Forums > Critique > Want me to suggest your REASONABLE hourly rate?

Model

Robyn Eliza

Posts: 528

Pittsboro, North Carolina, US

Digital Blitz wrote:

Your strong clauses of no nude and escort accompaniment bring down your marketability somewhat. I like your expressions though.

I would pay you $50/hr

Thank you, that is pretty in line with what I was thinking.

Aug 07 17 12:21 pm Link

Model

rachaelmaieli

Posts: 1

New York, New York, US

Go ahead!

Aug 07 17 06:46 pm Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2628

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

rachaelmaieli wrote:
Go ahead!

Please read the OP!

Aug 11 17 04:53 pm Link

Photographer

pixpal

Posts: 129

New York, New York, US

Tell me :-)

Aug 11 17 06:45 pm Link

Model

Blonde-lady-2017

Posts: 8

Houston, Texas, US

I'm interested in what ya'll think smile

Aug 13 17 08:02 pm Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2628

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Blonde-lady-2017 wrote:
I'm interested in what ya'll think smile

A no nudity clause brings your marketability significantly. I would probably pay you $30/hr.

Aug 14 17 04:12 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2628

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

pixpal wrote:
Tell me :-)

You may want to weed out a couple of pictures that are not too well executed...Maybe this one in my mind http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/42545041

I would pay you $35/hr.

Aug 14 17 04:15 am Link

Model

K I C K H A M

Posts: 14689

Los Angeles, California, US

I think I have been here before and I'll play again if you'd like. But mostly I'm coming here to commend you for keeping this up for so long. I am impressed!

Aug 14 17 11:55 am Link

Model

Blonde-lady-2017

Posts: 8

Houston, Texas, US

Digital Blitz wrote:

A no nudity clause brings your marketability significantly. I would probably pay you $30/hr.

OUCH. But my friends don't do nudes and get payed way more than that. Not to mention my body is better than these girls, tiny waist, abs, big boobs, bubble butt, very toned legs... and a pretty face? I follow some famous models with my exact body-face that are rolling in money. You hurt me my feelings LOL.  Definetly not doing nudes, my friends are doing great and they model bandage dresses-bikini-and do TV appearances. Should I be focusing on leaving Model Mayhem and looking for an agency? That rate is just me when the photographer doesn't even need to use photoshop.

Aug 14 17 08:33 pm Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2628

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Blonde-lady-2017 wrote:

OUCH. But my friends don't do nudes and get payed way more than that. Not to mention my body is better than these girls, tiny waist, abs, big boobs, bubble butt, very toned legs... and a pretty face? I follow some famous models with my exact body-face that are rolling in money. You hurt me my feelings LOL.  Definetly not doing nudes, my friends are doing great and they model bandage dresses-bikini-and do TV appearances. Should I be focusing on leaving Model Mayhem and looking for an agency? That rate is just me when the photographer doesn't even need to use photoshop.

I am sorry it hurt your feelings. But this is strictly my opinion only and you should be able to charge what you think best. But lets face it - you have a half baked port with only 8 and barely any picture of note. no nudity clause brings your marketabiity down as well.

Aug 16 17 02:39 pm Link

Model

Blonde-lady-2017

Posts: 8

Houston, Texas, US

Digital Blitz wrote:

I am sorry it hurt your feelings. But this is strictly my opinion only and you should be able to charge what you think best. But lets face it - you have a half baked port with only 8 and barely any picture of note. no nudity clause brings your marketabiity down as well.

If that is also a factor I can add more images easily. Thank you for input.

Aug 16 17 03:48 pm Link

Photographer

Egiziano_Photo

Posts: 5

Delray Beach, Florida, US

Mine must have gotten skipped, what do ya think I'm worth.

Aug 22 17 02:09 pm Link

Model

MissALili

Posts: 1

Lisbon, Lisboa e Vale do Tejo, Portugal

I want to know too

Aug 31 17 07:23 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2628

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

MissALili wrote:
I want to know too

Awesome avatar pic. But a Bust: 1" Waist: 39"Hips: 0" brings your marketability to zero. I say you build a proper port working on TFCD

Aug 31 17 12:38 pm Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2628

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Egiziano_Photo wrote:
Mine must have gotten skipped, what do ya think I'm worth.

Great avatar. And great sense of beauty - but I would suggest some improvements on your light and shadows. How about honing that skill by working a little more on TFCD.

Aug 31 17 12:40 pm Link

Model

Nameless5540

Posts: 2

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

How about me?

Sep 06 17 09:43 am Link

Photographer

DanielPeacePhoto

Posts: 3

Berlin, Berlin, Germany

Super curious! www.instagram.com/danielpeace < Had more work on it x

Sep 07 17 02:01 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2628

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Nameless5540 wrote:
How about me?

As you will probably agree, your port needs enhancement to be marketable. But there is the obvious potential to be a print model. Your best bet would be get a goo photographer to work on TF while you build your port.

Sep 07 17 04:11 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2628

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

DanielPeacePhoto wrote:
Super curious! www.instagram.com/danielpeace < Had more work on it x

I have gone all other reviews on MM pics only and your MM port needs some help. I like your camera angles though.

For now, TFCD.

Sep 07 17 04:15 am Link

Model

Terka K

Posts: 4

Prague, Prague, Czech Republic

Hi, I am also curious. smile

Sep 08 17 10:50 pm Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2628

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Terka K wrote:
Hi, I am also curious. smile

$50/hr.

Sep 12 17 11:50 pm Link

Photographer

halou

Posts: 2

San Francisco, California, US

Sure. Thanks. Great idea.

Sep 19 17 03:35 pm Link

Model

Palesa

Posts: 3

Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa

OK, me too, go ahead smile

Sep 20 17 05:34 am Link

Model

Elle DelSol

Posts: 1

York, Pennsylvania, US

I'm interested!  Also, amazing work keeping this thread going for 5  years!

Sep 23 17 05:31 am Link

Photographer

Digital Blitz

Posts: 2628

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

halou wrote:
Sure. Thanks. Great idea.

Ryan,
You are an accomplished artist - but your port is not. Going strictly by your MM port - I would have to ask to work on TFCD to build a diverse one to be marketable.

Sep 23 17 02:24 pm Link

Photographer

smphotography

Posts: 1

Bradenton, Florida, US

This should be fun, thoughts on me?

Sep 24 17 10:05 pm Link

Model

Charlotte Geeraerts

Posts: 5

Lugano, Ticino, Switzerland

Im also curious ^^

Sep 29 17 01:50 pm Link

Model

DapperGentXL

Posts: 2

Spartanburg, South Carolina, US

I am new to modeling, but curious, and what you would recommend?

Oct 13 17 12:35 am Link

Model

Pauline Yee

Posts: 362

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I think you have rated me before years ago, Can I get another try?

     Thanks!

Oct 13 17 03:38 am Link

Photographer

Luxuria Superbia Studio

Posts: 12

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Curious! Let me know smile

Oct 13 17 01:40 pm Link