Forums > Critique > I just won the lottery! Should I hire YOU?

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Jynxie wrote:
tell me smile

Jynxie, you are sexy, cute, fun, exotic and beautiful.  I love the lingerie shot of you wearing the glasses, because it shows you can versatile and still remain sexy.  I would love to create a stellar portfolio for you and get you on the road to super stardom, regardless of the height limitations everyone else thinks models should have. 

You get Option D without any hesitation.

Sep 01 12 11:56 am Link

Model

Jynxie

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Eros Fine Art Photo wrote:

Jynxie, you are sexy, cute, fun, exotic and beautiful.  I love the lingerie shot of you wearing the glasses, because it shows you can versatile and still remain sexy.  I would love to create a stellar portfolio for you and get you on the road to super stardom, regardless of the height limitations everyone else thinks models should have. 

You get Option D without any hesitation.

Wow thank you big_smile

Sep 01 12 12:03 pm Link

Model

Jordan Bunniie

Los Angeles, California, US

"Ladies and Gentelmen...ELVIS (coughkodilane) has LEFT the building."  lol

Okay, where was I??

Ahhh...here we go.

(Using an English accent and sounding a lot like Oliver Twist...)
"She makes feel quite dirty..."

Well, Jordan, the first thing I'd have to do is have my lawyers subpoena your birth certificate to make sure you're actually over 18.  You're so petite and young looking, it's http://assets.modelmayhem.com/images/smilies/scary.png. I love the confidence you have though when you model and like that you're very comfortable in your skin.  You can play off sexy and flirty, but also seem to know when to switch into something more pensive for artistic work. 

I would actually like to see just how far you could go as a model, which would not only include a top photographer; but also a top MUA and stylist for a dream team shoot.  So a brand new portfolio it is.  You get Option D.

Elvis is fully committed to keeping people entertained. Thats one impressive ghost. lol

A small part of me is tempted to show up to each shoot with my id taped to my forehead, but that seems a bit too extreme. smile

Anyway, I am honored! Thank you. big_smile

Sep 01 12 12:35 pm Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Laura Odle wrote:
What a fun idea! I most certainly think you need a chameleon. You need a woman while can pull of anything and make it look like she was born to so it. That's where I come in wink as confident as I am, I will let you make that choice.

You have a nice look, Laura, and a cute figure.  I think you would be interesting to shoot, but I wonder why you would want something like this in your portfoliio...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100501/21/4bdd013d21988_m.jpg

The makeup is awful and the photo/concept is silly. 

I'm also hoping the marking on your right shoulder aren't a tattoo.  I mean, I don't mind tattoos on models, but some of them just make it more difficult to go with certain scenes.  That one just looks like it would be difficult to work with for the stuff I like to shoot. 

Right now I'd have to go with Option B for you.

Sep 01 12 10:02 pm Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Madison P Cook wrote:
Fun idea,  soo would you hire me wink

Eeeek!  You're only 16!  (holds his index fingers out like a cross in front of him)  I don't even know if you can LOOK at my portfolio legally.  lol

Well Madison, your age of course limits the work I'd want for the models I hire.  I see a lot of potential in you though, so I'd like to see where you're at in a few years.  Your photos are kind of hit and miss though.  In some you look very pretty, but in others the post work makes you look at.  At 16 there's no reason why you should have your face smoothed to this degree...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110809/16/4e41bd963e77a.jpg

Unless you have some major acne scars, the only post work your face would need is just some fixing up of minor blemishes. 

I think you'd be worth meeting, but for right now I don't think I would consider you for any of my projects just yet.  It's Option B for you, but let's see where you're at in a couple of years and bring that up to a C at the very least.

Sep 01 12 10:10 pm Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

NicoleNudes wrote:
Art nude model?

big_smile

Ahhh Nicole.  You are one of my favorites on this site.  You have such a beautiful and voluptuous figure.  And I adore the shot of you on the water's edge with the birds flying by that Neil shot.  I also love that new image where you're tossing your hair. 

