Forums > Events > Drew & Karl Mansion event Aug 15 Beverly Hills, CA

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:
Easier to screen them, lol. I learned from Alvarado lol
Why take the chance when we can have you do the testing, lol

No shyt. Alvarado is banned from our events. At least RC write good props on the thread.

Check out these hot models. SOLD OUT!

Skyler
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100609/12/4c0ff07115cf2_m.jpg

Megan
http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/091124/17/4b0c8e97df20b_m.jpg

Hannah
http://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100511/01/4be919a674aaf_m.jpg

Amanda Gift
http://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090517/19/4a10cbfb3bd6a_m.jpg

Danya Davis
http://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100716/10/4c40940c78411_m.jpg

Summer Brielle Taylor
http://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100122/23/4b5aa5ce69cfd_m.jpg

Alicia Whitten
http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100719/21/4c45239aaea6c_m.jpg

Jamie
http://modelmayhm-8.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100727/18/4c4f8d26c58f7_m.jpg

Petra
http://modelmayhm-5.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090825/07/4a93f9e290b02_m.jpg

Chrissy
http://modelmayhm-7.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100607/09/4c0d1d894ff1b_m.jpg

Jul 27 10 11:54 pm Link

Model

Mikaela Fox

Posts: 63

Los Angeles, California, US

i would love to be considered as a model for this beverly hills event smile

Jul 28 10 12:11 am Link

Model

PetulaV

Posts: 3

Ostrava, Moravskoslezský, Czech Republic

Hi guys,
I´m Czech model comming to California next month, I will be one of models on this event. I have lots of experiences with group or single shootings and looking forward to work with new photographers in US. Book me to have chance work with model from far, far away :-) I´m awaiable from portrait to nude.

Looking forward to meet you on 15th. P.

Jul 28 10 03:22 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

PetulaV wrote:
Hi guys,
I´m Czech model comming to California next month, I will be one of models on this event. I have lots of experiences with group or single shootings and looking forward to work with new photographers in US. Book me to have chance work with model from far, far away :-) I´m awaiable from portrait to nude.

Looking forward to meet you on 15th. P.

Welcome to our event. I'm sure you will sell out all your 1 on 1s.

Jul 28 10 01:21 pm Link

Model

Crystal Leigh

Posts: 104

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hey everyone! Cant wait for the shooooot!!!

Jul 28 10 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4042/4623588810_051969c1ba.jpg.


                            BECAUSE WE PRODUCE THE

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4010/4528547055_945f656572.jpg

                               THAT'S ON YOUR FACES BITCHES!

We dont need 17 pages to get sold out. Funny they have that many pages and still could not sell theirs out. LMFAO!

We have the HOTTEST professional models and amazing locations. No weak models and tiny house/pool at our events. We are not that desperate. We SOLD OUT without even showing any location photos.

For the photogs with saved spots, send your deposits now or you will lose it. Waiting list forming.

5 days of posting the thread and SOLD OUT with 30 photogs. Is that fast enough for you? It should've been 4 days but Karl lags.

Jul 28 10 05:34 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
Check out the video from the last event. This was made by Adi(Eonipix). Very cool video.

http://vimeo.com/13607204

Check out the video from our last event. Adi will be back to make another one from our Aug shoot. He forgot to include the house and the Lambo. He better include the mansion this time smile

Jul 28 10 06:18 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

Check out the video from our last event. Adi will be back to make another one from our Aug shoot. He forgot to include the house and the Lambo. He better include the mansion this time smile

Loved your little speech at the end tongue

Jul 28 10 10:30 pm Link

Photographer

Jonathan Ocab

Posts: 580

Riverside, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

Check out the video from our last event. Adi will be back to make another one from our Aug shoot. He forgot to include the house and the Lambo. He better include the mansion this time smile

Cool. Adi did a good job on that video. He'll definitely make another good one for the 15th.

Jul 28 10 10:38 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Bright Candle Photo wrote:
Loved your little speech at the end tongue

LOL. During the taping, Aleyxandra was talking to me on the background and making me nervous. She said she was surprised I was calm when I spoke. She was expecting like, "THANK YOU BITCHES FOR COMING...." I guess I have a mellow side if I need to be. LOL

Jul 28 10 10:42 pm Link

Photographer

theycallmeiron

Posts: 408

San Diego, California, US

PetulaV wrote:
Hi guys,
I´m Czech model comming to California next month, I will be one of models on this event. I have lots of experiences with group or single shootings and looking forward to work with new photographers in US. Book me to have chance work with model from far, far away :-) I´m awaiable from portrait to nude.

