Photographer

Daniel Arouchian

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Jessie Shannon wrote:
So I have been considering doing Fetish work.  Obviously there are a lot of fetish types.  Any idea which are the best sellers, or does anyone have any suggestions on types.  Post pics if you have them please smile Fetish models, which are the funnest to do and have the biggest draw?

Check my port..you'll find some Fetish related pics smile

Jun 27 12 12:40 pm Link

Model

Little Alice

Chicago, Illinois, US

Jade Honey wrote:
I'd probably enjoy fetish llamaing however I am 16 and so probably should not do it just yet haha.

Also if asked to do foot fetish id say no in a heartbeat... I feel so sick if someone accidentially touches my feet, let alone if someone started tonguing them or tickling them. Hehe tongue

Not all foot fetish requires touching, and be firm about your limits.  I do foot and shoe fetish, but I never let anyone touch my feet but me.  What's popular is heel popping (popping your shoe off your foot) and wrinkled soles (scrunching your feet and showing the camera the underside of your feet).  Also toe points, which is where you point your toes and wave them around.

A variation of this is foot crossing and leg crossing.  Which is video of just that, crossing and uncrossing your feet and/or legs.

Jun 27 12 12:43 pm Link

Model

Affinity Finch

Torpoint, England, United Kingdom

Little Alice wrote:
Not all foot fetish requires touching, and be firm about your limits.  I do foot and shoe fetish, but I never let anyone touch my feet but me.  What's popular is heel popping (popping your shoe off your foot) and wrinkled soles (scrunching your feet and showing the camera the underside of your feet).  Also toe points, which is where you point your toes and wave them around.

A variation of this is foot crossing and leg crossing.  Which is video of just that, crossing and uncrossing your feet and/or legs.

Who woulda thought. I still dont think I could do it.

Jun 28 12 01:59 pm Link

Photographer

CS Dewitt

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Tilcia wrote:

I will never say never, if the idea is fun or pays well, then I'll still shoot it.  I find nothing wrong with feeding a person's fetish.  LOL

Cool... Let me know when you're Ready... I'll be on the look out for your message...

Jun 29 12 09:43 pm Link

Retoucher

Michael A Broughton

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

oh to be in my 20s again, twisted up like a pretzel wearing nothing but clothespins and candle wax. getting old sucks. tongue

Jul 02 12 12:39 am Link

Photographer

Wetshoe

Los Angeles, California, US

I have read that shoe and foot related fetishes are most common.  I've been running websites about these things for years and they seem to be getting more and more popular as there are more sites about them all the time. 

Before the internet, it was probably too difficult for most people to find material about the more unusual fetishes, and impractical for publishers to spend a lot of money to distribute the material. 

Many people on my sites have said that they were so glad to find the place because until they did, they thought they were the only one in the world with such a strange fetish.  I feel happy knowing I helped them know they are not alone.  Throughout the years, as more people find each other and become comfortable discussing their fetishes, they become more specific.  Very interesting.

If interested, take a look at the forum page of http://www.muddyhighheels.com and you will see thousands of shoe fetish related posts and photos regular people have posted.  Well, depending on what you consider regular smile

Dec 25 12 03:55 pm Link

Hair Stylist

Platform Artist

Chicago, Illinois, US

time warp - but foot fetish is good!

Dec 25 12 04:06 pm Link

Photographer

STUDIO2401

Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

I think in my part of the world it is:
School and office girls,
pantyhose,
Stiletto heels
and toe cleavage.

Dec 25 12 04:23 pm Link

Model

SSModel

I enjoy doing foot fetish work and have made lots of money doing everything from having my feet photographed while clothed. It is the most harmless of the different fetishes so it is a good place to start.

Dec 25 12 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

tonyfromsyracuse

Syracuse, New York, US

crush feitsh. women....can you step on bugs?
its a "women are powerful dominance" fetish that centers on that bugs are inferior.its one of the fetishes I would be interested in exploring and trying to get on film and pics.
if you can,and are in and around upstate,NY syracuse,ny or be willing to travel there check out my profile.

thanks!

Dec 25 12 06:59 pm Link

Photographer

Bill Tracy Photography

Montague, New Jersey, US

Fetish is the only paid work I offer.  I'm somewhat well known in certain circles for what I produce.  I started with just foot fetish and shoe fetish photos and have moved on to videos. Best thing about what I do is there is no nudity or sex involved.  The woman next door with no experience at all can do this work - it's great!