You move me. 

I would give you whatever your heart desired to go with Option D.  smile

Sep 01 12 10:14 pm Link

Model

Ms Skyye

Palm Coast, Florida, US

Imagine I just won the lotto and now I'm a  multimillionaire.  I also live in your neighborhood and want to celebrate my win with memorable photos.  Money is no object, so I'll pay you whatever rates you ask without baulking. 

I need a photographer to shoot my portrait.  Another one to shoot a calendar of all the cars I'm going to buy.  And llamas to appear in the calendar with my cars.  I also want to launch the career of one special llama by paying for an entire portfolio shoot that can cover anything from fashion, to swimwear, to glamour, to art nude. 

So, the money is there for those who qualify.  Could you be one of them?  Tell me which gig you're submitting for and I'll tell you if I would:

A - Have my secretary take your card and tell you that I'll call you when I have an answer (but secretly tell her to burn your card because you just don't cut the mustard).

B- Come out to greet you and see if your personality can make up for the work in your portfolio that needs improvement but has potential.

C - Invite you to join me for lunch on the veranda, so I can take a longer look at your portfolio and seriously consider you for one of my projects, since your work shows you know what you're doing and I like it quite a bit.

D - Ask you who I should make the check out to, because without a doubt YOU'RE HIRED!

Id like to know about the llamaing gig! wink

Sep 01 12 10:18 pm Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Marilyn Yusuf wrote:
smile Sounds interesting smile

WOW Marilyn!  You REALLY know how to bring the "sexy" on during your shoots.  Beautiful look and figure, and great posing.  Your book is filled with glam stuff though.  It's time for you to change gears and start shooting some fine art as well to make you marketable in multiple genres. 

You get Option D as well, but it definitely involve you shooting with people like Phillip Ritchie, Patrick DeMarchlier and some other artists I admire greatly.

Sep 01 12 10:19 pm Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Ariel Yu wrote:
This seems so fun! Would I make it? smile

You're just a little too reserved for me, Ariel.  You play it safe and don't put yourself out there enough for me to be able to see what you're capable of.  You're also clearly opposed to nudes or implied, so I just don't see myself needing your look at all. 

I'm afraid it's Option A for you.

Sep 01 12 10:22 pm Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

J Jessica  wrote:
Perhaps, I could be hired for... I don't know.
o.O
If nothing, I'd at least like to pass out the calendars for $20 an hour. lol

To quote The Joker..."Why so serious?"

You only have one smiling...scratch that...SEMI smiling image in your portfolio.  The rest of your images present you as someone who is very distrusting and guarded.  It's either that, or a great deal of self doubt.  You definitely have a unique look though, that could make for some very strong images. 

I think a meeting would be in order and let's see if you're just a little shy.  Option B for you.

Sep 01 12 10:26 pm Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Tilcia wrote:
You can hire me to be your bookkeeper and legal research assistant (I've been a bookkeeper for a law firm for 3 years and now work under a CPA p/t for 7 years; and was a paralegal and legal office manager for nearly 22 years)... if you don't want me as a model.  LOL

If I remember right, Tilcia, we used to talk to each other a lot during the old omp chat room days (when it was a free site for everyone).  If so, then I would enjoy your company just for the conversation alone. 

I think we should meet for lunch and try to come up with a concept that would work for you.  Let's show them just how sexy 43 can look.  wink

Option C for, with whatever meal is your favorite.

Sep 01 12 10:31 pm Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Ms Skyye wrote:

Id like to know about the modeling gig! wink

You have a very pretty look, Ms Skyye, which is also versatile; based on the work in your portfolio.  Cute figure too.  I want to see you push your limits though.  Doesn't mean you have to compromise your standards, I just want you to step out of your comfort zone and have a little more fun with your shoots. 

I think lunch would be in order, so we can talk more about what you'd be comfortable with and see if we can get more of your personality to shine through your images. 

Option C for you.

