Forums > Events > Drew&Karl Glamour shoot Sat Nov 20th, Norco, CA

Photographer

K E S L E R

Los Angeles, California, US

You need more models, I can help.  I lost 5lbs.

Nov 04 10 09:31 pm Link

Model

club Jeska

Riverside, California, US

K E S L E R wrote:
You need more models, I can help.  I lost 5lbs.

i lost 15! what biotch smile

Nov 04 10 09:52 pm Link

Photographer

Invalid user

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

line up is looking pretty sexy. and thats not just cause i've been up for 24 hours and been editing the past 5. lol.

Nov 05 10 05:17 am Link

Model

Nikki Portanova

Join the club as far as insomnia is concerned. I've not been editing photos, did that a little earlier but have been up working too! Some days are best spent foregoing sleep and spent furthering work, money, business, connects and exploring prospective new ventures in which to add to the cash flow...don't know about you, but I'm a bona-fide workaholic and enjoy being productive more than one should...but I'll attribute that to my being a Virgo lol...what's you're excuse?

brian cardenas wrote:
line up is looking pretty sexy. and thats not just cause i've been up for 24 hours and been editing the past 5. lol.

Nov 05 10 07:44 am Link

Photographer

Jonathan Ocab

Last time I was up for a long stretch was in Vegas. Was up for 36 hours and decided to hit the poker tables. Played for 8 hours from 10pm through 6am.

After that it was a couple 30 min naps in the room mixed in with a lot of clubs, poker tables, and debauchery. 2 hrs of sleep in 72 hrs. Thankfully, I didn't drive home because I crashed in the backseat.

Nov 05 10 08:10 am Link

Model

Nikki Portanova

You all have a lot to learn. Longest I pulled (no 2 hours) in vegas was 48 and have done 72 nap free hours with my friend last year. It's only been a day and a half now. I don't mind it every now and again but have learnt my lesson about all-weekers in Vegas. You end up broke every time. And I'm a pretty good poker player, first time i played it won over 500 from crap but then my bf pissed me off, so i indulged in a drink or so more than i should have to be playing and lost it all. Story of my life so, I will not go to vegas with anyone again, only have a couple drinks, not stop at the slots and go home. That place kills you and your wallet instantaneously.

Jonathan Ocab wrote:
Last time I was up for a long stretch was in Vegas. Was up for 36 hours and decided to hit the poker tables. Played for 8 hours from 10pm through 6am.

After that it was a couple 30 min naps in the room mixed in with a lot of clubs, poker tables, and debauchery. 2 hrs of sleep in 72 hrs. Thankfully, I didn't drive home because I crashed in the backseat.

Nov 05 10 12:15 pm Link

Photographer

K E S L E R

club Jeska wrote:

i lost 15! what biotch smile

Don't talk to me about weight, allegedly I make models feel fat when they talk to me hmm

Nov 05 10 12:49 pm Link

Photographer

Images Maker

Salinas, California, US

Vegas, the city of loosers. I like Vegas I go there about 4-5 times a year. It is a very glamours place to take pictures. There are a lot of places to take great pictures, just outside of Vegas. I don't gamble nor drink, I am just boring.

Nov 05 10 01:01 pm Link

Photographer

fotobody

Valencia, California, US

Images Maker wrote:
Vegas, the city of loosers. I like Vegas I go there about 4-5 times a year. It is a very glamours place to take pictures. There are a lot of places to take great pictures, just outside of Vegas. I don't gamble nor drink, I am just boring.

Love Vegas too.  I go there for Christmas each year since it is the only town that doesn't shut down for the holiday.  I'll be heading out to the valley of fire while there to do some photographs.

Nov 05 10 01:16 pm Link

Model

Nikki Portanova

I adore the profile pic you chose out of what I imagine is a rather large load of content. However, the fact that you're choice of Sponge Bob says 'yeah I'm good but I'm gonna show you sponge bob. so what of it?' to paraphrase Tan Stewie on Fam Guy. lol

Images Maker wrote:

Nov 05 10 02:33 pm Link

Photographer

Images Maker

Salinas, California, US

818 Barbie Doll wrote:
I adore the profile pic you chose out of what I imagine is a rather large load of content. However, the fact that you're choice of Sponge Bob says 'yeah I'm good but I'm gonna show you sponge bob. so what of it?' to paraphrase Tan Stewie on Fam Guy. lol

It is like this, everyone has a great looking model as their main image but how many people has Sponge Bob?

