Forums > Critique > Want me to rate you on a scale of 10?

Model

Rue S

Posts: 96

Fort Myers, Florida, US

Please look at mine if you have time?

Apr 19 13 10:44 am Link

Model

Christoff Smit

Posts: 298

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa

Please :-D

Apr 19 13 10:49 am Link

Model

Zingaro

Posts: 1

Dowagiac, Michigan, US

yesz rate me i need some numbers thanks

Apr 19 13 10:59 am Link

Model

Loria Harrison

Posts: 1757

Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, US

Digital Blitz wrote:

Loria:
You are a winner all the way. I have to give you a 10 for fighting spirit and attitude alone. Also you should include a blog on facial expressions before the camera.
Love this pic: http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/24524762

Port: 9
Attitude: 10
Spirit: 10
Overall: 9.5

Thank you so much for complimenting my ability to emote. I actually had someone critique my port and tell me i should learn !how to express myself!

Apr 19 13 02:31 pm Link

Model

_BlossomFairy_

Posts: 155

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Please rate me

Apr 19 13 09:45 pm Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Salle de Soleil wrote:
Rate me Rate Me :-)

Good Start, but your port still needs some building to do. Add variety.

Conceptualization: 7
Lighting: 6.5
Port: 5
Overall: 5.5

Apr 20 13 01:57 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Kenzphotos 2 wrote:
I'm interested in your opinion of my work.

I feel privileged to have visited your page. You are A++ in what you do and you are one of the finest in MM. Each one of your picture is inspiring and makes us lesser mortals feel 'wish I could do that"!

Port:9.5
Lighting: 8.5
Conceptualization: 7.5
Exposure: 9

Overall: 9

Apr 20 13 02:08 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Rue S wrote:
Please look at mine if you have time?

Rue:
A 0 weight and a no nudity clause bring your ratings down a bit. And I am not sure if you have a good port.

Port: 5.5
Figure: 4
Looks: 7.5
Expressions: 6

Overall: 5

Apr 20 13 02:13 am Link

Model

Natily Taylor

Posts: 1

HAIKU, Hawaii, US

yes please :_ i could use some real crituques

Apr 20 13 02:14 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Christoff Smit wrote:
Please :-D

Looks: 7
Port: 5.5
Expressions: 6
Figure: 7

Overall: 6

Apr 20 13 02:15 am Link

Photographer

Kenzphotos 2

Posts: 183

Pattaya, Central, Thailand

Digital Blitz wrote:

I feel privileged to have visited your page. You are A++ in what you do and you are one of the finest in MM. Each one of your picture is inspiring and makes us lesser mortals feel 'wish I could do that"!

Port:9.5
Lighting: 8.5
Conceptualization: 7.5
Exposure: 9

Overall: 9

Thank you for your kind words and positive support - I appreciate them very much!  I'm glad you like my photographs.  I feel happy.  You made my day - whoops!  I mean you made my week, nay; your remarks made my MONTH!

Thanks again!

Apr 20 13 03:00 am Link

Model

LeePatrick

Posts: 81

Houston, Texas, US

Sure!

Apr 20 13 03:06 am Link

Model

Trish Salyers

Posts: 133

Inez, Kentucky, US

Yes smile

Apr 20 13 05:33 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Patricia Lynn Salyers wrote:
Yes smile

Patricia:
If you read the original post - I promised to be blunt with my opinions. Though I sympathize with you, but I cannot help thinking you are looking for pity by stating your past. In modelling industry, its all about TODAY, not yesterday nor tomorrow.
Above said, I think you have it in you to to become a successful print as well as ramp model. Right now your port sucks. Go beg a Ines photographer to take some pictures you can use on TFCD.

Port: 3
Looks: 7.5
Figure: 9
Expressions: 4
Overall: 6

Apr 20 13 05:59 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

LeePatrick wrote:
Sure!

Port: 2
Looks: 7.5
Figure: 7.5
Expressions: 5
Overall: 4

Apr 20 13 06:00 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

_BlossomFairy_ wrote:
Please rate me

Need to expand your port.

Port: 4
Looks: 6
Figure: 6
Expressions: 5

Overall: 5

Apr 20 13 06:02 am Link

Model

Trish Salyers

Posts: 133

Inez, Kentucky, US

Digital Blitz wrote:

Patricia:
If you read the original post - I promised to be blunt with my opinions. Though I sympathize with you, but I cannot help thinking you are looking for pity by stating your past. In modelling industry, its all about TODAY, not yesterday nor tomorrow.
Above said, I think you have it in you to to become a successful print as well as ramp model. Right now your port sucks. Go beg a Ines photographer to take some pictures you can use on TFCD.

