Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Tampa M&G Chit Chat 6

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Posts: 32969

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

The next in the traveling series of Tampa Bay Meet and Greets is set! We'll be gathering hundreds of photographers, models, and muas for another event Saturday, February 2, 2013 @ 3pm.

AND OF COURSE IT IS FREE!!!

ELMERS SPORTS CAFE YBOR CITY!
SMACK IN THE HEART OF HISTORIC YBOR CITY'S 7TH AVENUE ELMERS SPORTS CAFE EVOKES A SENSATION OF BARFLY MEETS FIGHT CLUB. FIRST RULE OF MEET & GREET IS THAT EVERYONE TELLS ANYONE ABOUT THE MEET & GREET AND EVERYONE HAS A GREAT TIME

ELMERS SPORTS CAFE
2003 E 7th Ave
Ybor City, FL 33605
(813) 248-5855

http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=873206

Jan 09 13 10:26 am Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Posts: 32969

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

sospix wrote:
That's "Dawg" if ya please CR  .  .  .  wink  So, when is this extravaganza, I have a friend laid up in Moffitt gettin' treatment  .  .  .  good lord, I almost said I could "kill two birds with one stone", as usual, I'm highly inappropriate  .  .  . 

SOS

Fixed...
And the beauty is, this bar is dog friendly...(For real)

February 2nd

Jan 09 13 10:27 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Posts: 21390

Orlando, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:
The next in the traveling series of Tampa Bay Meet and Greets is set! We'll be gathering hundreds of photographers, models, and muas for another event Saturday, February 2, 2013 @ 3pm.

AND OF COURSE IT IS FREE!!!

ELMERS SPORTS CAFE YBOR CITY!
SMACK IN THE HEART OF HISTORIC YBOR CITY'S 7TH AVENUE ELMERS SPORTS CAFE EVOKES A SENSATION OF BARFLY MEETS FIGHT CLUB. FIRST RULE OF MEET & GREET IS THAT EVERYONE TELLS ANYONE ABOUT THE MEET & GREET AND EVERYONE HAS A GREAT TIME

ELMERS SPORTS CAFE
2003 E 7th Ave
Ybor City, FL 33605
(813) 248-5855

http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=873206

Will Mickey Rourke be there, and do I havta kick his danged azz  .  .  .  again  .  .  .  wink

http://cf2.imgobject.com/t/p/w300/uoacYcejXtWg81TdzSA0EMSp3Zs.jpg

SOS

Jan 09 13 11:07 am Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Posts: 32969

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

sospix wrote:
Will Mickey Rourke be there, and do I havta kick his danged azz  .  .  .  again  .  .  .  wink
SOS

It's not that nice a place

Jan 09 13 01:59 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Posts: 883

Tampa, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:

It's not that nice a place

cool

Jan 09 13 03:48 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Posts: 24641

Tampa, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:

Fixed...
And the beauty is, this bar is dog friendly...(For real)

February 2nd

Does that include the 3 goobers who almost won a darwin award for talking shit at me and Amanda last time?

Jan 09 13 06:17 pm Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Posts: 12638

Winter Park, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:
The next in the traveling series of Tampa Bay Meet and Greets is set! We'll be gathering hundreds of photographers, models, and muas for another event Saturday, February 2, 2013 @ 3pm.

AND OF COURSE IT IS FREE!!!

ELMERS SPORTS CAFE YBOR CITY!
SMACK IN THE HEART OF HISTORIC YBOR CITY'S 7TH AVENUE ELMERS SPORTS CAFE EVOKES A SENSATION OF BARFLY MEETS FIGHT CLUB. FIRST RULE OF MEET & GREET IS THAT EVERYONE TELLS ANYONE ABOUT THE MEET & GREET AND EVERYONE HAS A GREAT TIME

ELMERS SPORTS CAFE
2003 E 7th Ave
Ybor City, FL 33605
(813) 248-5855

http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=873206

Isn't there a place nearby where I can buy a good cigar?