Sep 01 12 10:38 pm Link

Model

Shelly Van Alen

Columbia, Missouri, US

I'm in for either that portfolio shoot or the calander one with your cars smile I'll be eighteen soon too lol xD

Sep 02 12 12:29 am Link

Model

Tilcia

Vestavia Hills, Alabama, US

If I remember right, Tilcia, we used to talk to each other a lot during the old omp chat room days (when it was a free site for everyone).  If so, then I would enjoy your company just for the conversation alone. 

I think we should meet for lunch and try to come up with a concept that would work for you.  Let's show them just how sexy 43 can look.  wink

Option C for, with whatever meal is your favorite.

Yes, I believe we did.  omp seems like forever in another life time.  LOL.  But my spirit and attitude have never wavered in this crazy business.  I'm still me and still in charge of what I do and who I am.  LOL

Sep 02 12 11:55 am Link

Model

J Jessica

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, US

To quote The Joker..."Why so serious?"

You only have one smiling...scratch that...SEMI smiling image in your portfolio.  The rest of your images present you as someone who is very distrusting and guarded.  It's either that, or a great deal of self doubt.  You definitely have a unique look though, that could make for some very strong images. 

I think a meeting would be in order and let's see if you're just a little shy.  Option B for you.

Oh, yes. I'm shy I'm getter better, however.
Thanks!

Sep 02 12 12:00 pm Link

Model

TrackBelle

Chicago, Illinois, US

I'd love to see if I qualify for the portfolio shoot.

Sep 02 12 01:42 pm Link

Photographer

Wildcat Photography

Valparaiso, Indiana, US

Hello Good Sir,

I would like to apply for shooting all your cool cars with and without models.

(Because sometimes...you just want to see the car only...LOL!)

Heck, I'll even help you pick out good classics to with my extensive car background as a favor...so you do not go astray.

And since you will probably have some nice mansions in beautiful locations, I would be happy to shoot either scenery/mansion shots around them for you to hang in your other mansions...so you can always look at the ones you are not currently staying in. 

Also, scenery shots like my Grand Canyon or Zion's ones to hang in your halls and rooms too.  Will travel and personally to shoot images you desire....expenses paid , of course.

I have several other portfolios with more images if you wish to view them before your decision.

For example, the 1955 Chevy 210 2D Post Sedan I used to own...now in Canada.  And more of some of the cars I have had.

http://talentmingle.com/album.php?user= … bum_id=459

(Sorry for the poor resolution but that site only allows small files.)

http://talentmingle.com/uploads_user/1000/79/4217.jpg
http://talentmingle.com/uploads_user/1000/79/4218.jpg
http://talentmingle.com/uploads_user/1000/79/7091.jpg
http://talentmingle.com/uploads_user/1000/79/7094.jpg
http://talentmingle.com/uploads_user/1000/79/7097.jpg
http://talentmingle.com/uploads_user/1000/79/7118.jpg
http://talentmingle.com/uploads_user/1000/79/7112.jpg
http://talentmingle.com/uploads_user/1000/79/7113.jpg
http://talentmingle.com/uploads_user/1000/79/7114.jpg

And again, thank you for your consideration.
Wildcat

PS.  I am also selling a very very rare 1968 Plymouth GTX Convertible with the 440 Super Commando 440, 727 trans, Sure-Grip Axle, 1 of only 506 built, with 77,000 original miles...to start your collection? 

Also, I have a gorgeous 44,000 mile Buick Roadmaster Riviera Hardtop (Jay Leno has a Roadmaster too!  It will give you two a connect point to talk about cars.)

Before I ship them both to Sweden and sell them there...

Sep 02 12 02:13 pm Link

Photographer

Orcatek Photography

Tempe, Arizona, US

Have camera will travel.  Take a peek.

Sep 02 12 02:23 pm Link

Model

Calli Pygian

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Well, you wouldn't have to hire me, because I'd work with you for free   smile

That being said, I'm sadly not anywhere near your neighborhood, so since you don't have to hire me, would you instead fly me out there to be in your kick-ass calendar?

