This thread was locked on 2015-05-30 08:24:37
Forums > Events > Sept 2 Mexican Cruiseshoot / Cabo-Puerta Vallerta

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

GondolinImaging wrote:
Gary - I am seriously considering this.  Vacation time is the biggest issue (although I swore I would never do another Carnival Cruise this could change my thoughts).  From the way you are pricing this the plan is to share room with our model?  I would probably get a suite or two connecting rooms (I'll bring two models if I go).  Alot of amazing model volunteers.  Really tempting....

Cool... grab yourself a model volunteer and hop on board dude... LOTS of fantastic models listed over the last 3 pages... hope to seeya Sept 2nd... borat

Mar 17 12 01:30 pm Link

Photographer

photoguy35

Goodyear, Arizona, US

GondolinImaging wrote:
From the way you are pricing this the plan is to share room with our model?

What many people did last time was sign up with Carnival with the model you are sponsoring as your roommate.  The organizer had a list of people wanting room changes so that the models could room with models.  Once on board, these people got an extra room key from Guest Services and people just switched rooms so that models were with models, and photographers were with photographers.  You needed to get the extra room key because everyone had to keep their original room key in order to get on or off the ship in port.

Mar 17 12 02:07 pm Link

Photographer

joe duerr

Santa Ana, California, US

Gary,
April was confirmed for the last cruise also, what are the chance of her actually going on this one?

Mar 17 12 02:12 pm Link

Photographer

SNAPSHOT LA

Los Angeles, California, US

joe duerr wrote:
Gary,
April was confirmed for the last cruise also, what are the chance of her actually going on this one?

Thats a question you should ask april directly joe. As a promoter, you and gary, shouldn't have to answer for your models.

Mar 17 12 02:44 pm Link

Model

ShelleyLynne

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I am confirmed and cannot wait!!!

Mar 17 12 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Albert

ShelleyLynne wrote:
I am confirmed and cannot wait!!!

So it is sitting in the tub making motor boat sounds until then...

Mar 17 12 05:13 pm Link

Photographer

joe duerr

Santa Ana, California, US

SNAPSHOT LA wrote:

Thats a question you should ask april directly joe. As a promoter, you and gary, shouldn't have to answer for your models.

You are probably right... The only reason I asked Gary is because he is the one that confirmed her, but you're right that shouldn't put him on the spot.

Mar 17 12 05:53 pm Link

Model

Nikee Lynn

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Hi... my name is Nikki... and I am BIGTIME interested in attending this cruise... so YEAH... you need to select ME for your sponsored model.  Hope to seeya on Sept 2nd... borat

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111218/06/4eedf5f24b805.jpg

Mar 17 12 05:55 pm Link

Model

Ella Clair

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Oooooo this sounds fun. smile

Mar 17 12 06:06 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

joe duerr wrote:
Gary,

Hey Joe... April has got her passport and is DEFINITELY confirmed for Sept 2nd.  She's one of my two confirmed models... and DUDE... you should join us.  No law that says you can't go on 2 cruises in a year... lol

Mar 17 12 07:30 pm Link

Photographer

photoguy35

Goodyear, Arizona, US

Select Models wrote:
No law that says you can't go on 2 cruises in a year... lol

But is 3 weeks in between cruises enough time to recover? lol

Mar 17 12 08:58 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

photoguy35 wrote:

But is 3 weeks in between cruises enough time to recover? lol

Sure is!... I could hop off one boat and jump right onto another... but then again I'm a party idiot... lol... borat

Mar 17 12 10:39 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Nikki Lee 1126 wrote:
Hi... my name is Nikki... and I am BIGTIME interested in attending this cruise... so YEAH... you need to select ME for your sponsored model.  Hope to seeya on Sept 2nd... borat

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111218/06/4eedf5f24b805.jpg

Oh no doubt... Nikki is a fabulous model who'd be a great asset to the cruise.  Sure hope you get a sponsor girl.  Here's a few shots of Nikki I took 3/17 at Phillip Ritchie's studio in Costa Mesa... borat

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Nikki9.jpg?t=1332055250

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Nikki10.jpg?t=1332089779

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120319/10/4f676c9378057.jpg

Mar 18 12 12:23 am Link

Model

Laura A Shodire

Dear photographer who chooses me,

Let me proclaim...
You are the best photographer...
The most prolific patron of my sincerest dream;