Jan 09 13 07:01 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Posts: 21390

Orlando, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:

It's not that nice a place

Thank gawd, I hate havin' ta git Jake all dressed up  .  .  .  gettin' shoes on that boy is danged near impossible  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Jan 09 13 09:52 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Posts: 21390

Orlando, Florida, US

Frank Lewis Photography wrote:

Isn't there a place nearby where I can buy a good cigar?

Cuba's only 90 miles away  .  .  .  plus however far it is to Key West from there  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Jan 09 13 09:52 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Posts: 883

Tampa, Florida, US

sospix wrote:

Thank gawd, I hate havin' ta git Jake all dressed up  .  .  .  gettin' shoes on that boy is danged near impossible  .  .  .  wink

SOS

I'll even make him a big ol' batch of bacon-wrapped boneless wings...if I can borrow him for a few minutes as "awww-inspiring" model-bait cool

Jan 09 13 09:57 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Posts: 21390

Orlando, Florida, US

Koryo Photography wrote:

I'll even make him a big ol' batch of bacon-wrapped boneless wings...if I can borrow him for a few minutes as "awww-inspiring" model-bait cool

He's definitely a "chick magnet"  .  .  .  well, until he breaks wind anyway  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Jan 09 13 10:09 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Posts: 883

Tampa, Florida, US

sospix wrote:

He's definitely a "chick magnet"  .  .  .  well, until he breaks wind anyway  .  .  .  wink

SOS

He might wanna save those moves for the Fetish models at that big show they have...ya never know what folks are into smile

Jan 09 13 10:27 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Posts: 32969

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

List is updated

Jan 10 13 10:32 am Link

Photographer

Chris Photography

Posts: 1046

Tampa, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:
List is updated

Will the Super Bowl pre, pre, pre-game show be on somewhere in the bar?

Jan 10 13 11:40 am Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Posts: 32969

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Chris Photography wrote:
Will the Super Bowl pre, pre, pre-game show be on somewhere in the bar?

That or last years post, post, post, post game show

Jan 10 13 12:16 pm Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Posts: 883

Tampa, Florida, US

Chris Photography wrote:

Will the Super Bowl pre, pre, pre-game show be on somewhere in the bar?

I only need one TV for my Lifetime movies...I'll make sure you have the rest for your foosball games smile

Jan 10 13 03:53 pm Link

Model

orias

Posts: 5037

Tampa, Florida, US

i shall not get sick, i shall not get sick... i do not consent to this cold!

Jan 10 13 05:08 pm Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Posts: 35391

Sarasota, Florida, US

orias wrote:
i shall not get sick, i shall not get sick... i do not consent to this cold!

That's good.. Because it's the flu.. Seriously, it just might be...

Jan 10 13 06:15 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Posts: 32969

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/524763_450751778313429_2022279938_n.jpg

Jan 10 13 06:33 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Posts: 32969

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Met one of the top 5 most beautiful women I have ever seen in person tonight

If Rifkin was there he would have taken one look at her and dropped to a knee and proposed on the spot

She was just that beautiful

Svetlana from Vladivostok

Jan 10 13 06:34 pm Link

Photographer

joeyk

Posts: 14739

Seminole, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:
Met one of the top 5 most beautiful women I have ever seen in person tonight

If Rifkin was there he would have taken one look at her and dropped to a knee and proposed on the spot

She was just that beautiful

Svetlana from Vladivostok

Pix or it never happened...

Jan 10 13 06:36 pm Link

Photographer

i c e c o l d

Posts: 8610

Fort Myers, Florida, US

damn GWC's! they are either cock blocking or coming down and stealing "my" models!! lol

Jan 10 13 07:07 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Posts: 32969

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

joeyk wrote:
Pix or it never happened...

I was going to gank a behind the scenes shot off their port and throw it in here
But I'll wait till they post some of the beauty shots

She is totally not your type Joey

But man is she pretty

Jan 10 13 07:19 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Posts: 24641

Tampa, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/524763_450751778313429_2022279938_n.jpg

Joey sure does get around

Jan 10 13 07:38 pm Link

Photographer

joeyk

Posts: 14739

Seminole, Florida, US

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/askville/4775901_answers/1286565594665_chinese20food20cat1.jpg

Jan 10 13 07:47 pm Link

Photographer

joeyk

Posts: 14739

Seminole, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:
Svetlana from Vladivostok

Actually, just google that, but be afraid, very afraid...