P.S. I love this idea, and you are adorable for coming up with it!

Sep 02 12 04:47 pm Link

Model

Danielle Arizona

Tempe, Arizona, US

I'm game!

Sep 03 12 12:19 am Link

Model

Laura Odle

Portland, Oregon, US

You have a nice look, Laura, and a cute figure.  I think you would be interesting to shoot, but I wonder why you would want something like this in your portfoliio...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100501/21/4bdd013d21988_m.jpg

The makeup is awful and the photo/concept is silly. 

I'm also hoping the marking on your right shoulder aren't a tattoo.  I mean, I don't mind tattoos on models, but some of them just make it more difficult to go with certain scenes.  That one just looks like it would be difficult to work with for the stuff I like to shoot. 

Right now I'd have to go with Option B for you.

thank you for the honesty! I guess I need to do some "trimming" in my portfolio. I was 17 at the time and was willing to take any image I could use. but I do see what you mean. I have 8 tattoos actually, my right arm/shoulder being one of them. I understand that they're not to everyone's liking so it's good that I don't plan to rely on this industry as a source of income. I am a girl who just loves to meet new people and have some fun (:

Sep 03 12 12:38 am Link

Model

SHANNYN

Phoenix, Arizona, US

I'd love to be your model wink

Sep 03 12 12:46 am Link

Model

MoSherri_Charla

Shreveport, Louisiana, US

Would I make the cut for the portfolio shoot? lol

Sep 03 12 12:58 am Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Shelly Van Alen wrote:
I'm in for either that portfolio shoot or the calander one with your cars smile I'll be eighteen soon too lol xD

You're a cute girl, Shelly, but sometimes cute doesn't always translate into photogenic.  There's nothing dynamic or captivating about your look, unfortunately.  You look like tons of other girls out there, whose youth is really what makes them look better than others, but leaves them with only a small window time to capture that youthful beauty. 

With girls like you, it's unpredictable to guess what they'll look like in a few years.  Some mature into smoking hot babes, while others go on to simply look more ordinary.  They're not ugly by any means, but they also don't stand out in a crowd. 

For my work, your look is just a little too run of the mill.  I want models whose faces and figures are memorable.  You're pleasant though, so I'll go with option B and give you a chance to try and impress me with your charm and personality.

Sep 03 12 01:00 am Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

TrackBelle wrote:
I'd love to see if I qualify for the portfolio shoot.

Your look is similar to the last one I critiqued.  Pretty, no doubt, in person, but somewhat ordinary looking in photos.  Nothing in your portfolio makes me stop to look at you.  It's all safe, ordinary, bland, or too fake looking and posed.  In other words, it's too commercial and not what I'm looking for. 

I'll have to go with Option B with you as well and see if your personality could spark a little more interest.

Sep 03 12 01:06 am Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Wildcat Photography wrote:
Hello Good Sir,

I would like to apply for shooting all your cool cars with and without models.

(Because sometimes...you just want to see the car only...LOL!)

Heck, I'll even help you pick out good classics to with my extensive car background as a favor...so you do not go astray.

And since you will probably have some nice mansions in beautiful locations, I would be happy to shoot either scenery/mansion shots around them for you to hang in your other mansions...so you can always look at the ones you are not currently staying in. 

Also, scenery shots like my Grand Canyon or Zion's ones to hang in your halls and rooms too.  Will travel and personally to shoot images you desire....expenses paid , of course.

I have several other portfolios with more images if you wish to view them before your decision....blah blah blah.

Wow, David...just...jaw dropping WOW! 

And I don't mean that in a good way. 

You shoots involving models are some of the tackiest and poorly done images I've seen in a while.  I mean, I don't even know where to begin on pointing out the flaws in this one...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100617/09/4c1a4e3c4f761.jpg

The on-camera flash is horrible, the post work is awful, the concept...if we can call it that...is just...scary.  The other shots with guns and rifles are just as bad, and then there's the chocolate syrup shot.  Is that some sort of rite of passage for guys who attend group shoots on a regular basis?

