Forums > Newbie Forum > Black Glamour Models.

Model

Kina Seville

London, England, United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

I hope no-one decides to bite my head off in this forum, Does anyone know any UK Submission sites for Black models, I really want to get into the industry of Glamour model, but the popular magazines and publication pages on MM (Without being specific) I just don't see black models..

I'm feeling to give up, Is there any submission magazines that cater for Black females also?

Kind regards,
Kina

Aug 05 12 09:18 am Link

Photographer

B R U N E S C I

Bath, England, United Kingdom

The majority of UK glamour models are white, and probably the majority of them are blondes too.

Unfortunately that's just the way it is. You could try sending pictures to Girl Management, Samantha Bond or maybe IMM, but I don't see many black faces on their boards.

Any other 'agencies' who claim to have an interest in you are most probably just trying to rip you off.

I don't know any UK magazines that primarily feature black glamour models - there isn't much of an 'urban' or 'asset' modelling scene here.

Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano
www.stefanobrunesci.com

Aug 05 12 09:22 am Link

Model

J Jessica

Coconut Creek, Florida, US

Kina Seville wrote:
Hi Guys,

I hope no-one decides to bite my head off in this forum, Does anyone know any UK Submission sites for Black models, I really want to get into the industry of Glamour model, but the popular magazines and publication pages on MM (Without being specific) I just don't see black models..

I'm feeling to give up, Is there any submission magazines that cater for Black females also?

Kind regards,
Kina

http://www.hypehair.com/
There's the hair magazines I keep passing by in stores...
I'm not sure if that is glamour.

Aug 05 12 09:50 am Link

Photographer

ontherocks

Salem, Oregon, US

you might have fun doing some sets for zivity.

Aug 05 12 10:23 am Link