Dec 25 12 07:09 pm Link

Photographer

Dobias Fine Art Photo

Haddon Heights, New Jersey, US

Fetish has always fascinated me, not because of the fetish, but the "snap judgement" to do it.

I have looked through a LOT of photos on MM with women trussed up.  More than men.  It never occurs to them that a fire could break out.  Then what?

But, I figure it's the dare of trust from those who have never actually gotten burned.  It's basically like watching guys zip around on "crotch rockets" wearing nothing but shorts and sneakers.  One broken chain.  One piece of gravel in the road.  One anything, and one spleen over there, one kidney over there, one lung over yonder, and a jaw left long behind.  That must be where the guys get their itch scratched. 

And then "Fifty Shades of Grey" becomes a best-seller.

But, hey.  People wouldn't go parachuting if they honestly thought it was safe.

How about this as a fetish?  Taking pictures of a high school girl taking the SAT's.

Dec 25 12 07:49 pm Link

Photographer

Bill Tracy Photography

Montague, New Jersey, US

Dobias Fine Art Photo wrote:
Fetish has always fascinated me, not because of the fetish, but the "snap judgement" to do it.

I have looked through a LOT of photos on MM with women trussed up.  More than men.  It never occurs to them that a fire could break out.  Then what?

You're obviously are quite clueless about fetishes, lol   I'm always amazed how people instantly think of bondage when the word fetish is mentioned.  Bondage is just one of thousands of fetishes out there.  I would say of all fetishes, foot fetish is probably the most common and most popular by far.

But I'll address your concern about a fire breaking out.  Any professional rope worker keeps a special pair of shears handy that are designed to cut through rope quickly, not really in case of a fire, but in case the model starts to feel uncomfortable or has trouble breathing, etc.  They need to be able to get the model out of the ropes quickly.  Here's what they look like:  http://mauikink.com/bondageshears.htm  I've never done a bondage shoot, but since being involved in other fetishes, I know that much about it at least.

Dec 26 12 06:12 am Link

Model

Isis22

Muncie, Indiana, US

I do what I like, not what is popular or what sells. I don't think I have any fetish pics on my profile here, they are on Fetlife though. Dirty feet and clean feet, rope, bondage tape, riding crops,things like that. Do what you are comfortable with or it will show in the pics.

Dec 26 12 07:42 am Link

Photographer

Jhono Bashian

Cleveland, Ohio, US

I bet you would look great in restraints and a ball gag.

Dec 26 12 07:52 am Link

Photographer

Robbie Wolf Photography

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Bill Tracy Photography wrote:
They need to be able to get the model out of the ropes quickly.  Here's what they look like:  http://mauikink.com/bondageshears.htm

I wonder what the markup is for calling them "bondage shears?" lol

Look like your average run-of-the-mill trauma shears. Which, BTW, rock. Those things will cut anything. Don't get a finger in the way.

http://www.buyemp.com/product/trauma-shears

Dec 26 12 08:43 am Link

Photographer

STUDIO2401

Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines

Isis22 wrote:
I do what I like, not what is popular or what sells. I don't think I have any fetish pics on my profile here, they are on Fetlife though. Dirty feet and clean feet, rope, bondage tape, riding crops,things like that. Do what you are comfortable with or it will show in the pics.

+1

Dec 26 12 09:15 am Link

Photographer

Paindancer Productions

Long Beach, California, US

Keep in mind, fetish is much more than just the latest trendy fashion surge.  There is a very intricate, complex, and wonderful community that is closely 'tied' to it.  There are rules, etiquette & expectations involved to protect both parties.

Domination is much much more than picking up a whip, and being a fetish model is much more than simply liking latex.

Dec 26 12 09:45 am Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Riverview, Florida, US

Dobias Fine Art Photo wrote:

But, I figure it's the dare of trust from those who have never actually gotten burned.  It's basically like watching guys zip around on "crotch rockets" wearing nothing but shorts and sneakers.  One broken chain.  One piece of gravel in the road.  One anything, and one spleen over there, one kidney over there, one lung over yonder, and a jaw left long behind.  That must be where the guys get their itch scratched. 

And then "Fifty Shades of Grey" becomes a best-seller.

But, hey.  People wouldn't go parachuting if they honestly thought it was safe.

How about this as a fetish?  Taking pictures of a high school girl taking the SAT's.

I honestly don't even know how to respond to that. Clearly clueless.

