Forums > Model Colloquy > Nude model with baby

Photographer

Athena Sanctuary

Posts: 479

Rockville, Maryland, US

I saw a gorgeous photo shot by Nancy Brown.  A nude female model with a cute baby.  Anybody here ever done this type of work before?

Feb 15 11 10:00 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Fryd

Posts: 3907

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Yes.



http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100703/09/4c2f69ef7a5d7_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100701/19/4c2d502b09a33_m.jpg

http://michaelfryd.com/portfolio/families/photos/20090903-276-adj-BW.jpg

http://michaelfryd.com/portfolio/families/photos/20090903-084-8x10-BW.jpg

Feb 16 11 07:47 am Link

Photographer

MLRPhoto

Posts: 5753

Olivet, Michigan, US

Waits for the "child porn" complaints . . .

I don't know where it is now, but there was a beautiful image I saw on Flickr a couple years back of a mother holding an infant to her chest.  Very sweet.

Feb 16 11 01:36 pm Link

Model

Ashley Haven Nudes

Posts: 2442

Queen Creek, Arizona, US

My now 3 year old when he was 7 months...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/071215/17/476459302fd78_m.jpg

Feb 16 11 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Posts: 28014

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Ashley Haven Nudes wrote:
My now 3 year old when he was 7 months...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/071215/17/476459302fd78_m.jpg

Beautiful baby Ashley!

Feb 16 11 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

Intimate Sketch

Posts: 323

New York, New York, US

I have a gallery on my site with model / infant images.  wish I could do more of those smile

Feb 16 11 08:01 pm Link

Photographer

Classic_Reflections

Posts: 442

Grand Rapids, Michigan, US

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/26020_103656959672727_100000852710865_45330_3126700_n.jpg

Mother and child is probably the most beautiful subjects ever.

Feb 18 11 07:26 am Link

Model

Anne_C

Posts: 728

Bellingham, Washington, US

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090526/15/4a1c6b009aae5_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090526/15/4a1c6ac100588_m.jpg

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090526/15/4a1c6a82542c4_m.jpg

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/12495626 (18+)

I must warn you, however, to be prepared to have urine and breast milk everywhere.

And I mean, EVERYWHERE.  Any non-washable items should be stored far away from naked mama/baby.

Feb 18 11 01:44 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Fryd

Posts: 3907

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Anne_C wrote:
...

I must warn you, however, to be prepared to have urine and breast milk everywhere.

And I mean, EVERYWHERE.  Any non-washable items should be stored far away from naked mama/baby.

For this sort of shoot we cover the floor with plastic sheeting.  After the shoot we pull up the plastic and toss it. 

We have a full bath with a shower for mom if she needs it.   

So far this has worked for us.

Feb 18 11 03:45 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Posts: 17852

Downers Grove, Illinois, US

Athena Sanctuary wrote:
I saw a gorgeous photo shot by Nancy Brown.  A nude female model with a cute baby.  Anybody here ever done this type of work before?

Check out my "Life Begins" series in my portfolio.

It was the model's idea and was a 6 month project (which is pretty obvious.)

Feb 18 11 04:38 pm Link

Model

MissSybarite

Posts: 11863

Los Angeles, California, US

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/18369132 18+
I just love this one of Renee and her baby smile
It's by Constantine Gedal aka cx image smile
http://gedalstudio.com/images 18 +
Two more at above link smile + others wink
His MM -> http://www.modelmayhem.com/63416

Feb 19 11 07:19 am Link

Photographer

Andrew Koenig

Posts: 317

Gillette, New Jersey, US

Just a few days ago I saw a photo of a nude woman with a baby in the Museum of Modern Art.  I've forgotten the photographer's name, but it was someone quite well known.

The woman was lying on her side on a mattress on the floor, tending to her baby.  The baby wasn't nursing, but the photo looked as if perhaps it might have been doing so recently.

What made the picture particularly charming was that on the floor, next to the mattress, was a cat tending to a kitten.

Feb 19 11 07:25 am Link

Photographer

PETER GEORGAS

Posts: 1183

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

Ashley Haven Nudes wrote:
My now 3 year old when he was 7 months...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/071215/17/476459302fd78_m.jpg

............SO SWEET !!

Feb 19 11 07:26 am Link

Photographer

Athena Sanctuary

Posts: 479

Rockville, Maryland, US

Andrew Koenig wrote:
Just a few days ago I saw a photo of a nude woman with a baby in the Museum of Modern Art.  I've forgotten the photographer's name, but it was someone quite well known.

The woman was lying on her side on a mattress on the floor, tending to her baby.  The baby wasn't nursing, but the photo looked as if perhaps it might have been doing so recently.

What made the picture particularly charming was that on the floor, next to the mattress, was a cat tending to a kitten.

That is quite interesting

Feb 19 11 07:57 am Link

Photographer

KC King

Posts: 848

Brea, California, US

Ashley Haven Nudes wrote:
My now 3 year old when he was 7 months...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/071215/17/476459302fd78_m.jpg

I've only saved 2 "models with child" pics in my life... Ashley and Christina Aguilera. The Mother and child nude pics are great too.

Feb 19 11 08:07 am Link

Model

Frances Jewel

Posts: 9149

Dayton, Ohio, US

these are beautiful! big_smile I was approached on here to do a breast feeding photoshoot after my baby is born...I was excited until I read further into the message. He wanted them so he could post them on his adult fetish site. Sorry, i'm not letting you shoot pics of my and my daughter so some guy can spank off to them!!!

These are gorgeous though! Kudos to all involved in capturing a special mama.baby moment! smile

Feb 19 11 08:21 am Link

Photographer

Burlap Rats

Posts: 18961

Riverside, California, US

Miss Anthrope 1007 wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/18369132 18+
I just love this one of Renee and her baby smile
It's by Constantine Gedal aka cx image smile
http://gedalstudio.com/images 18 +
Two more at above link smile + others wink
His MM -> http://www.modelmayhem.com/63416

This is divine.

Feb 19 11 08:26 am Link

Model

Nadeshiko Yamato

Posts: 1324

Alexandria, Virginia, US

I love the Madonna with child photos, absolutely beautiful especially when both mother and child are as they were born.

Mar 04 11 09:01 pm Link

Photographer

Herman Surkis

Posts: 8875

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Yes.
Incredible shots.
Some have been used, but my fave, and the models were not used due to the models real life work.

Be careful can lead to trouble.
Started when model was 2 months pregnant, and shot every couple of months after that.
Now she expects me to do the kids graduation pictures.
Mother I can turn down, but kid with the big blue  eyes is more difficult.

Mar 04 11 09:28 pm Link

Photographer

Keys88 Photo

Posts: 17646

New York, New York, US

Miss Anthrope 1007 wrote:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/18369132 18+
I just love this one of Renee and her baby smile

I believe Renee has done a whole series with her baby.  Hopefully, Sanders McNew will reactivate his profile at some point and show us all how it's done!

Mar 05 11 04:26 am Link

Model

MissSybarite

Posts: 11863

Los Angeles, California, US

Stephen Markman wrote:
I believe Renee has done a whole series with her baby.  Hopefully, Sanders McNew will reactivate his profile at some point and show us all how it's done!

I follow him on flickr smile 'cause he's always posted way more there wink and he promotes his self-published books there big_smile

Mar 05 11 08:31 am Link