Port: 3
Looks: 7.5
Figure: 9
Expressions: 4
Overall: 6

Thank you I will definitely be editing my portfolio information. I'm new so I didn't know what to put as a bio.

Apr 20 13 06:05 am Link

Model

_BlossomFairy_

Posts: 155

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Digital Blitz wrote:

Need to expand your port.

Port: 4
Looks: 6
Figure: 6
Expressions: 5

Overall: 5

Thanks, I'm in progress of making a great portfolio smile

Apr 20 13 07:01 am Link

Model

LeePatrick

Posts: 81

Houston, Texas, US

Go for it, can't find mine sad

Apr 20 13 03:20 pm Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Zingaro wrote:
yesz rate me i need some numbers thanks

Zing:
I am not a big fan of body modification, so my numbers will be a little biased.

Port: 4
Looks: 5
Figure: 7
Expressions: 7.5

Overall: 5.5

Apr 21 13 04:45 am Link

Photographer

Cupcake Paparazzi

Posts: 434

Los Angeles, California, US

Have at it.

Apr 21 13 05:21 am Link

Model

LeePatrick

Posts: 81

Houston, Texas, US

Digital Blitz wrote:

Port: 2
Looks: 7.5
Figure: 7.5
Expressions: 5
Overall: 4

It's a start, thanks!

Apr 21 13 08:04 am Link

Model

MonkeyL

Posts: 143

Leeuwarden, Friesland, Netherlands

Sure!

Apr 21 13 10:37 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

MonkeyL wrote:
Sure!

Monkey:
You need variety in your port.

Port:5.5
Looks: 7.5
Figure: 6.5
Expressions: 5

Overall: 6

Apr 22 13 08:52 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Cupcake Paparazzi wrote:
Have at it.

Apr 22 13 08:53 am Link

Model

MonkeyL

Posts: 143

Leeuwarden, Friesland, Netherlands

Digital Blitz wrote:

Monkey:
You need variety in your port.

Port:5.5
Looks: 7.5
Figure: 6.5
Expressions: 5

Overall: 6

Thank's for your input! What kind of things do you think I should shoot more?

Apr 22 13 10:57 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

MonkeyL wrote:

Thank's for your input! What kind of things do you think I should shoot more?

There are plenty of genres you can take inspiration from within MM. You could start by having an outdoor shoot.

Apr 22 13 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

Kallea

Posts: 77

Knoxville, Tennessee, US

Thank you, keep smiling

Apr 22 13 07:47 pm Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Salle de Soleil wrote:
Thank you, keep smiling

WelC!

Apr 24 13 12:43 pm Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Patricia Lynn S wrote:

Thank you I will definitely be editing my portfolio information. I'm new so I didn't know what to put as a bio.

Admitting a flaw it self is half the battle on. Good Luck!

Apr 26 13 05:05 pm Link

Model

Sharkie Mac

Posts: 133

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

I'm interested in your opinion please.

Apr 27 13 04:48 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Sharkie Mac wrote:
I'm interested in your opinion please.

I enjoyed your port. Like the way you emote in front of the camera. Also you are a big girl with very proportionate curves.

Port: 8
Looks: 8
Figure: 6.5
Expressions: 8

Overall: 7.5

Apr 29 13 12:50 pm Link

Model

Ashley D Campbell

Posts: 392

Los Angeles, California, US

me please

Apr 29 13 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Ignored

Apr 29 13 07:13 pm Link

Model

Attica faye

Posts: 33

Austin, Texas, US

My turn ??? I really need to know... Only way I can improve

Apr 29 13 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

SirKnowledge

Posts: 27

Richmond, Virginia, US

I'd Like A Go

Apr 29 13 07:28 pm Link

Model

Sharkie Mac

Posts: 133

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Digital Blitz wrote:

I enjoyed your port. Like the way you emote in front of the camera. Also you are a big girl with very proportionate curves.

Port: 8
Looks: 8
Figure: 6.5
Expressions: 8

Overall: 7.5

Thank you!

Apr 29 13 09:40 pm Link

Photographer

Emily Jane Baker

Posts: 10

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Yes please, I would be very interested in getting someone's opinion!

Apr 29 13 09:44 pm Link

Photographer

Sean C

Posts: 34

Plano, Texas, US

I'm interested!

Apr 30 13 12:14 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2313

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Attica faye wrote:
My turn ??? I really need to know... Only way I can improve

Attica:
Very nice port with variety of genres. Expressions are good but there is still room for improvement. Loved the composition of this pic, A B&W nude at its finest. http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/32270668

Port: 8.5
Looks: 6.5
Figure: 6
Expressions: 7.5

Overall: 7

Apr 30 13 07:18 am Link