Hi, please critique this retouch
http://aleksandrolkhovskiy.com/beforeaftersdv.html

Thanks

Apr 25 12 06:22 am Link

Retoucher

OTTO poste1

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

nice work.

I'd personally take out the stray hair in the wig, not everywhere, but the ones in the bright pink area on her right hand side and the fringe,
Reduce the harsh shadows around the corner of her mouth,
and maybe take out some green on her body so it matches the tone of her face more.
I like the way you changed her left arm, but I think I would keep the furry necklace the way it was so it does look so symmetrical, or maybe paste the fur of the original into the copied one.

Apr 25 12 08:29 am Link

Retoucher

Aleksandr Olkhovskiy

Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk, Russia

ottoretouch wrote:
nice work.

I'd personally take out the stray hair in the wig, not everywhere, but the ones in the bright pink area on her right hand side and the fringe,
Reduce the harsh shadows around the corner of her mouth,
and maybe take out some green on her body so it matches the tone of her face more.
I like the way you changed her left arm, but I think I would keep the furry necklace the way it was so it does look so symmetrical, or maybe paste the fur of the original into the copied one.

Thank you,
good idea about fur from original, maybe that will help
yes probably I should of clone a bit of on wig to start with but was too lazy...
will fix that later today
I don't see green on body though

Apr 25 12 09:13 pm Link

Retoucher

OTTO poste1

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Aleksandr Olkhovskiy wrote:
Thank you,
good idea about fur from original, maybe that will help
yes probably I should of clone a bit of on wig to start with but was too lazy...
will fix that later today
I don't see green on body though

Nevermind.. My wrong, checked again and i dont know where i saw green anymore. It was late would be my excuse wink

Apr 26 12 01:39 am Link

Retoucher

Aleksandr Olkhovskiy

Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk, Russia

ottoretouch wrote:

Nevermind.. My wrong, checked again and i dont know where i saw green anymore. It was late would be my excuse wink

good smile

Apr 26 12 01:51 am Link