Forums > Newbie Forum > How do you change your display photo?

Photographer

Dano

Fresno, California, US

Hello everyone, i know its probably the easiest thing ever but I dont know how to change my display photo. I have uploaded 5 photographs but for some reason I cant seem to find a way to change uploaded photographs to be my profile display photo.

any ideas?

* my current photo isnt part of my current 5 photos uploaded but instead part of my original photos that were denied by MM.

thanks everyone!

Aug 03 10 02:07 am Link

Photographer

fleeting glimpses

Rayleigh, England, United Kingdom

To change album picture - Go to My Stuff > Manage Photos > Organize Photos > Set Album Picture

To change Avatar - Go to My Stuff > Manage Photos > Select picture and click Set As Avatar

Aug 03 10 02:15 am Link

Photographer

Flex Photography

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

camerawerk wrote:
To change album picture - Go to My Stuff > Manage Photos > Organize Photos > Set Album Picture

To change Avatar - Go to My Stuff > Manage Photos > Select picture and click Set As Avatar

Your Avatar is the name for your profile photo.

Aug 03 10 02:18 pm Link

Photographer

Dano

Fresno, California, US

thank you! it worked like a charm.

Aug 03 10 02:25 pm Link

Photographer

DAL 2061

Sunnyvale, California, US

camerawerk wrote:

Hi there...  Hopefully it's OK to post on an old thread.

So, I'm failing to see the "Set Album Picture" option.  Where is it?  Or perhaps it's not available for the free account or something like that?  Or I'm missing a step?

What I've tried:

- Click on "my stuff"
- click on "Manage Photos"
- click on "Organize Photos"
- hunted all around that page, clicking on individual images, trying to drag an image over the album image, clicking on the album image title, clicking on the album image itself...  None of them seems to do anything, and there's no "Set Album Picture" button that I can see anywhere.

Am I missing something, or do I somehow not have the option?

Thanks!

Feb 17 11 01:02 pm Link

Model

Kiashi

College Park, Maryland, US

DAL 2061 wrote:

So, I'm failing to see the "Set Album Picture" option.  Where is it?  Or perhaps it's not available for the free account or something like that?  Or I'm missing a step?

What I've tried:

- Click on "my stuff"

- hunted all around that page, clicking on individual images, trying to drag an image over the album image, clicking on the album image title, clicking on the album image itself...  None of them seems to do anything, and there's no "Set Album Picture" button that I can see anywhere.

Thanks!

i would like to know as well

Apr 27 11 06:14 pm Link

Photographer

Dean Johnson Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

DAL 2061 wrote:

What I've tried:

- Click on "my stuff"

Thanks!

Yes, "set album picture" is only going to be an option for those that have albums.

You have a Basic account and therefore do not have the ability to create albums.
You can read about the different features by clicking on your VIP wallet.

Apr 28 11 05:17 am Link