Dec 26 12 09:54 am Link

Photographer

Bill Tracy Photography

Montague, New Jersey, US

Sand Angel Photography wrote:

I wonder what the markup is for calling them "bondage shears?" lol

Look like your average run-of-the-mill trauma shears. Which, BTW, rock. Those things will cut anything. Don't get a finger in the way.

http://www.buyemp.com/product/trauma-shears

No idea.  I can't seem to find a price at that link I posted, but yeah, same thing as trauma shears for sure.

Dec 26 12 10:13 am Link

Photographer

Paindancer Productions

Naughty Ties wrote:

I honestly don't even know how to respond to that. Clearly clueless.

Thats why I didnt.  wink  There is a lot more to fetish than the surface level.  Most aspiring fetish models and fetish photographers won't ever get that. 

But, in a culture where 50 shades can be viewed as a legitimate introduction to the fetish world, what do you expect?

Dec 26 12 10:16 am Link

Photographer

RP Nudes

Chicago, Illinois, US

Paindancer Productions wrote:
Keep in mind, fetish is much more than just the latest trendy fashion surge.  There is a very intricate, complex, and wonderful community that is closely 'tied' to it.  There are rules, etiquette & expectations involved to protect both parties.

Domination is much much more than picking up a whip, and being a fetish model is much more than simply liking latex.

I worked with a very new model last year who wanted to "get into fetish stuff". I think her concept of fetish was just the wardrobe...

Dec 26 12 10:34 am Link

Photographer

Paindancer Productions

"Im a fetish model because I have so many fetishes, and became a fetishist from being a fetish model"

Circular logic never quite hitting home.  More common than one would believe.

Dec 26 12 11:51 am Link

Photographer

Wetshoe

Agree.  I'm a fetish webmaster because I'm a fetishist, and from administering my site forums, as they changed, my fetishes changed.

Dec 26 12 12:34 pm Link

Model

Scarlett November

Seattle, Washington, US

Jessie, I would pay good money to see you in some latex. Really would.

Dec 26 12 02:19 pm Link

Model

Jessie Shannon

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Scarlett Renee wrote:

Whoa had no idea this got bumped lol.   I am working on the latex *stay tuned coming soon*   and some other cool things wink

Dec 26 12 08:01 pm Link

Photographer

billy badfinger

Grand Rapids, Michigan, US

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pla … 701-1&tt=b
18+!!
Heck...just brushing your teeth qualifies these days!

Dec 27 12 07:43 am Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Riverview, Florida, US

billy badfinger wrote:
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pla … 701-1&tt=b
18+!!
Heck...just brushing your teeth qualifies these days!

Ha ha.....funny you mention that because just a couple weeks ago my wife did a tooth brushing video for a local c4s producer.  lol

Then she did some high heel shoe dangling work and even some crying videos.....the list is absolutely endless!

Dec 27 12 03:32 pm Link

Model

StephBar

Seattle, Washington, US

What a fun topic!!

I started out with Fetish modeling. Just BAM. That's what I jumped head first into and am still an amateur with very little exposure and haven't had many shoots, but I like it. I like fetish wear.

Some people do Splooshing, was that on the list????? I didn't see it, maybe I skimmed over it. =S
That's when you smush food all over yourself. I know a model who does this and gets paid. Someone is out there called Piemaster who hosts a site with videos who needs people to do splooshing!
I always thought perhaps I would end up pouring chocolate and caramel sauce on myself with whipped cream and putting cocktail cherries on my nipples for photographs. But I digress.

Feet definitely do work and stockings!! People love pigtails too and you can't go wrong with tiny little skirts and high heels either.

I am curious about this puffy coat thing.....

And ah yes, Fetlife. You should check that out.

Jan 12 13 02:07 am Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Isis22 wrote:

When I used to do a lot of fetish work, I kept that mostly on FetLife, and would refer people who contacted me through here or wherever, over to that portfolio.

A lot of the paid fetish work I did, the actual photo quality was quite low, not always particularly flattering (women rarely look pretty when ball gagged and drooling on themselves), and I tried to keep a pretty high standard of work to the stuff I posted on MM.

FetLife didn't matter so much.

Jan 12 13 09:51 am Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Naughty Ties wrote:

Ha ha.....funny you mention that because just a couple weeks ago my wife did a tooth brushing video for a local c4s producer.  lol

Then she did some high heel shoe dangling work and even some crying videos.....the list is absolutely endless!

Laughing fetish is the BEST!

Jan 12 13 09:52 am Link

Model

La Las Nudes

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

Scarlett Renee wrote:

+11111...she would look  hot in the latex

Jan 12 13 10:22 am Link