This thread was locked on 2015-03-18 18:59:08
Forums > Events > SoCal 'Taco Tuesdays' in Inland Empire (ongoing)

Model

Celine Alissandra

Posts: 166

Los Angeles, California, US

OMG!  What a fantastic shoot at Laguna Beach yesterday!  Everything in my bag ended up soaking wet and I think I brought half of the sand home in my hair...LOL!

Thanks Gary, for another great opportunity.

Aug 30 12 07:19 am Link

Model

Celine Alissandra

Posts: 166

Los Angeles, California, US

Wow...no pics yet.  Boohoo!

Aug 30 12 07:48 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Maybe a few by Friday night... hang in there... wink

Aug 30 12 09:12 pm Link

Model

Celine Alissandra

Posts: 166

Los Angeles, California, US

Select Models wrote:
Maybe a few by Friday night... hang in there... wink

Gary, honey, I hope you weren't taking that personally.  I do not expect for you to have the photos posted since you have such a big cruise coming up that you are busy preparing for. 

And thanks so much for humoring me by letting me join you at Laguna Beach.

Aug 30 12 09:37 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

ATTENTION PHOTOGRAPHERS... I know if a photographer who already sponsored two models on the Sept 2-9 Cruiseboat Photoshoot (his models are staying on the cruise) and has to pull out of the cruise because of work issues. He's looking for someone to buy him out for $500 (he has $1100 invested).  That means the photographer buying him out would be able to go on the cruise and shoot over 30 models for 7 days for only $500.  Any photographers interested?

Aug 31 12 09:52 am Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Select Models wrote:
ATTENTION PHOTOGRAPHERS... I know if a photographer who already sponsored two models on the Sept 2-9 Cruiseboat Photoshoot (his models are staying on the cruise) and has to pull out of the cruise because of work issues. He's looking for someone to buy him out for $500 (he has $1100 invested).  That means the photographer buying him out would be able to go on the cruise and shoot over 30 models for 7 days for only $500.  Any photographers interested?

Bares repeating... wink

Aug 31 12 02:08 pm Link

Model

Mizz Ro

Posts: 2309

Corona, California, US

Select Models wrote:

Bares repeating... wink

SURE DOES! Sounds like an offer not to be missed!

Aug 31 12 09:44 pm Link

Photographer

FotoGregg

Posts: 1083

Riverside, California, US

Join Mike Bean and myself this Tues. at 7:30 for free chips, salsa and guacamole.

Sep 03 12 12:54 am Link

Photographer

Sensual Magic

Posts: 1692

Upland, California, US

FotoGregg wrote:
Join Mike Bean and myself this Tues. at 7:30 for free chips, salsa and guacamole.

Which one of you will be wearing the baseball cap?

Sep 03 12 06:45 am Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

Posts: 944

Mira Loma, California, US

24 hours into the cruise and nothing yet on the news.  I figure the group will mutiny and throw Gary overboard sometime during the event.

Sep 03 12 07:31 am Link

Photographer

Sensual Magic

Posts: 1692

Upland, California, US

Michael Bean wrote:
24 hours into the cruise and nothing yet on the news.  I figure the group will mutiny and throw Gary overboard sometime during the event.

I hope he brought along some shark repellant.

Sep 03 12 08:07 am Link

Photographer

FotoGregg

Posts: 1083

Riverside, California, US

Charonda Glamour wrote:
Which one of you will be wearing the baseball cap?

No baseball cap, but I will be buy a margarita ($4) for the first ten female models over 21 that show up.

Don't forget to bring your ID.

Sep 03 12 01:48 pm Link

Photographer

James Sioux

Posts: 1363

Los Angeles, California, US

Charonda Glamour wrote:

Which one of you will be wearing the baseball cap?

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s4/v64/p1094540828-4.jpg
(Last seen embarking on a cruise ship for Who Knows Where.)

That's a great picture.  I've never seen him frown before.  This is character.  Tough guy image.

Sep 03 12 01:56 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

Posts: 944

Mira Loma, California, US

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120903/14/50452687a8eb5_m.jpg

Good Luck Gary !!!

Sep 03 12 02:46 pm Link

Photographer

Sensual Magic

Posts: 1692

Upland, California, US

James Sioux wrote:
That's a great picture.  I've never seen him frown before.  This is character.  Tough guy image.

