Forums > Events > Desert workshop/group shoot 9/25 Victorville, CA

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

Posts: 7011

Los Angeles, California, US

point V Productions wrote:

1 2nd that. Love the images Juan.

Thanks man. Your shot of ellie is nice too. Ellie got spoiled with good shots at this shoot.

Sep 29 10 11:27 pm Link

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

Posts: 7011

Los Angeles, California, US

Sexy Ramona!!
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/SNAAPSHOT/9878port.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n250/SNAAPSHOT/9898port.jpg

Sep 30 10 02:53 pm Link

Photographer

jStemmer Photography

Posts: 73

Palm Desert, California, US

Thanks Drew & Karl for putting on the event.  Hopefully I'll be able stay longer for the next one.   Here's a couple I've been able to get to.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4087/5040163360_c528f51ef8_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4088/5039541177_3b2ec6a33b_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4145/5039540463_3ffd782134_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4148/5039540021_4a31711590_b.jpg

I'll try to get to a few more soon.

Sep 30 10 05:20 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

jStemmer Photography wrote:
Thanks Drew & Karl for putting on the event.  Hopefully I'll be able stay longer for the next one.   Here's a couple I've been able to get to.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4087/5040163360_c528f51ef8_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4088/5039541177_3b2ec6a33b_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4145/5039540463_3ffd782134_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4148/5039540021_4a31711590_b.jpg

I'll try to get to a few more soon.

very nice smile

Sep 30 10 06:50 pm Link

Photographer

John Chennavasin

Posts: 598

Santa Ana, California, US

Krystal:

http://www.fobpro.com/samples/20100925-4577.jpg

Oct 01 10 08:22 am Link

Photographer

Henry Tran Photography

Posts: 56

Los Angeles, California, US

John Chennavasin wrote:
Krystal:

http://www.fobpro.com/samples/20100925-4577.jpg

Why are her eyes closed john? Shes looking down... What did you show her? ahah

Oct 01 10 03:13 pm Link

Model

Tamilia Joy

Posts: 1

Los Angeles, California, US

hey! it was great working with all you guys:)
please send me any images that you have of me @ cjperry2010@yahoo.com

hit me up if anyone wants to continue working and set some shoots up:)

Oct 01 10 04:06 pm Link

Photographer

DanTheManPhotography

Posts: 405

Whittier, California, US

Another one of Ramona!
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4091/5046612942_cdcdbc8280_b.jpg

Oct 02 10 11:31 pm Link

Photographer

EonPix

Posts: 87

Hayward, California, US

DanTheManPhotography wrote:
Another one of Ramona!
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4091/5046612942_cdcdbc8280_b.jpg

Great shot Dan!

Fellas keep the pics coming! Will use for the video

Oct 03 10 07:50 pm Link

Photographer

Mr Chow

Posts: 174

Los Angeles, California, US

EonPix wrote:
Fellas keep the pics coming! Will use for the video

Here you go Adi.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4131/5050371364_0bb04c13cd_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4154/5049837255_77415a036f_b.jpg

Oct 04 10 12:18 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

KYIA DANIELLE wrote:
PS. He doesn't pay shit & does cross don't say things or make asumptions if you have no idea what's behind it.

Is Kyia arguing with the photogs? Funny I see you all over the event section soliciting work. Let me know if we can help you.

Where is the video Adi? Its been 2 days since you got the tapes from Ching.

Oct 05 10 03:04 pm Link

Photographer

John Chennavasin

Posts: 598

Santa Ana, California, US

Ellie:

http://www.fobpro.com/samples/20100925-4512.jpg

Oct 05 10 05:43 pm Link

Photographer

EonPix

Posts: 87

Hayward, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

Is Kyia arguing with the photogs? Funny I see you all over the event section soliciting work. Let me know if we can help you.

Where is the video Adi? Its been 2 days since you got the tapes from Ching.

What? I haven't even receive the tapes yet. Still in the mail.
PS: Takes me more than 2 days for editing...

Oct 06 10 06:28 pm Link

Photographer

Ching Shih

Posts: 4

Chino Hills, California, US

EonPix wrote:

What? I haven't even receive the tapes yet. Still in the mail.
PS: Takes me more than 2 days for editing...

Sorry, not Adi's fault. I sent out the tapes late. Sorry for the delay.

Ching

Oct 13 10 10:48 am Link

Photographer

DanTheManPhotography

Posts: 405

Whittier, California, US

So where's the video?  Done yet???
smile

Oct 17 10 08:13 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

DanTheManPhotography wrote:
So where's the video?  Done yet???
smile

I was talking to Adi and he told me he has over 4hrs of video to go through yikes

Oct 17 10 08:18 pm Link

Photographer

DanTheManPhotography

Posts: 405

Whittier, California, US

Bright Candle Photo wrote:

I was talking to Adi and he told me he has over 4hrs of video to go through yikes

Oh wow!  The new camera guy was record happy hunh!!!  I can see why wink

Oct 18 10 06:30 pm Link

Photographer

John Chennavasin

Posts: 598

Santa Ana, California, US

Tracy:

http://www.fobpro.com/samples/20100925-4873.jpg
http://www.fobpro.com/samples/20100925-4869.jpg
http://www.fobpro.com/samples/20100925-4860.jpg

Oct 21 10 11:53 pm Link

Photographer

Ching Shih

Posts: 4

Chino Hills, California, US

DanTheManPhotography wrote:
So where's the video?  Done yet???
smile

Sorry, almost 3 months late but here is the video. I take full blame so I went ahead and did the video. Sorry if I left out some great photos! I still want to add some and maybe the Karl chasing scene at the end of the video. I wil replace this with a final cut later. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you.

http://www.vimeo.com/18015878

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4wXXTizBJU

Ching

Dec 20 10 05:09 pm Link