I will be available for this particularly excellent boat shoot;

I will be in incredible shape. Equipped with a marvelously
witty and outright creative personality. Capable of many gorgeous and outstanding moments; worthy of photographic documentation.
Feel free to foster, my tasteful talents and abilities for this wonderful experience of being on a giant boat going from continent to continent,

Yours Truly,
Laura.

https://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g249/Shodire/business.jpg

Mar 18 12 02:39 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Laura A Shodire wrote:

Let me proclaim...

witty and outright creative personality. Capable of many gorgeous and outstanding moments; worthy of photographic documentation.
Feel free to foster, my tasteful talents and abilities for this wonderful experience of being on a giant boat going from continent to continent,

Yours Truly,
Laura

OMG girl... you are FREAKING AMAZING!... LOVE your writing and communication skills... and HELL YEAH boys... you invite Laura Shodire and she will SERIOUSLY rock your photographic world.  She is the quinticential posing princess and MAJORLY fun to party with.  I proposed to her with a multi-million dollar ring out of a Cracker Jack... and she kicked me to the curb... but that's OK... I still love her anyway. 

So FUR SURE fellas... put this true MM supermodel on the cruiseboat with ya... and you'll FORGET about every other model on the ship... borat

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Sho9.jpg?t=1330382698

Mar 18 12 07:52 am Link

Photographer

Paul Albert

Laura A Shodire wrote:

Let me proclaim...

Yours Truly,
Laura.

OMG!  I guess I am dreaming, the potential line up here is only possible in my wildest imagination.  Or simply a deposit and a desire to spend a week shooting some of the most beautiful women ever.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110815/02/4e48e214c6553_m.jpg

Mar 18 12 08:39 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Paul Albert wrote:

OMG!  I guess I am dreaming, the potential line up here is only possible in my wildest imagination.  Or simply a deposit and a desire to spend a week shooting some of the most beautiful women ever.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110815/02/4e48e214c6553_m.jpg

Hey Paul... in 100% agreement... so YEAH... pickup a ticket for Laura Shodire and this cruise will be the kind of event that dreams are made of... borat

Mar 18 12 09:48 am Link

Photographer

CSP Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

I have the time approved to be off of work.   Now I am finalizing the models I am sponsoring.  Will be 2 or 3 that I will be sponsoring for the cruise.   Come on other photogs.   Pony up.   LOL

So count me in.

Craig

Mar 18 12 10:47 am Link

Model

Jeneva Jones

Murrieta, California, US

Would love the opportunity to go. I don't know how to post a picture in these forums,but future sponsors please take a look at my port. I hope you like smile

Mar 18 12 12:03 pm Link

Photographer

Kens Lens

Aurora, Colorado, US

Book marking just in case, sounds like a blast.

Mar 18 12 01:00 pm Link

Model

Joylyn

WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina, US

I will be attending fitness boot camp all summer to get into the best shape of my life for my 31st birthday.  As you can see from my photos I already have great versatility in style and poses.  I'm flexible, creative, and fun to work with.  If you sponsor me for this cruise we can create magnificent shots in stunning locations while having a fantastic adventure!!

Mar 18 12 02:12 pm Link

Photographer

TouchofEleganceStudios

Vallejo, California, US

Damn it. Now I need to buy more lotto tickets. Gotta win. Gotta win. Gotta win so bad. So, many great models to choose from. I want so many.

Mar 18 12 05:42 pm Link

Model

The Exotic Jewel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Step Above Photography wrote:
Damn it. Now I need to buy more lotto tickets. Gotta win. Gotta win. Gotta win so bad. So, many great models to choose from. I want so many.

You will win, I know it smile

Mar 18 12 11:14 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Tina Marie Desaro wrote:

You will win, I know it smile

It's up to 241 million... we should all pool together with $20 each... get maybe 20 of us together... get 400 tickets total... MUCH BETTER odds when you've got that many tickets to work with.  If we won we'd all get 10 million each... yaaaaaaay... borat

Mar 18 12 11:42 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Albert

Select Models wrote:

It's up to 241 million... we should all pool together with $20 each... get maybe 20 of us together... get 400 tickets total... MUCH BETTER odds when you've got that many tickets to work with.  If we won we'd all get 10 million each... yaaaaaaay... borat

Winning the Super lotto, very unlikely, wining the model lotto, very easy, book your cabin now, the odds are heavily in our favor...