It IS a great picture, but alas, he wanted it removed. http://images.proboards.com/new/undecided.png

So I am replacing it with an old video still I found in my archives of Cali Luv:

http://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s2/v61/p1111997728-4.jpg

Sep 03 12 03:22 pm Link

Photographer

Sensual Magic

Posts: 1692

Upland, California, US

Michael Bean wrote:
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120903/14/50452687a8eb5_m.jpg

Good Luck Gary !!!

HAH!!! That's funny!

Sep 03 12 03:24 pm Link

Model

Mizz Ro

Posts: 2309

Corona, California, US

Bahahaha! Look at all the shenanigans you guys get into when Gary is gone! Lol!

Sep 03 12 07:17 pm Link

Photographer

FotoGregg

Posts: 1083

Riverside, California, US

Mizz Ro wrote:
Bahahaha! Look at all the shenanigans you guys get into when Gary is gone! Lol!

Are we going to see you Tues night? Mike's bringing Tootsie Rolls and I'll buy you a margarita big_smile

Sep 03 12 08:01 pm Link

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

Posts: 7013

Los Angeles, California, US

Who's wearing the OVERSIZED sun glasses.

Sep 03 12 08:52 pm Link

Photographer

FotoGregg

Posts: 1083

Riverside, California, US

See you all in just a few hours.

FREE chips, salsa & guacamole

And don't forget, if you're one of the first 9 female models over 21 to show up, I'll buy your first margarita!

Sep 04 12 03:08 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bean

Posts: 944

Mira Loma, California, US

I have a Blonde Wig, can I ....  oh, never mind

Sep 04 12 03:25 pm Link

Model

Celine Alissandra

Posts: 166

Los Angeles, California, US

FotoGregg wrote:
See you all in just a few hours.

FREE chips, salsa & guacamole

And don't forget, if you're one of the first ten female models over 21 to show up, I'll buy your first margarita!

No fair!  You had to do that when you knew I was out of town!  JK

Sep 09 12 04:33 pm Link

Photographer

FotoGregg

Posts: 1083

Riverside, California, US

FotoGregg wrote:
See you all in just a few hours.

FREE chips, salsa & guacamole

And don't forget, if you're one of the first ten female models over 21 to show up, I'll buy your first margarita!

Celine Alissandra wrote:
No fair!  You had to do that when you knew I was out of town!  JK

No worries. I'll extend the offer to this Tues... and did you want a little cheese with that whine, um, I mean, margarita... LMAO

Sep 09 12 06:15 pm Link

Model

Celine Alissandra

Posts: 166

Los Angeles, California, US

FotoGregg wrote:

FotoGregg wrote:
See you all in just a few hours.

FREE chips, salsa & guacamole

And don't forget, if you're one of the first ten female models over 21 to show up, I'll buy your first margarita!

No worries. I'll extend the offer to this Tues... and did you want a little cheese with that whine, um, I mean, margarita... LMAO

I was NOT whining.  I was being playful...something you really can't get across with just the words.  Hence the "JK".  No worries...I always take care of myself...never wish to be a burden.

Sep 09 12 07:07 pm Link

Photographer

FotoGregg

Posts: 1083

Riverside, California, US

Celine Alissandra wrote:

I was NOT whining.  I was being playful...something you really can't get across with just the words.  Hence the "JK".  No worries...I always take care of myself...never wish to be a burden.

LMAO also means being playful... LOL

Sep 09 12 07:20 pm Link

Model

Celine Alissandra

Posts: 166

Los Angeles, California, US

FotoGregg wrote:

LMAO also means being playful... LOL

I got it.  You don't have to worry about it as I do not think I will be coming...

Sep 09 12 09:36 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

FotoGregg wrote:
And don't forget, if you're one of the first ten female models over 21 to show up, I'll buy your first margarita!

Yaaaaaay... you rock Gregg... borat

Sep 10 12 08:40 am Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

SNAPSHOT LA wrote:
Who's wearing the OVERSIZED sun glasses.

