Forums > Events > Drew&Karl, Summer Start Off, Monrovia, CA June 19

Photographer

MSC Digital

Posts: 199

Murrieta, California, US

Okay here we go again...Another sellout shoot? hmmmm could be!

That's why I paid right away....damn this is fun!

Jun 03 10 07:58 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:
April
http://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100126/12/4b5f574e3b9ec_m.jpg

Blondie Lisa
http://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100402/08/4bb608e96831e_m.jpg

Nikki
http://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090302/02/49abb919700b4_m.jpg

Tia
http://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100318/02/4ba1f38a910c0_m.jpg

Thao
http://modelmayhm-1.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090713/20/4a5bf9d34f44c_m.jpg

Crissy
http://modelmayhm-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/091216/16/4b2980ae75ed5_m.jpg

Jocelyn
http://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/061102/14/454a59786a38e_m.jpg

Miss Challis
http://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/091012/10/4ad3696015412_m.jpg

Jun 03 10 08:35 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

I need 1 assistant this afternoon in Laguna Beach for a shoot.

Must be a prior workshop attendie and have your own lights/vagabond.

1st one to send me a PM gets to come and shoot. If I don't respond, you were not chosen.

Jun 03 10 10:30 am Link

Photographer

MSC Digital

Posts: 199

Murrieta, California, US

Drew check your email

Jun 03 10 10:40 am Link

Photographer

Brian Cardenas

Posts: 499

Los Angeles, California, US

one of the perks from attending prior workshops. getting invited to shoot with beautiful models. the perks of the shoot are not just at the shoot, they carry on afterwards.  check the thread often, you might just get lucky......

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/FUCnSIC/71032230.jpg

Jun 03 10 10:47 am Link

Photographer

Andrew P Photography

Posts: 131

Laguna Beach, California, US

Brian is right. I've shot with Drew a few times in Laguna beach and at the Beverly hills Mansion. His models are hot don't miss out.

Sydney

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4038/4666583833_4c7f47ce6f.jpg

Jun 03 10 12:41 pm Link

Photographer

Andrew P Photography

Posts: 131

Laguna Beach, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
I need 1 assistant this afternoon in Laguna Beach for a shoot.

Must be a prior workshop attendie and have your own lights/vagabond.

1st one to send me a PM gets to come and shoot. If I don't respond, you were not chosen.

Damnit! I am the 22nd guy that PM him. LOL!

Jun 03 10 12:48 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

Mike Shelhart wrote:
Okay here we go again...Another sellout shoot? hmmmm could be!

That's why I paid right away....damn this is fun!

It's never could be, it's always sold out. I think half the spots were paid for even before a location was even picked lol.

Jun 03 10 04:28 pm Link

Photographer

Jonathan Ocab

Posts: 580

Riverside, California, US

With all the attending models on the list as of 1900hrs today, I certainly hope this venue is big enough to accommodate all the action.

Jun 03 10 07:12 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

Lakers 1-0 bump!

Jun 03 10 09:09 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:
UPDATED MODEL LIST. a few more to go...

April
http://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100126/12/4b5f574e3b9ec_m.jpg

Blondie Lisa
http://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100402/08/4bb608e96831e_m.jpg

Nikki
http://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090302/02/49abb919700b4_m.jpg

Tia
http://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100318/02/4ba1f38a910c0_m.jpg

Thao
http://modelmayhm-1.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090713/20/4a5bf9d34f44c_m.jpg

Crissy
http://modelmayhm-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/091216/16/4b2980ae75ed5_m.jpg

Jocelyn
http://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/061102/14/454a59786a38e_m.jpg

Miss Challis
http://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/091012/10/4ad3696015412_m.jpg

Joselyn
http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100603/07/4c07b7d1b311b_m.jpg

Phoenix Wylds
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100313/23/4b9c977c43baa_m.jpg

Sabrina
http://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090916/11/4ab131ca28676_m.jpg

Jun 03 10 11:43 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

ocabj wrote:
With all the attending models on the list as of 1900hrs today, I certainly hope this venue is big enough to accommodate all the action.

