Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Challenges, Contests, and Samples > Kristina Vassilieva's Forum Retouch - 09 Lottie

Photographer

Kristina Vassilieva

Posts: 1901

London, England, United Kingdom

Hey everyone!

Welcome to my 9th retouch thread... this shoot is going back in time, to one of my earliest ever shoots, as I need to work backwards a bit to share the older stuff before the new! wink


[ PLEASE DO NOT PM ME! - ONLY RESPONSES HERE WILL BE ANSWERED ]

I will be posting a lot of my work from now on, as I feel a lot of great stuff goes to waste once I pick 'one or two' for submission/portfolio etc... so I think, why not share! big_smile

[ RULES ]

1) You MUST post TEXT credits AS THE FOLLOWING:
"Kristina Vassilieva Photography at www.kvmedia.co.uk"
2) BEFORE use in your portfolio, YOU MUST get approval from me (please e-mail info@kvmedia.co.uk)
3) Images strictly CANNOT be used outside of MM, unless approval given from me specifically.
4) Please reply to this thread with your request - I DO NOT NEED YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS - I will send you links via PM. Thank you.

-
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5670/screenshot20111115at024.th.png

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5670/screenshot20111115at024.th.png

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/5670/screenshot20111115at024.th.png

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/411/screenshot20111115at024gt.th.png

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5670/screenshot20111115at024.th.png

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5670/screenshot20111115at024.th.png

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5670/screenshot20111115at024.th.png


-

Thank you!

Kristina Vassilieva
www.kvmedia.co.uk
x o x o

KVmedia Studio Hire - Near London - Hertfordshire - Buckinghamshire - Chesham - Watford -

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4808/kvmediastudiosbusinessc.jpg

Nov 14 11 07:12 pm Link

Photographer

Jayme W

Posts: 8

Los Angeles, California, US

beautiful photos! can i work on 79, 138, 425, 426 please?

Nov 14 11 07:33 pm Link

Retoucher

The Next Affect

Posts: 527

Houston, Texas, US

Would love to work on these!

Nov 14 11 07:34 pm Link

Retoucher

Pari Retouch

Posts: 693

Nāshik, Maharashtra, India

Beautiful images as always smile

I would love to work on 246, may I have it please?

Nov 14 11 07:44 pm Link

Retoucher

SskTouch

Posts: 182

Chicago, Illinois, US

Hey would love 1 to work on! thanks again! and yes ill be posting shots in all of your forums love these photos!

Nov 14 11 07:46 pm Link

Retoucher

Bianca Campos

Posts: 22

Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Beautiful images ! Please,may I have the link?  Thank You smile

Nov 14 11 08:02 pm Link

Retoucher

Retouch by Sarra

Posts: 243

Fargo, North Dakota, US

Link please smile

Such beautiful work. I've got a pile of stuff to do of yours but it's so fun!

Nov 14 11 09:56 pm Link

Retoucher

HildeM

Posts: 8

Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

Omg, one of your first shoots? Utterly amazing!
I would love the link, again. smile Many thanks.

Nov 15 11 03:09 am Link

Retoucher

yossef atias

Posts: 71

Ashdod, Hadarom, Israel

can you send to me this ??? smile
yossix14@walla.com

Nov 15 11 04:54 am Link

Retoucher

Adelina12

Posts: 122

Timişoara, Timiş County, Romania

Awesome! May I please have the link? I would love to work on 88, 128 and 138.
Thank you!

smile

Nov 15 11 05:17 am Link

Retoucher

Sergy Manko

Posts: 114

Lisbon, Lisboa e Vale do Tejo, Portugal

Awesome images. Could I have the link please?
Thanks

Nov 15 11 05:34 am Link

Digital Artist

Koray

Posts: 6699

Ankara, Ankara, Turkey

these already look good as is heh big_smile

Nov 15 11 05:38 am Link

Retoucher

Sagoana

Posts: 318

Craiova, Dolj, Romania

I would like to work on 79 & 265. Thanks. Beautiful photos!

Nov 15 11 06:31 am Link

Retoucher

dmitryar

Posts: 11

Moscow, Moscow, Russia

All plz ALL^)) cool photos,amazing girl

Nov 15 11 08:21 am Link

Retoucher

Guilherme Strecht

Posts: 20

São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil

Hey! Can I have the link, please? Thanks smile

Nov 15 11 08:45 am Link

Retoucher

PJKRetouching

Posts: 323

Claremorris, Mayo, Ireland

May I have link please, fab images smile

thanks

Nov 15 11 08:58 am Link

Retoucher

TareCeljo

Posts: 115

Zenica, Federacija Bosna i Hercegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Can I have the link, please?
smile

Nov 15 11 09:04 am Link

Retoucher

Lavuazen

Posts: 362

Tver, Tver, Russia

Send me link please smile

Nov 15 11 10:33 am Link

Digital Artist

Andreea Cernestean

Posts: 495

Baia Mare, Maramureş, Romania

79, 233, 240 please smile

Nov 15 11 11:33 am Link

Retoucher

Haan

Posts: 10

Leeds, England, United Kingdom

I always get excited when I see you've posted a new thread! Would love the images to work on please smile

Nov 15 11 12:19 pm Link

Retoucher

vuduproject

Posts: 93

Liverpool, England, United Kingdom

Can I have the link please Kristina. Thank you

Nov 15 11 12:30 pm Link

Retoucher

Ashish Arora

Posts: 2068

Paris, Île-de-France, France

Love love love the set already honey, very commercial!

