Forums > Events > D&K Mansion event June 18 Beverly Hills, CA

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:
• Deposit is non-refundable! No exceptions! If you can't make it to the event on June 18th, your deposit will NOT go towards the next event! I repeat, your deposit will NOT go towards the next event! You will lose your deposit.

Due to the limited number of photographers allowed at this event, unless it is an utmost emergency, your deposit will not be forwarded to any future events. Eventhough we have a waiting list, they are not guaranteed to attend if you flake out the last minute. I'm sorry about the inconvenience. We are SOLD OUT and most of the models have pre booked their 1 on 1s.

This applies ONLY to this event, so far.

May 22 11 07:11 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Post hidden on May 24, 2011 02:31 pm
Reason: inflammatory
Comments:
You've already been warned

May 22 11 07:15 pm Link

Model

Alexis Nichole

Posts: 1026

Upland, California, US

Drew's right. 1 on 1's booked big_smile

Can't wait to meet all the new photographer's who I haven't shot with as of yet and see OLD one's I enjoy seeing when I get a chance (the OLD part was for you Karl tongue j/k).

May 22 11 08:51 pm Link

Model

XENA KAI

Posts: 841

Los Angeles, California, US

Dave from San Diego wrote:
I love it Kai!  You will probably be shocked to learn that I used to model nude, long ago, and only for female photogs (would be weird any other way).  That ship sailed long ago and I am very happy where it has sailed to... on the other side of the lens!

Yes you told me when I first met you. You also said the photographer was a gay male? Hmm, denial is not just a river, Dave.

I kid! smile

May 22 11 09:44 pm Link

Photographer

danny mendoza

Posts: 29

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

Due to the limited number of photographers allowed at this event, unless it is an utmost emergency, your deposit will not be forwarded to any future events. Eventhough we have a waiting list, they are not guaranteed to attend if you flake out the last minute. I'm sorry about the inconvenience. We are SOLD OUT and most of the models have pre booked their 1 on 1s.

This applies ONLY to this event, so far.

If I have to I will make it out in a wheelchair/crutches!

May 22 11 10:31 pm Link

Photographer

bryan gateb

Posts: 217

Moreno Valley, California, US

Still space for photogs?

May 22 11 11:05 pm Link

Photographer

bryan gateb

Posts: 217

Moreno Valley, California, US

Derp. Read the thread tongue guess not yikes

May 22 11 11:06 pm Link

Photographer

KDBron

Posts: 19

Torrance, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

Due to the limited number of photographers allowed at this event, unless it is an utmost emergency, your deposit will not be forwarded to any future events. Eventhough we have a waiting list, they are not guaranteed to attend if you flake out the last minute. I'm sorry about the inconvenience. We are SOLD OUT and most of the models have pre booked their 1 on 1s.

This applies ONLY to this event, so far.

May 22 11 11:08 pm Link

Photographer

KDBron

Posts: 19

Torrance, California, US

Hi Drew/Karl,                                                                                                       And when will you have your July event?

May 22 11 11:11 pm Link

Photographer

0341 Photography

Posts: 1685

Glendora, California, US

I am going to have to go to one of these someday...

"FRIEND OF KARL" bump

May 22 11 11:54 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

Posts: 2817

Mount Holly, North Carolina, US

Alexis Nichole wrote:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5149/5689660738_20bda9dd2d_b.jpg

I still have my #4 1 on 1 available for booking. Please message me if interested wink

I can't wait to shoot at this beautiful setting with all these gorgeous ladies!

P.S.
Love to see you there too Jason big_smile

well prebook me and i will b there doing ur hair  8)

May 23 11 03:31 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Jason Becker wrote:

well prebook me and i will b there doing ur hair  8)

I don't think there will be any hair and make up for that day. I'm sure the models are professional and gorgeous enough to do their own. wink

May 23 11 07:07 am Link

Model

J_Lange

Posts: 229

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

I don't think there will be any hair and make up for that day. I'm sure the models are professional and gorgeous enough to do their own. wink

^_^ aw, that's sweet Drew!