Bigger than the one in Carlsbad.

There will be car wash shoot.

If we can have at least 4-5 participating models, we could have a wet t-shirt contest shoot wink

Jun 04 10 01:50 pm Link

Photographer

Top Dog Photo

Posts: 354

Los Angeles, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:

DanTheManPhotography wrote:

haha! For some reason I'm thinkin that wouldn't be sexy, haha.

Mark seems to think so, that's why he mentioned it. lol

hey Dan if you are taking request...my bday is coming up. Can you jump out my cake too and sing happy bday mr. president to me?

Jun 04 10 03:00 pm Link

Model

Sabrina Jane

Posts: 11

Placentia, California, US

See everyone there....

I'm currently booking 1 on 1's

= )

Jun 04 10 04:23 pm Link

Photographer

DanTheManPhotography

Posts: 405

Whittier, California, US

Top Dog Photography wrote:

haha! For some reason I'm thinkin that wouldn't be sexy, haha.
Mark seems to think so, that's why he mentioned it. lol
hey Dan if you are taking request...my bday is coming up. Can you jump out my cake too and sing happy bday mr. president to me?

Sure, just don't cut my nuts off, i still need them! haha!

Jun 04 10 05:34 pm Link

Model

Jean E Gee

Posts: 214

Whittier, California, US

Wow, what a gorgeous location .

Jun 04 10 05:48 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

John C messaged me stating an event in Socal this month has better looking models, better location, better value. He must be desperate for a free ride to that event. I asked him to post it here on the thread as I need a good laugh.

Just look at our models...F ing gorgeous. Some of theirs responded to my castings and I won't even consider using them. That would give our events a bad name.

Jun 04 10 08:36 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
John C messaged me stating an event in Socal this month has better looking models, better location, better value. He must be desperate for a free ride to that event. I asked him to post it here on the thread as I need a good laugh.

Just look at our models...F ing gorgeous. Some of theirs responded to my castings and I won't even consider using them. That would give our events a bad name.

This should be interesting lol

Jun 04 10 08:40 pm Link

Photographer

Timmy Tran

Posts: 82

Los Angeles, California, US

Hey Drew Deposit sent .

Jun 04 10 08:41 pm Link

Photographer

DanTheManPhotography

Posts: 405

Whittier, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
John C messaged me stating an event in Socal this month has better looking models, better location, better value. He must be desperate for a free ride to that event. I asked him to post it here on the thread as I need a good laugh.

Just look at our models...F ing gorgeous. Some of theirs responded to my castings and I won't even consider using them. That would give our events a bad name.

Haha!!!  And Drew, what's with this natural light non-sense!  Next thing you know you'll be doing nudes like Karl!

Jun 04 10 08:42 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

DanTheManPhotography wrote:
Haha!!!  And Drew, what's with this natural light non-sense!  Next thing you know you'll be doing nudes like Karl!

His strobe light must have fell in the water lol

Nudes? who me? I can't remember the last time i shot nudes hmm
I'd probably be in trouble if i do shoot (.)(.)

Jun 04 10 09:08 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Bright Candle Photo wrote:

This should be interesting lol

Funny you say that. I think you're going to the same venue. LMAO big_smile

Jun 04 10 09:26 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

Funny you say that. I think you're going to the same venue. LMAO big_smile

ROFL! is this the venue that you were telling me about. That #$@# traitor Mark, lol

Jun 04 10 09:35 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:

ROFL! is this the venue that you were telling me about. That #$@# traitor Mark, lol

yup, that one. We should back charge him like you suggested.

Jun 04 10 10:41 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
yup, that one. We should back charge him like you suggested.

I never said that to you! lol.

Jun 04 10 10:49 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:

I never said that to you! lol.

Dont make me post our conversation here you liar.