Nov 15 11 04:34 pm Link

Retoucher

Zoli Retouch

Posts: 188

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Stunning images.
May I have the link please?
smile

Nov 15 11 08:01 pm Link

Digital Artist

Jose Miguel Gago

Posts: 52

Valencia, Valencia, Spain

Beautiful images ! Please,may I have the link?  Thank You

Nov 16 11 02:07 am Link

Retoucher

Klaudun

Posts: 35

New York, New York, US

Hello
Please may I have #79.  Thanks

K

Nov 16 11 06:21 am Link

Retoucher

VictorWagner Retouching

Posts: 60

Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Can i have the link ? big_smile

Nov 16 11 10:59 am Link

Retoucher

Lorenzo Russo

Posts: 73

Los Angeles, California, US

Link Please, your work is amazing as always! working on updating full port! I will be using some of your images once i get them done, i will credit you, and send you hi-res if you want them!

Thansk!!

Nov 16 11 11:16 am Link

Retoucher

Mistletoe

Posts: 410

London, England, United Kingdom

Kristina Vassilieva wrote:
Hey everyone!

Welcome to my 9th retouch thread... this shoot is going back in time, to one of my earliest ever shoots, as I need to work backwards a bit to share the older stuff before the new! wink


[ PLEASE DO NOT PM ME! - ONLY RESPONSES HERE WILL BE ANSWERED ]

I will be posting a lot of my work from now on, as I feel a lot of great stuff goes to waste once I pick 'one or two' for submission/portfolio etc... so I think, why not share! big_smile

[ RULES ]

1) You MUST post TEXT credits AS THE FOLLOWING:
"Kristina Vassilieva Photography at www.kvmedia.co.uk"
2) BEFORE use in your portfolio, YOU MUST get approval from me (please e-mail info@kvmedia.co.uk)
3) Images strictly CANNOT be used outside of MM, unless approval given from me specifically.
4) Please reply to this thread with your request - I DO NOT NEED YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS - I will send you links via PM. Thank you.

Thank you!

Kristina Vassilieva
www.kvmedia.co.uk
x o x o

Unfortunately you just cancelled out any desire for anyone half decent to touch them.

Nov 16 11 11:20 am Link

Photographer

Kristina Vassilieva

Posts: 1901

London, England, United Kingdom

VictorWagner Retouching wrote:
Can i have the link ? big_smile

THANK YOU! Pm sent! smile xxxxx

Nov 16 11 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Kristina Vassilieva

Posts: 1901

London, England, United Kingdom

Klaudun wrote:
Hello
Please may I have #79.  Thanks

K

THANK YOU! Pm sent! smile xxxxx

Nov 16 11 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Kristina Vassilieva

Posts: 1901

London, England, United Kingdom

Jose Miguel gago wrote:
Beautiful images ! Please,may I have the link?  Thank You

THANK YOU! Pm sent! smile xxxxx

Nov 16 11 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Kristina Vassilieva

Posts: 1901

London, England, United Kingdom

Jose Miguel gago wrote:
Beautiful images ! Please,may I have the link?  Thank You

THANK YOU! Pm sent! smile xxxxx

Nov 16 11 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Kristina Vassilieva

Posts: 1901

London, England, United Kingdom

Zoli Retouch wrote:
Stunning images.
May I have the link please?
smile

THANK YOU! Pm sent! smile xxxxx

Nov 16 11 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Kristina Vassilieva

Posts: 1901

London, England, United Kingdom

Zoli Retouch wrote:
Stunning images.
May I have the link please?
smile

THANK YOU! Pm sent! smile xxxxx

Nov 16 11 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Kristina Vassilieva

Posts: 1901

London, England, United Kingdom

vuduproject wrote:
Can I have the link please Kristina. Thank you

THANK YOU! Pm sent! smile xxxxx

Nov 16 11 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Kristina Vassilieva

Posts: 1901

London, England, United Kingdom

vuduproject wrote:
Can I have the link please Kristina. Thank you

THANK YOU! Pm sent! smile xxxxx

Nov 16 11 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Kristina Vassilieva

Posts: 1901

London, England, United Kingdom

Haan wrote:
I always get excited when I see you've posted a new thread! Would love the images to work on please smile

THANK YOU! Pm sent! smile xxxxx

Nov 16 11 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Kristina Vassilieva

Posts: 1901

London, England, United Kingdom

Haan wrote:
I always get excited when I see you've posted a new thread! Would love the images to work on please smile

THANK YOU! Pm sent! smile xxxxx

Nov 16 11 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Kristina Vassilieva

Posts: 1901

London, England, United Kingdom

Andreea Cernestean wrote:
79, 233, 240 please smile

THANK YOU! Pm sent! smile xxxxx

Nov 16 11 11:24 am Link

Photographer

Kristina Vassilieva

Posts: 1901

London, England, United Kingdom

Andreea Cernestean wrote:
79, 233, 240 please smile

THANK YOU! Pm sent! smile xxxxx

Nov 16 11 11:24 am Link