Looking forward to meet you on 15th. P.

can I go back with you? pleeaaasssse smile

Jul 28 10 11:25 pm Link

Model

MiissJamieMichelle

Posts: 40

Los Angeles, California, US

Yea. I'm exxxcited.  Still booking 1 on 1s  MSG me. Hope all is well.  Kisses. See you all there

Jul 28 10 11:38 pm Link

Photographer

Wayne Cutler

Posts: 638

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

Welcome to our event. I'm sure you will sell out all your 1 on 1s.

And Matus will have someone to talk to.  LMAO.

Jul 29 10 12:26 am Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3301

Wildomar, California, US

Wayne Cutler wrote:

And Matus will have someone to talk to.  LMAO.

Well Matus can't talk to you because you're always sleeping, lol.

Jul 29 10 08:47 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

MiissJamieMichelle wrote:
Yea. I'm exxxcited.  Still booking 1 on 1s  MSG me. Hope all is well.  Kisses. See you all there

I want one of her 1 on 1s smile

Jul 29 10 01:55 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

I want one of her 1 on 1s smile

You dont shoot at the events remember lol

Jul 29 10 10:47 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Cardenas

Posts: 500

Los Angeles, California, US

Bright Candle Photo wrote:

You dont shoot at the events remember lol

who said anything about shooting....?

lol

Jul 29 10 10:56 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

brian cardenas wrote:

who said anything about shooting....?

lol

I didnt say with his camera did I!? borat

Jul 29 10 11:07 pm Link

Photographer

V Studio

Posts: 1825

La Mirada, California, US

Bump from Vegas

Jul 30 10 08:42 am Link

Photographer

Larkspur Images

Posts: 143

CORONA DEL MAR, California, US

MiissJamieMichelle wrote:
Yea. I'm exxxcited.  Still booking 1 on 1s  MSG me. Hope all is well.  Kisses. See you all there

I've shot Jamie before, she's awesome!  book her guys!

Jul 30 10 09:11 am Link

Model

MiissJamieMichelle

Posts: 40

Los Angeles, California, US

Sooo excited about the location MS has such a beautiful house.   Still have a few 1 on 1s open if anyones interested. MSG me.  Hope all is well. 

Kisses!!  See you all soon.

Jul 30 10 09:51 am Link

Photographer

SoCal in Motion

Posts: 63

Temecula, California, US

Been waiting for a while to make one of these shoots......excited that I'll be making the trip up from Temecula!

Jul 30 10 12:53 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Cardenas

Posts: 500

Los Angeles, California, US

damn another 2 weeks? fack! the anticipation is killing me

Jul 30 10 06:07 pm Link

Photographer

Jonathan Ocab

Posts: 580

Riverside, California, US

brian cardenas wrote:
damn another 2 weeks? fack! the anticipation is killing me

Yeah, it feels weird that the event is still 2 weeks away even though it sold out nearly 3 weeks prior.

Jul 30 10 06:32 pm Link

Photographer

John Chennavasin

Posts: 598

Santa Ana, California, US

This should give me enough time to work on my backlog of photos...

Jul 30 10 06:51 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

another model added to the list...we will be adding more eventhough we are SOLD OUT smile

http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100725/22/4c4d17e2e4653.jpg

Jul 31 10 07:49 am Link

Model

Chrissy Marie

Posts: 927

Fallbrook, California, US

One more one on one left...message me asap wink

Jul 31 10 12:59 pm Link

Model

Aleyxandra

Posts: 10

Long Beach, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

LOL. During the taping, Aleyxandra was talking to me on the background and making me nervous. She said she was surprised I was calm when I spoke. She was expecting like, "THANK YOU BITCHES FOR COMING...." I guess I have a mellow side if I need to be. LOL

Come on Drew.. we all know you don't get nervous. If being around numerous gorgeous ladies doesn't make you nervous, why would a little interview?! Way to keep it classy though (:

Jul 31 10 01:07 pm Link

Photographer

Wayne Cutler

Posts: 638

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
another model added to the list...we will be adding more eventhough we are SOLD OUT smile

http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100725/22/4c4d17e2e4653.jpg

http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100725/22/4c4d17e2e4653.jpg