That's JV in Gregg's avatar... wink

Sep 10 12 01:41 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Michael Bean wrote:
I have a Blonde Wig, can I ....  oh, never mind

You wear that wig and I'll buy YOU a margarita... lol

Sep 10 12 08:53 pm Link

Photographer

Studio 85 Photo

Posts: 1

Corona, California, US

can i join you guy tomorrow ? and how i fine the table

Sep 10 12 11:32 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Studio 85 Photo wrote:
can i join you guy tomorrow ? and how i fine the table

Hey S85P... you're welcome to join us fur sure.  We are always in the back of the restuarant... somewhere close to the taco bar.  Look for the tables with a larger than average crowd... that will be us... borat

Sep 11 12 12:42 am Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Major funtimes tonight and 'cruiseship boatloads' of interesting tidbits (all good of course) to talk about.  New MM faces and old friends are always welcome... wink

Sep 11 12 07:58 am Link

Photographer

FotoGregg

Posts: 1083

Riverside, California, US

Michael Bean wrote:
I have a Blonde Wig, can I ....  oh, never mind

Select Models wrote:
You wear that wig and I'll buy YOU a margarita... lol

If he wears that wig, I'll be sitting in the back room by the fireplace... LOL

Sep 11 12 02:07 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Posts: 36284

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Just alittle tribute post for a majorly sweet lady and fellow Nikon photographer friend I lost 11 years ago today... Berry Berenson Perkins.  I met Berry at the Pasadena Camera Swapmeet in 1996.  With all those freckles, strawberry blonde hair, bubbly personality and great sense of humor... it was hard not to like her.  At first, we actually argued over who was going to buy that collector's item Nikon F2-AS (at a fantastically low price) that we both spotted at the same time while walking down the isles of the swapmeet.  Like a gentleman, I let her purchase that camera, and kicked myself in the ass for months after that.  We swapped numbers and kept in touch for several years.

I busted out in tears when I spotted her name on the list of passengers of TWA Flight 11 that crashed into the WTC on Sept 11th... sad

RIP Berry... I miss your sweet smile... hmm

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/82/12.6.11BerryBerensonPanelN-76ByLuigiNovi5.jpg/800px-12.6.11BerryBerensonPanelN-76ByLuigiNovi5.jpg

Sep 11 12 03:16 pm Link

Model

Celine Alissandra

Posts: 166

Los Angeles, California, US

Ya know what?  We did the Laguna Beach mini photo shoot on August 29th and I haven't seen a single shot from it.  I need contact info for the photographers so I can bug them!  I know Gary and Greg went on the cruise but what about the other guys?  I expected to see SOMETHING...not necessarily from you Gary or Greg as I know you were preparing for the cruise...but from the other togs...definitely.

And I have you know...I will be creating a photographer release to have signed from now on.  This business of having to chase down photographers is getting ridiculous.  I'm still chasing some from the Mt Baldy shoot...UGH!!!

Sep 11 12 04:43 pm Link

Photographer

FotoGregg

Posts: 1083

Riverside, California, US

FotoGregg wrote:
And don't forget, if you're one of the first ten female models over 21 to show up, I'll buy your first margarita!

Great turnout at the big table last night, Gary and the crew were back from the big cruise and they all said they had a great time, but I got the impression Mr Clean REALLY had a great time... LOL

Only gave away one margarita, 9 more to go. Should I extend the offer until next Tues?

Sep 12 12 11:44 am Link

Model

Celine Alissandra

Posts: 166

Los Angeles, California, US

FotoGregg wrote:

Great turnout at the big table last night, Gary and the crew were back from the big cruise and they all said they had a great time, but I got the impression Mr Clean REALLY had a great time... LOL

Only gave away one margarita, 9 more to go. Should I extend the offer until next Tues?

Did you pay for mine?  Cuz I paid for mine...

Sep 12 12 12:15 pm Link

Photographer

FotoGregg

Posts: 1083

Riverside, California, US

Celine Alissandra wrote:
Did you pay for mine?  Cuz I paid for mine...

Yep, so our servers made an extra $4. That's ok, they really treat us good.

Sep 12 12 03:37 pm Link

Model

Celine Alissandra

Posts: 166

Los Angeles, California, US

FotoGregg wrote:

Yep, so our servers made an extra $4. That's ok, they really treat us good.

And I ended up paying for someone else's share.  I put $20 into the till.  I feel so taken advantage of...

Sep 12 12 09:37 pm Link

Photographer

James Sioux

Posts: 1363

Los Angeles, California, US

Thanks to Gary's summer beach shoots.  Laura Shodire at Laguna Beach, 8/29/12.  First time there for me, but definitely not gonna be the last!


http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b480/road2oscar/Sho6nameemail.jpg

Sep 12 12 11:01 pm Link