May 23 11 07:47 am Link

Photographer

Jonathan Ocab

Posts: 580

Riverside, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

I don't think there will be any hair and make up for that day. I'm sure the models are professional and gorgeous enough to do their own. wink

Actually, I might need my hair done. It's been a mess as of late. tongue

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5029/5653610976_33ccddbef2.jpg

May 23 11 08:17 am Link

Model

Chrissy Marie

Posts: 927

Fallbrook, California, US

Last time spot still open....who wants to shoot me during sunset?
xoxo
Chrissy

May 23 11 09:46 am Link

Photographer

Clinton Lum

Posts: 261

Los Angeles, California, US

Chrissy Marie wrote:
Last time spot still open....who wants to shoot me during sunset?
xoxo
Chrissy

Chrissy + sunset + infinity pool = super hotness.  smile

May 23 11 10:07 am Link

Photographer

Finesse Photography

Posts: 52

Encino, California, US

Finesse Photography wrote:

slot 1. yes.
msg on its way

hey April! did you put me down for slot 1? if not, and you've already booked someone, no worries...

thanks!
J

May 23 11 11:02 am Link

Photographer

Finesse Photography

Posts: 52

Encino, California, US

aprilcheryse wrote:
Playboy Cyber Girl July

Book your spots now

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110424/13/4db482da57a0f.jpg

[Repost]
hey April! did you put me down for slot 1? if not, and you've already booked someone, no worries...

thanks!
J

May 23 11 11:03 am Link

Model

EmilyDoll

Posts: 399

Fontana, California, US

would love to get in on this!

May 23 11 11:12 am Link

Model

_Elizabeth_

Posts: 351

Los Angeles, California, US

bump bump bump
Its getting closer!! can't wait smile

May 23 11 12:59 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

Finesse Photography wrote:

[Repost]
hey April! did you put me down for slot 1? if not, and you've already booked someone, no worries...

thanks!
J

You should message her directly.

May 23 11 01:01 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

BWAHAHA. I just had to laugh...

May 23 11 02:37 pm Link

Photographer

Finesse Photography

Posts: 52

Encino, California, US

Bright Candle Photo wrote:
You should message her directly.

Err, what makes you think I didn't?

If said model had only sent me a prompt reply, I wouldn't have had to put it on the thread in the first place.

so yah- thanks for your input- I'll take it from here, pardner, no worries...

May 23 11 03:15 pm Link

Photographer

g r e g g o r i o

Posts: 394

Los Angeles, California, US

nice casita & model selection 

how are you going to address location reservation  - ie sunset in infinity pool...................... just saying....

ps - lobster & prime rib is an nice touch for lunch.........

imported italian gelato as well.........

May 23 11 04:28 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

g r e g g o r i o  wrote:
nice casita & model selection 

how are you going to address location reservation  - ie sunset in infinity pool...................... just saying....

ps - lobster & prime rib is an nice touch for lunch.........

imported italian gelato as well.........

first come first served on the sunset infinity pool shoots. we have a location sign up board. we can have 2 sections, the left and the right side. just like our previous events.

lobster and prime rib? - would shrimp and carne asada do? let's see what Brian, Dan, and Chow can come up with this time. Ice cream sounds good too.

May 23 11 04:35 pm Link

Model

Valentina Lee

Posts: 51

Los Angeles, California, US

Hi everyone....
I am booking private shoots for this event, bikini, lingerie, and implied topless and implied nude.
Jade Renee

May 23 11 04:40 pm Link

Photographer

Clinton Lum

Posts: 261

Los Angeles, California, US

I say whoever gets the infinity pool slots can only shoot nudz there.  LOL.

May 23 11 04:40 pm Link

Photographer

g r e g g o r i o

Posts: 394

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

first come first served on the sunset infinity pool shoots. we have a location sign up board. we can have 2 sections, the left and the right side. just like our previous events.

lobster and prime rib? - would shrimp and carne asada do? let's see what Brian, Dan, and Chow can come up with this time. Ice cream sounds good too.

sounds good - have location board divide the pool

............girls eating ice cream is always in style.......bring a few cones..not to give any ideas...........add 2 girls..........double the fun

May 23 11 04:49 pm Link

Photographer

Bright Candle Photo

Posts: 1247

Los Angeles, California, US

Finesse Photography wrote:

Err, what makes you think I didn't?

If said model had only sent me a prompt reply, I wouldn't have had to put it on the thread in the first place.

so yah- thanks for your input- I'll take it from here, pardner, no worries...

Doh! Didnt see the first part lol

May 23 11 05:19 pm Link

Model

nikita esco

Posts: 25

San Diego, California, US

HI Guys Nikita Esco here!
I still have one on ones to book pls msg me for time slots and rates! Can't wait to meet and shoot with you all!!
XOXO
Nikita

May 23 11 05:24 pm Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

nikita esco wrote:
HI Guys Nikita Esco here!
I still have one on ones to book pls msg me for time slots and rates! Can't wait to meet and shoot with you all!!
XOXO
Nikita

I can guarantee Nikita's 1 on 1s will sell out. All the models we add, pre books ALL their 1 on 1s. We have loyal models. Some were solicited to attend others. They went, saw the event was "whacked"(according to the models), and left. LMAO.

