yeah. Pliers have two peices! A screwdriver only has one. Duh!! lol

Well with a screwdriver you turn left or right. Pliers is either open or close. Oh! then you have to turn left or right as well. Ok, i see your point in need a manual. smile

Nov 10 09 11:00 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:

Well with a screwdriver you turn left or right. Pliers is either open or close. Oh! then you have to turn left or right as well. Ok, i see your point in need a manual. smile

while you guys are talking about manuals for screwdrivers, maybe you can teach topdog how to use it. It is used for screws and not shanking people.

Nov 10 09 11:31 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

while you guys are talking about manuals for screwdrivers, maybe you can teach topdog how to use it. It is used for screws and not shanking people.

It's a multipurpose screwdriver. It starts a car and used for shanking, lol.

Nov 10 09 11:53 pm Link

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

Posts: 7012

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

it's about time Juan. It would be nice to see you again and your props.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/SNAAPSHOT/7405portblee.jpg

Props like this??

Nov 10 09 11:54 pm Link

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

Posts: 7012

Los Angeles, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:
You'll need some training on those lights, so you better sign up for the workshop. wink

Training???

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/SNAAPSHOT/1647.jpg

1600 head with the beauty dish.
Shot at the wooden nickel this past sunday.

Nov 10 09 11:58 pm Link

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

Posts: 7012

Los Angeles, California, US

By the way patches(horse) gave me a note that basically said... "only nude models can ride him on the 6th. He is tired of clothed models.



http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/SNAAPSHOT/1913b.jpg

Nov 11 09 12:02 am Link

Model

club Jeska

Posts: 3847

Riverside, California, US

xoxo!

Nov 11 09 12:23 am Link

Photographer

laharris

Posts: 928

Valencia, California, US

SNAPSHOT LA wrote:

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/SNAAPSHOT/7405portblee.jpg

Props like this??

I just ordered some bullet belts too.

Nov 11 09 12:24 am Link

Model

Iris has pale lips

Posts: 3083

San Diego, California, US

I just won beer pong 3-1 bump smile
but of course haha

Nov 11 09 01:06 am Link

Photographer

Top Dog Photo

Posts: 354

Los Angeles, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:

It's a multipurpose screwdriver. It starts a car and used for shanking, lol.

awww this brings me back to my good old days...starting my car with my screwdriver! (I know I am not the only one)

Nov 11 09 06:13 am Link

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

Posts: 7012

Los Angeles, California, US

Top Dog Photography wrote:

awww this brings me back to my good old days...starting my car with my screwdriver! (I know I am not the only one)

UUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YES you are! lol

Nov 11 09 09:57 am Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

New model added

Stephanie
http://modelmayhm-8.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080512/11/4828641c05680_m.jpg

Nov 11 09 02:13 pm Link

Model

Mia Kylan

Posts: 31

Dallas, Texas, US

Hiya! I don't know if you are still looking for models but I am very interested in attending this event. Please let me know smile

Mia

Nov 11 09 02:50 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

Nov 11 09 03:06 pm Link

Model

Mia Kylan

Posts: 31

Dallas, Texas, US

Just got hired for the event and I'm so very excited to work with you all!!!

LOVE

Nov 11 09 03:31 pm Link

Photographer

Top Dog Photo

Posts: 354

Los Angeles, California, US

SNAPSHOT LA wrote:

UUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YES you are! lol

cooooooooooome on Juanito..you know the only way to start the ramflas is with the screwdriver! So you just got busted hahhahahahaa

Nov 11 09 04:50 pm Link

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

Posts: 7012

Los Angeles, California, US

Top Dog Photography wrote:

cooooooooooome on Juanito..you know the only way to start the ramflas is with the screwdriver! So you just got busted hahhahahahaa

Just because I know it doesn't mean I have done it. I own keys to my cars.

Yes ramflas do start with keys you know. lol

Nov 11 09 06:55 pm Link

Model

stephaniestone

Posts: 644

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

im soo excited for this event i have soo many cute outfits ready 4 this 1 smile

Nov 11 09 08:10 pm Link

Photographer

Nadirah B

Posts: 28521

Los Angeles, California, US

RAWR!

Nov 11 09 08:13 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

Nadirah B wrote:
RAWR!

Nadirah... lol!
You better come to this event

Nov 11 09 08:25 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

Posts: 2817

Mount Holly, North Carolina, US

karl this looks like a great line up   8)   u will have no prob selling this shoot out 

btw always interested in ur shoots

Nov 11 09 09:18 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

Jason Becker wrote:
karl this looks like a great line up   8)   u will have no prob selling this shoot out 

btw always interested in ur shoots

Thanks Jason. Yup our events sell out all the time. smile

Nov 11 09 09:51 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

Posts: 2817

Mount Holly, North Carolina, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:

Thanks Jason. Yup our events sell out all the time. smile

and im sad that u never seem to want to use me ever  8(

but i understand

Nov 11 09 10:18 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

Jason Becker wrote:
and im sad that u never seem to want to use me ever  8(

but i understand

We don't use fashion llamas at our events. If we did, we wouldn't be sold out. We'll have 15 llamas sitting around and two hosts shooting each other. lol

Nov 11 09 10:41 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

Iris has pale lips wrote:
I just won beer pong 3-1 bump smile
but of course haha

NICE! I could bring my beer pong table and challenge you smile

Nov 11 09 11:38 pm Link

Model

Iris has pale lips

Posts: 3083

San Diego, California, US

Bright Candle Photo wrote:
NICE! I could bring my beer pong table and challenge you smile

dude, you'd go down!
and I'd hate to embaress you infront of the guys smile

Nov 12 09 12:17 am Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

Iris has pale lips wrote:

dude, you'd go down!
and I'd hate to embaress you infront of the guys smile

Make it happen!

Nov 12 09 12:31 am Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

Iris has pale lips wrote:

dude, you'd go down!
and I'd hate to embaress you infront of the guys smile

Lets make it interesting then tongue

Nov 12 09 12:33 am Link

Model

Iris has pale lips

Posts: 3083

San Diego, California, US

Bright Candle Photo wrote:

Lets make it interesting then tongue

Fine!
if were playing teams, I call Jeska smile

Nov 12 09 12:35 am Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

Iris has pale lips wrote:

Fine!
if were playing teams, I call Jeska smile

Teams, i def aint picking Karl he seems like a lightweight lol

Nov 12 09 12:37 am Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

Bright Candle Photo wrote:

Lets make it interesting then tongue

Perv! wink

Nov 12 09 12:37 am Link

Model

Iris has pale lips

Posts: 3083

San Diego, California, US

And we HAVE to play with new castle smile

Nov 12 09 12:46 am Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

Iris has pale lips wrote:
And we HAVE to play with new castle smile

Your on!

Nov 12 09 01:42 am Link

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

Posts: 7012

Los Angeles, California, US

Is 21 the legal age to drink in california???

Nov 12 09 01:44 am Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

SNAPSHOT LA wrote:
Is 21 the legal age to drink in california???

that was before California went bankrupt...

Nov 12 09 02:30 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Iris has pale lips wrote:

Fine!
if were playing teams, I call Jeska smile

I hope this is not nude beer pong. I would hate to see Mark losing.

Nov 12 09 06:55 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:
We don't use fashion llamas at our events. If we did, we wouldn't be sold out. We'll have 15 llamas sitting around and two hosts shooting each other. lol

lol

Nov 12 09 06:59 am Link