Jan 10 13 07:49 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Posts: 24641

Tampa, Florida, US

joeyk wrote:
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/askville/4775901_answers/1286565594665_chinese20food20cat1.jpg

Cue grumpy cat

Jan 11 13 05:03 am Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Posts: 24315

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

i c e c o l d wrote:
damn GWC's! they are either cock blocking or coming down and stealing "my" models!! lol

I hope that one day, i might possess a model.
but then i don't want anyone to steal my model.
I guess if i never possess one, nobody can ever steal her.

a paradox ~

http://i.imgur.com/m8TQi.png

Jan 11 13 06:05 am Link

Model

orias

Posts: 5037

Tampa, Florida, US

Tropical Photography wrote:

That's good.. Because it's the flu.. Seriously, it just might be...

ugh i hope not sad

Jan 11 13 09:56 am Link

Model

Lady Pelvic

Posts: 1408

Orlando, Florida, US

Hello~!

Jan 11 13 01:45 pm Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Posts: 35391

Sarasota, Florida, US

i c e c o l d wrote:
damn GWC's! they are either cock blocking or coming down and stealing "my" models!! lol

S W I N S K E Y wrote:
I hope that one day, i might possess a model.
but then i don't want anyone to steal my model.
I guess if i never possess one, nobody can ever steal her.

a paradox ~

snicker....


How you doing, Ms. Pelvic???

Jan 11 13 03:31 pm Link

Photographer

joeyk

Posts: 14739

Seminole, Florida, US

Koryo Photography wrote:
I'll even make him a big ol' batch of bacon-wrapped boneless wings...if I can borrow him for a few minutes as "awww-inspiring" llama-bait cool

Here, on the tundra, you can get bacon wrapped moose meat, in a jar, no refridgeration required...

Seriously...

Jan 11 13 06:04 pm Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Posts: 35391

Sarasota, Florida, US

joeyk wrote:

Here, on the tundra, you can get bacon wrapped moose meat, in a jar, no refridgeration required...

Seriously...

You pick all the best places to stay.

Jan 11 13 06:32 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Posts: 32969

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

joeyk wrote:
Here, on the tundra, you can get bacon wrapped moose meat, in a jar, no refridgeration required...

Seriously...

I would have to try that
HOw does it taste?

Jan 11 13 10:06 pm Link

Photographer

i c e c o l d

Posts: 8610

Fort Myers, Florida, US

Carl Roberts wrote:

I would have to try that
HOw does it taste?

Taste like chicken! lol  Just wash it down with a few LaBlatts Blue and you are good to go...

Jan 11 13 11:09 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Photography

Posts: 1046

Tampa, Florida, US

joeyk wrote:

Here, on the tundra, you can get bacon wrapped moose meat, in a jar, no refridgeration required...

Seriously...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm moose meat!

Jan 12 13 09:59 am Link

Photographer

Koryo Photography

Posts: 883

Tampa, Florida, US

A veritable cornucopia of pretty llamas...very nice event today, once it finally picked up. Slow going at first.

Recruiting for the MM M

Jan 12 13 01:50 pm Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Posts: 12638

Winter Park, Florida, US

joeyk wrote:

Here, on the tundra, you can get bacon wrapped moose meat, in a jar, no refridgeration required...

Seriously...

A product I demonstrated while working at Bass Pro Shops here in Orlando just before Christmas. Canned, cooked bacon for the survivalist on your Christmas list. Fifty pieces of bacon wrapped in waxed paper for & 17.95 per can!! Pretty awful stuff...

http://awesomegeekstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Tactical-Canned-Bacon.png

Jan 12 13 02:30 pm Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Posts: 32969

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Going to Daytona to shoot Amber Quinn with Jesse Walker today

Road trip!

Jan 13 13 04:03 am Link

Photographer

Carl Roberts

Posts: 32969

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/394947_10151375447031211_1776234269_n.jpg

Jesse says I cut off the hat too much
I questioned his masculinity for noticing the hat

Jan 13 13 04:30 pm Link