This model proves that Karl & Drew's shoots are the best.  Last month she went to "the other" shoot and now she has come back.  Drew, you and Karl put on the greatest shoots.  Is my model coming?  LMAO

Jul 31 10 01:57 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Wayne Cutler wrote:

Drew Santos  wrote:
another model added to the list...we will be adding more eventhough we are SOLD OUT smile

http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100725/22/4c4d17e2e4653.jpg

http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100725/22/4c4d17e2e4653.jpg

This model proves that Karl & Drew's shoots are the best.  Last month she went to "the other" shoot and now she has come back.  Drew, you and Karl put on the greatest shoots.  Is my model coming?  LMAO

That was a sorry ass shoot as I heard from a few models and photogs who attended.

Your model is not coming. She is not on the list. Sorry for making an ass out of you as you messaged her trying to book an hour of 1 on 1s. LMAO

Jul 31 10 08:44 pm Link

Model

Sherra Michelle

Posts: 11

Los Angeles, California, US

Heyyy everyone I look forward to meeting all of you smile message me for 1 on 1s

Jul 31 10 09:30 pm Link

Photographer

Wayne Cutler

Posts: 638

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

Wayne Cutler wrote:

Drew Santos  wrote:
another model added to the list...we will be adding more eventhough we are SOLD OUT smile

http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100725/22/4c4d17e2e4653.jpg

http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100725/22/4c4d17e2e4653.jpg

This model proves that Karl & Drew's shoots are the best.  Last month she went to "the other" shoot and now she has come back.  Drew, you and Karl put on the greatest shoots.  Is my model coming?  LMAO

That was a sorry ass shoot as I heard from a few models and photogs who attended.

Your model is not coming. She is not on the list. Sorry for making an ass out of you as you messaged her trying to book an hour of 1 on 1s. LMAO

That is not the first time that I have made an ass out of myself, but it was the first time someone else made me to be an ass out of myself.  Wonder who could that be.  LOL.

Jul 31 10 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

Posts: 7013

Los Angeles, California, US

SORRY ASS SHOOTS SUCK!!!!
Good promoters would give there photographers some money back.

Jul 31 10 11:04 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

SNAPSHOT LA wrote:
SORRY ASS SHOOTS SUCK!!!!
Good promoters would give there photographers some money back.

Well, some are new and they are all about money.

Aug 01 10 02:14 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Jonathan Ocab wrote:

Yeah, it feels weird that the event is still 2 weeks away even though it sold out nearly 3 weeks prior.

yep, and no other event can relate smile

Aug 01 10 09:18 pm Link

Photographer

EonPix

Posts: 87

Hayward, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
another model added to the list...we will be adding more eventhough we are SOLD OUT smile

http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100725/22/4c4d17e2e4653.jpg

pic of Joselyn from two events ago

http://www.lensaproductions.com/Monrovia/joselyn.jpg

Welcome back Joselyn! Look forward working with you.

Aug 02 10 04:10 am Link

Makeup Artist

Makeup by Melly

Posts: 1192

Oceanside, California, US

F A N T A S T I C Line up...

Aug 02 10 10:16 am Link

Photographer

Rich Masuda

Posts: 364

Anaheim, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:
another model added to the list...we will be adding more eventhough we are SOLD OUT smile

http://modelmayhm-6.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100725/22/4c4d17e2e4653.jpg

Yea....Joselyn is HOT!!! Her pic is the only one in my port I keep up from a workshop/group shoot. 
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9623/201005239008web.jpg

Drew said he was going to ban me from his shoots cause he said I dressed the models up in to much clothing!!!! smile

Aug 02 10 10:35 am Link

Photographer

Wayne Cutler

Posts: 638

Los Angeles, California, US

Rich Masuda wrote:

Yea....Joselyn is HOT!!! Her pic is the only one in my port I keep up from a workshop/group shoot. 
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9623/201005239008web.jpg

Drew said he was going to ban me from his shoots cause he said I dressed the models up in to much clothing!!!! smile

RICH, I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS!  WHAT DOES DREW KNOW?  HE THINKS DRESSED IS WHEN ONE OF HIS MODELS WEARS SHOES!

Aug 02 10 01:46 pm Link

Model

Sherra Michelle

Posts: 11

Los Angeles, California, US

getting excited for this. cant wait to meet all of you! xo

Aug 02 10 04:48 pm Link