Nov 05 10 03:02 pm Link

Photographer

EonPix

Hayward, California, US

wish i can attend this workshop

Nov 05 10 08:01 pm Link

Model

Miss Danya D

Costa Mesa, California, US

https://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100827/20/4c788093f1771_m.jpg

https://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/100924/11/4c9cf17432646_m.jpg

https://modelmayhm-9.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/090917/18/4ab2e4913eb58_m.jpg

Hello to everyone :-)
So glad i get to be a part of another one of drew and karls shoot outs!!! i got some really great shots from the last one and met so many awesome photographers :-)

Photographers please feel free to send me a message for any questions regarding my one on ones. I would love to save you a spot!!!

Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone there

XOXO
Miss Danya D

Nov 05 10 11:03 pm Link

Model

April Cheryse

San Diego, California, US

1 more spot smile

Nov 06 10 07:47 am Link

Photographer

DanTheManPhotography

Whittier, California, US

818 Barbie Doll wrote:
Join the club as far as insomnia is concerned. I've not been editing photos, did that a little earlier but have been up working too! Some days are best spent foregoing sleep and spent furthering work, money, business, connects and exploring prospective new ventures in which to add to the cash flow...don't know about you, but I'm a bona-fide workaholic and enjoy being productive more than one should...but I'll attribute that to my being a Virgo lol...what's you're excuse?

Virgo!! Woot!
uh huh-huh, she said "bona-fide"
smile

Nov 06 10 09:21 am Link

Model

Thao N

Huntington Beach, California, US

Home on a Saturday night bump.... smile haha

Nov 06 10 08:56 pm Link

Photographer

DDDDC Photos

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

point V Productions wrote:
Count me in. I'll be sending my deposit soon. So close to home.

It's in your backyard dude!

Nov 07 10 06:34 am Link

Photographer

DDDDC Photos

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Images Maker wrote:

It is like this, everyone has a great looking model as their main image but how many people has Sponge Bob?

Copyright Infringement and Reg. Trademark Usage = Violations of Federal Laws!

Nov 07 10 06:39 am Link

Photographer

Images Maker

Salinas, California, US

PROLENS wrote:

Copyright Infringement and Reg. Trademark Usage = Violations of Federal Laws!

Been on MM since I started, no body contact me about it yet. Are you a lawyer? It is also on my Flickr.

Nov 07 10 08:04 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

I'm back BITCHES!

This event is almost SOLD OUT! Just like each and everyone of D&K's event. Nobody does it like we do because our shoots are the BEST! If you don't think so, you have never been.

For next month's event, we will give back to the photography/modeling community. December is a tough month. People are broke because of the coming holidays so the fee will only be $40. Yes! Just enough for me to cover the rent of the place, food, and base pay of certain models.

It will be held at a Tustin Ranch Mansion. A mansion shoot for $40? Really? How many models? - 40 will be there. Beat that MOFOS!

Model releases can be purchase direcly from models for $20. If you don't need releases, don't buy them. Its easy at that. 1 on 1s - hire the models if you want to shoot them in private. No limit on how many sessions. I have the mansion all weekend. We will have a party after the shoot. We could even spend the night! Slumber party shoot!

Heck, I might even make it the whole weekend shoot since you won't have time to shoot all 40 models. I will just make it $40 per day. If you can't make it on the Saturday, then come Sunday, or both days!

I will put a limit to the number of photogs each day. Let's make it Dec 4th and 5th. Cry me a river. Merry Christmas.

It's nice to be back....

Nov 07 10 08:18 am Link

Photographer

Jonathan Ocab

Drew Santos  wrote:
I'm back BITCHES!

This event is almost SOLD OUT! Just like each and everyone of D&K's event. Nobody does it like we do because our shoots are the BEST! If you don't think so, you have never been.

For next month's event, we will give back to the photography/modeling community. December is a tough month. People are broke because of the coming holidays so the fee will only be $40. Yes! Just enough for me to cover the rent of the place, food, and base pay of certain models.

It will be held at a Tustin Ranch Mansion. A mansion shoot for $40? Really? How many models? - 40 will be there. Beat that MOFOS!

Model releases can be purchase direcly from models for $20. If you don't need releases, don't buy them. Its easy at that. 1 on 1s - hire the models if you want to shoot them in private. No limit on how many sessions. I have the mansion all weekend. We will have a party after the shoot. We could even spend the night! Slumber party shoot!

Heck, I might even make it the whole weekend shoot since you won't have time to shoot all 40 models. I will just make it $40 per day. If you can't make it on the Saturday, then come Sunday, or both days!

I will put a limit to the number of photogs each day. Let's make it Dec 4th and 5th. Cry me a river. Merry Christmas.

It's nice to be back....

If I didn't already know that you don't drink, I would have asked if you already had a 6-pack this morning.

Nov 07 10 08:24 am Link

Model

Matus

Tustin, California, US

Tustin Ranch . Nice, Are you shooting at my place smile ?