BTW ATTENTION PRIOR WORKSHOP ATTENDIES. I NEED AN ASSITANT AT THE BEACH TOMORROW MORNING. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN LIGHTING EQUIPTMENT. SEND ME PM.

hey Karl,
When do you ever take any of our new workshop attendies to the beach shooting?

Jun 04 10 11:11 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

Dont make me post our conversation here you liar.

BTW ATTENTION PRIOR WORKSHOP ATTENDIES. I NEED AN ASSITANT AT THE BEACH TOMORROW MORNING. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN LIGHTING EQUIPTMENT. SEND ME PM.

hey Karl,
When do you ever take any of our new workshop attendies to the beach shooting?

I was kidding, that's why i put "lol" at the end.

Why? you getting shit from your last two photographers? lol

Jun 04 10 11:17 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:

I was kidding, that's why i put "lol" at the end.

Why? you getting shit from your last two photographers? lol

nope. they had a good time. ask them yourself.

Jun 04 10 11:21 pm Link

Photographer

Rich Masuda

Posts: 364

Anaheim, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

Dont make me post our conversation here you liar.

BTW ATTENTION PRIOR WORKSHOP ATTENDIES. I NEED AN ASSITANT AT THE BEACH TOMORROW MORNING. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN LIGHTING EQUIPTMENT. SEND ME PM.

hey Karl,
When do you ever take any of our new workshop attendies to the beach shooting?

hmmm...the 1st time you asked me to shoot with you I shot my 1st and only Whale, the next time you asked me to help, I had to bring you your Whale....then again that Hotel Shoot did work out.....Guess it's the Luck of the Draw!!!!

Jun 04 10 11:25 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Rich Masuda wrote:

hmmm...the 1st time you asked me to shoot with you I shot my 1st and only Whale, the next time you asked me to help, I had to bring you your Whale....then again that Hotel Shoot did work out.....Guess it's the Luck of the Draw!!!!

F you masuda. At least they were free. big_smile

Jun 04 10 11:29 pm Link

Photographer

Rich Masuda

Posts: 364

Anaheim, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

F you masuda. At least they were free. big_smile

The Whale Wasn't!!! poke .....I think that's what started the TF route for you, all those years ago ninja and made me go my Lone Wolf ways lol

Jun 04 10 11:48 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
nope. they had a good time. ask them yourself.

I was there when they were shooting lol

Jun 04 10 11:49 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

Rich Masuda wrote:

The Whale Wasn't!!! poke .....I think that's what started the TF route for you, all those years ago ninja and made me go my Lone Wolf ways lol

Hey, no more whale calling. We got in trouble the last time.

Jun 04 10 11:51 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

Funny you say that. I think you're going to the same venue. LMAO big_smile

I never said I was for sure going. I was just being nice.

Jun 05 10 12:35 am Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

hey Karl,
When do you ever take any of our new workshop attendies to the beach shooting?

He did take me once, maybe twice. I can't remember lol

Jun 05 10 12:55 am Link

Photographer

Martin Luong

Posts: 159

West Covina, California, US

you guys seem like an awesome group, can't wait to meet you guys.

Jun 05 10 09:32 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Bright Candle Photo wrote:

He did take me once, maybe twice. I can't remember lol

And how many times have I taken you?

Jun 05 10 09:53 am Link

Photographer

Larkspur Images

Posts: 143

CORONA DEL MAR, California, US

OK, I'm in, deposit on the way!

Jun 05 10 11:14 am Link

Photographer

John Chennavasin

Posts: 598

Santa Ana, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
John C messaged me stating an event in Socal this month has better looking models, better location, better value. He must be desperate for a free ride to that event. I asked him to post it here on the thread as I need a good laugh.

Well, I can't post the other events on this thread since it would be thread-jacking wink.

Jun 05 10 12:30 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

John Chennavasin wrote:

Well, I can't post the other events on this thread since it would be thread-jacking wink.

Do you seriously think THAT event has hotter models, better location, and value? Even on models alone I feel insulted. What are you smoking?

Jun 05 10 01:18 pm Link