Retoucher

JRani Retouching

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

Hi all, I know I have a lot to learn yet so could you please help me and tell me what you think I could have improved on and what I did well?
Thank you

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/746/29042533.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Feb 16 12 08:20 am Link

Digital Artist

Koray

Ankara, Ankara, Turkey

check your screen brightness, its probably darker than the normal. I'm seeing a mess in the background where you think is black but it isnt. Overall the image certainly doesnt look like what you see on your screen at all. To see what I mean add a brightness contrast adjustment layer on top of everything, increase the brightness and reduce the contrast.

Feb 16 12 11:16 am Link

Retoucher

JRani Retouching

Feb 16 12 11:40 am Link

Retoucher

JRani Retouching

Koray wrote:
check your screen brightness, its probably darker than the normal. I'm seeing a mess in the background where you think is black but it isnt. Overall the image certainly doesnt look like what you see on your screen at all. To see what I mean add a brightness contrast adjustment layer on top of everything, increase the brightness and reduce the contrast.

Hi I will check that out, I just started using Imac's like few weeks ago the screen settings is aslo something I have not touched yet, I will take a look at that and fix the background, thank you so much for your feedback smile

Feb 16 12 11:45 am Link

Retoucher

Ovidiu Oltean

Sibiu, Sibiu, Romania

The apple looks so fresh now.

Feb 17 12 07:31 am Link