Nov 07 10 10:17 am Link

Model

Thao N

Ooh wee!...how do you guys always come up w/ THE BEST ideas?!!!

Can't wait to see everyone on the 20th again...Still booking 1-on-1's too.  Happy Sunday fun day!

https://thaon.smugmug.com/photos/1081232255_Tx5Dp-M.jpg
https://thaon.smugmug.com/photos/1083181898_DCBnF-M.jpg

Nov 07 10 11:17 am Link

Model

Lauren N Lunday

Murrieta, California, US

Hope everyone is have a great sunday.. still have 1 on 1 openings.. book yours now. smile great rates,  message me for info.

https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/yourangel-girl/untitled.jpghttps://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/yourangel-girl/SkinInd3.jpg
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/yourangel-girl/test12.jpg
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/yourangel-girl/test3.jpg

Nov 07 10 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

Cals Imaging Services

Irvine, California, US

Thao N wrote:
Home on a Saturday night bump.... smile haha

That must be by your own choice!

big_smile

Nov 07 10 07:08 pm Link

Photographer

Jonathan Ocab

818 Barbie Doll wrote:
You all have a lot to learn. Longest I pulled (no 2 hours) in vegas was 48 and have done 72 nap free hours with my friend last year. It's only been a day and a half now.

We're 1up-ing each other. We're going to have to go to Vegas to party and see who can last the longest. wink

Nov 07 10 10:55 pm Link

Photographer

christian albert

you guys twisted my arm...Im in! Ill bring the patron bottle!

Nov 07 10 11:00 pm Link

Photographer

Jonathan Ocab

christian cabrales wrote:

If the Dec 4-5 shoot turns into a 2-day straight shoot, I'll bring three bottles of Patron from my reserves for that because that's going to be one off the hook shoot.

Nov 07 10 11:12 pm Link

Photographer

GiL Gonzales Foto

Someone bring some boiled peanuts and some San Miguel then. Lol. I'm in for the Dec. shoot if that's the case.

Nov 07 10 11:22 pm Link

Model

club Jeska

K E S L E R wrote:

Don't talk to me about weight, allegedly I make models feel fat when they talk to me hmm

haha

Nov 07 10 11:36 pm Link

Model

club Jeska

club Jeska wrote:
3 more spots left for me

1. 2:00-2:30
2. 2:40-3:10
3. 3:20-3:50
4. 4:00-4:30 TAKEN
5. 4:40-5:10 TAKEN
6. 5:20-5:50 

https://modelmayhm-3.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/101030/03/4ccbef57504a1.jpg

My 3:20 Can't make it to the event sad
I have 4 spots left! remember I shoot nudes!!!

Nov 07 10 11:37 pm Link

Model

Thao N

Patron?!...Man, you don't mess around, do you??  wink

Nov 08 10 07:30 am Link

Model

Thao N

Cals Imaging Services wrote:

That must be by your own choice!

big_smile

Kind of...My lil man usually has me on lock down on the weekends.  smile hehe

Nov 08 10 07:31 am Link

Photographer

christian albert

Thao N wrote:

Patron?!...Man, you don't mess around, do you??  wink

its more fun that way tongue

Nov 08 10 09:11 am Link

Photographer

James Sioux

Drew Santos  wrote:
I'm back BITCHES!

It's nice to be back....

Revolutionary thinking.  Drew has gone nuts with the $40!!!  LOL.  Definitely count me in for both days!  I'll be availabe for one-on-ones since I don't look half bad in drag under dim lights.  LOL

Nov 08 10 11:34 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

James Sioux wrote:

Revolutionary thinking.  Drew has gone nuts with the $40!!!  LOL.  Definitely count me in for both days!  I'll be availabe for one-on-ones since I don't look half bad in drag under dim lights.  LOL

What's great about it for the models is that instead of 6 sessions of 1 on 1s, they will get as many as they want throughout the weekend. From 2pm to let's say midnight - that's 20 private shoots!!!!

We are almost SOLD OUT for the 20th. Don't miss out. More models being added. We are holding off posting them as they might get stolen LOL

On the dark side, Verone is the one who put me on the brig. Its war Verone wink

Nov 08 10 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

V Studio

La Mirada, California, US

Bump for drew wink

Nov 08 10 03:47 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Irvine, California, US

V Studio wrote:
Bump for drew wink

Dude, after you posting an event the same day as ours(which I wouldn't cry about) and I even bumped it several times while you were gone, how could you report me to the mods?

Nov 08 10 04:52 pm Link

Model

Abcxyz

Austin, Texas, US

Add me!

Nov 08 10 05:32 pm Link

Model

Thao N

its more fun that way tongue

...just make sure you share.  wink