Mar 18 12 11:58 pm Link

Model

The Exotic Jewel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Select Models wrote:

Good idea! smile

Mar 19 12 12:51 am Link

Model

The Exotic Jewel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Lotto is very possible to win, I know one person who won and my dad would have won, he played same numbers every week but for some reason did not buy a ticket on one week and his numbers came up! This is true story sad.

Mar 19 12 12:55 am Link

Photographer

TouchofEleganceStudios

Vallejo, California, US

Tina Marie Desaro wrote:
Lotto is very possible to win, I know one person who won and my dad would have won, he played same numbers every week but for some reason did not buy a ticket on one week and his numbers came up! This is true story sad.

I play because it is the only way to win. I have been playing since it started back in around 1982. Sure I would love to win. Never spend more than I can afford and never go crazy over it. Just keep on trying.    So, if I win I guess Tina is on my list for sure...    smile

edit:

and if I win Tina gets a Suite on board

Mar 19 12 02:04 am Link

Model

The Exotic Jewel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Step Above Photography wrote:

I play because it is the only way to win. I have been playing since it started back in around 1982. Sure I would love to win. Never spend more than I can afford and never go crazy over it. Just keep on trying.    So, if I win I guess Tina is on my list for sure...    smile

Only matter of time before you win somethin in lotto I think smile

Mar 19 12 03:29 am Link

Model

SheaLee

Cookeville, Tennessee, US

Super interested:)  This is just what an"old" lady needs!  Lol!

Mar 19 12 03:54 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

SheaLee wrote:

WOW SheaLee... you have a FANTASTIC port and ageless beauty... kudos on an obviously amazing career.  Would LOVE to see you get a photographer sponsor... borat

Mar 19 12 07:37 am Link

Model

ShelleyLynne

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

well I've been shopping and you should see what I bought!!!!

Mar 19 12 07:57 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

ShelleyLynne wrote:
well I've been shopping and you should see what I bought!!!!

Awwww come onnnnnn girl... how about justa little hint... wink

Mar 19 12 09:47 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

April Cheryse wrote:
Hello !

I will be on this cruise for sure, I also live part time in Cabo so I know the area wink
This is the boat to be on ! Especially since I'm only shooting commercial work and publications now

Internationally contracted lingerie/swimsuit model, Playboy 2011, Published in the April issue of the mens magazine starting with an H if you want a signed copy wink

See ya there

https://i55.tinypic.com/2w6dpc5.jpg

WOW... well this sure bares repeating... and I guess the cat's outta the bag.  April is my first of 2 invited models.  Details on the next model coming up within the next few weeks... stay tuned... wink

Mar 19 12 11:06 am Link

Model

Sammie Cartwright

New York, New York, US

so excited! roll on sept! xx

Mar 19 12 11:15 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

sammie cartwright wrote:
so excited! roll on sept! xx

Hey Sammie... just talked to Selden... looks like we'll be seeing the two of you in Sept.  Keep in touch and keep posting... wink

Mar 19 12 12:26 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

New shoot location added for Cabo San Lucas... Pelican Beach!... borat

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/PelicanBeach.jpg

Mar 19 12 01:58 pm Link

Model

Miss Brianna Leigh

Hello Photogs!

Again, I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE to go on this cruise escapade this year with all of my wonderful model and photog friends. If you are interested in shooting me i would love to join and have a blast with all of you. I promise to be bronzed and ready for this awesome opportunity smile Let me know!!!

XoXo,

Brianna

Mar 19 12 02:14 pm Link

Model

Gina Madonna

Newport Beach, California, US

Hello smile

Would be ABSOLUTLY AMAZING to go:) Am available for this event, I'm mixed nationality with Filipina/ Latina/ Irish. Am 5'8, weigh 122, hazel eyes, long dark Blonde hair. Have the exotic look, and always wanted to shoot exotic places, most importantly the Carribian. LOVE LOVE LOVE the location, and hope to be considered.

Would love the opportunity to be invited, Feel Free to reveiw portfolio, and leave message smile

Thank you Gary for info smile

Thank you, Best Wishes

Gina Madonna smile

Mar 19 12 03:32 pm Link

Photographer

Gemini Dragon

Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada

SheaLee wrote:

Old lady my a$$, I'd shoot the heck out of you!

Mar 19 12 04:14 pm Link