We are adding more models. Don't procrastinate on pre booking their 1 on 1s or you will miss out.

Often imitated and never duplicated.

May 23 11 06:17 pm Link

Photographer

GiL Gonzales Foto

Posts: 150

Los Angeles, California, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

I can guarantee Nikita's 1 on 1s will sell out. All the models we add, pre books ALL their 1 on 1s. We have loyal models. Some were solicited to attend others. They went, saw the event was "whacked"(according to the models), and left. LMAO.

We are adding more models. Don't procrastinate on pre booking their 1 on 1s or you will miss out.

Often imitated and never duplicated.

SOLD!!

May 23 11 06:21 pm Link

Photographer

Henry Tran Photography

Posts: 56

Los Angeles, California, US

HOT LINEUP!!!  I can see why the models/photogs would ditch the other events.  I don't blame them!

May 23 11 08:25 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

Posts: 2817

Mount Holly, North Carolina, US

Drew Santos  wrote:

I don't think there will be any hair and make up for that day. I'm sure the models are professional and gorgeous enough to do their own. wink

ok i guess i have to take this personal and professional at the same time...  8)

May 23 11 08:46 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Yamashita

Posts: 3292

Wildomar, California, US

Finesse Photography wrote:
Err, what makes you think I didn't?

If said model had only sent me a prompt reply, I wouldn't have had to put it on the thread in the first place.

so yah- thanks for your input- I'll take it from here, pardner, no worries...

You have one bad attitude buddy. You're already lost one point for for that stupid reply to my message about posting in the thread asking me to test shoot a model. If a model doesn't reply to your message about 1 on 1's then maybe she doesn't want to. There is no need to call her out in the thread.

May 24 11 12:53 am Link

Hair Stylist

Jason Becker

Posts: 2817

Mount Holly, North Carolina, US

Finesse Photography wrote:

[Repost]
hey April! did you put me down for slot 1? if not, and you've already booked someone, no worries...

thanks!
J

hey jay jsut so u know april does not always get on the threads much so if u have her email that is the best way to get ahold of her...  no need to get rude with others we are all friends and know each others work habits so jsut keep that in thought for the next one

May 24 11 02:05 am Link

Photographer

Finesse Photography

Posts: 52

Encino, California, US

Karl Yamashita wrote:
You have one bad attitude buddy. You're already lost one point for for that stupid reply to my message about posting in the thread asking me to test shoot a model. If a model doesn't reply to your message about 1 on 1's then maybe she doesn't want to. There is no need to call her out in the thread.

let's not get all hot and bothered- I meant it when I said, "no worries" in all my previous posts- I wasn't trying to call anyone out, I was just replying to someone's offbeat remark- was that a crime? I did not intend to be rude, sorry. so let's all take it easy, this is not rocket science nor a matter of life or death; I only wanted to let the model know it was OK if she hadn't scheduled me- was that being rude? what's rude is calling my response "stupid" for all to read- that's pretty uncalled for... is this the way to treat a paying customer?

If you guys don't want me to be there and shoot, I understand, just please refund my $60.00 and I'll be on my merry way... I know someone else would be more than glad to take my spot!

like I said in ALL my previous posts, NO worries, Gentlemen. Live and Let live. Breathe. Relax. Shoot.

May 24 11 07:31 am Link

Photographer

Finesse Photography

Posts: 52

Encino, California, US

Jason Becker wrote:

hey jay jsut so u know april does not always get on the threads much so if u have her email that is the best way to get ahold of her...  no need to get rude with others we are all friends and know each others work habits so jsut keep that in thought for the next one

sorry bro I wasn't trying to be rude, I just wanted to communicate and clarify the 1-on-1 spot so that if she hadn't scheduled me, then I could schedule someone else. but the point is moot, I probably will not be there for the event. se la vie!

May 24 11 08:18 am Link

Photographer

Drew Santos

Posts: 2504

Irvine, California, US

Post hidden on May 24, 2011 03:00 pm
Reason: inflammatory
Comments:
You've already been warned

May 24 11 10:44 am Link

Model

Chrissy Marie

Posts: 927

Fallbrook, California, US

Time to brighten up this thread lol
Thanks again Karl for the fantastic shoot yesterday
Here is a teaser......I still have my last one on one spot open
Who wants it?!? Pm me wink

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110524/09/4ddbe143d5926.jpg

May 24 11 10:50 am Link