Your exposures are off, your focus is off, your color balance is off, your compositions are off, and your lighting is amateur.  I mean, this is seriously the first time I've ever seen actual "red eye" in a portfolio on this site. 

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/090620/23/4a3dd08a92354.jpg

It's one of the most basic fixes out there. 

I'm sorry, David, you come across as a genuinely kind and humble man, but to shoot for me you're SERIOUSLY going to have to up your game.  And if you want to be considered an Artist, then you're going to have to stop looking a models as just mindless sex mannequins, who you can dress up and pose to fit your idea of what "Sexy" is, and start learning how to see the beauty of women.  In essence, you have to have a big enough imagination to be able to see the world through THEIR eyes. 

If and when you do, THEN you'll be able to gear your work to capturing the depth, emotion, sensuality, love and beauty of women.  You have an appreciation for the beauty of landscapes and the lines and curves of classic cars.  Take THAT same eye and apply it to the models you shoot.  Don't try to mold them into your fantasy, SEE them as they are and capture that. 

The way you shoot women now is like me taking a flawless '57 Corvette, putting it on "Pimp My Ride", throwing on some gold colored spinners as well as other gaudy ornamentation, and then shooting it in a plain setting with an on-camera flash.  It's a waste and it's tacky. 

If you up your game, I might consider meeting with you, but for now I would have to go with Option A.  By the way, the trash in that trash bin would also be tossed into an incinerator.

Sep 03 12 01:34 am Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Orcatek Photography wrote:
Have camera will travel.  Take a peek.

You have a few REALLY good shots in your portfolio, and then you have tons of crap.  For example, THIS is amazing...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110706/06/4e1465b4a052f.jpg

This lighting is beautiful, the pose evokes emotion, and the composition is outstanding. 

This is also lovely...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/080820/09/48ac172d371ef.jpg

Then you have all these other shots that look like they might have been good, but you've doctored the shit out of them with Photoshop and totally ruined them.  The "Lady in Blue" shot could've been awesome, but the skin looks so fake it was a huge disappointment. 

Unfortunately, your work is too inconsistent to take a risk on hiring you just yet.  I'll go with Option B though, because I'm hoping it'll just be a matter of time before you refine your techniques and start focusing more on art like that male nude.

Sep 03 12 01:44 am Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Calli Pygian wrote:
Well, you wouldn't have to hire me, because I'd work with you for free   smile

That being said, I'm sadly not anywhere near your neighborhood, so since you don't have to hire me, would you instead fly me out there to be in your kick-ass calendar?

P.S. I love this idea, and you are adorable for coming up with it!

I read your post earlier today on my cell phone and I've been anxiously awaiting the opportunity to respond to you, Calli. 

Don't let this scare you, but...I could SERIOUSLY fall in love with you.  When I saw your photos, I adored your figure and felt you had a beautiful face.  Then I read your profile and was overwhelmingly impressed with this...

Rate: I charge what I believe to be a reasonable rate, and it is negotiable. I would rather that you pay me less, within reason, than for you to not be able to work with me at all. I charge based on the photographer and his/her portfolio; if you are more creative and do work that seems more interesting to me, I will probably charge less than my usual rate.

You have every reason in the world to hold firm on your rates because you have such a good look for art nudes.  Yet, you have one of the best attitudes I've seen here and graciously offer to work within someone's budget.  That not only shows you have a true heart for the art of photography, but you also have great business sense in that you won't turn away paid work by holding onto your rates with a death grip.  In a word, you're AWESOME!

You also look like you would be super easy to work with and probably a lot of fun as well. 

I would gladly give you anything you needed to make your best portfolio shoot happen.  Top photographer; top team; flights to exotic locales; the best meals; best hotels; etc.  It's all yours for having one of the best attitudes ever (plus you have  a GORGEOUS tush!). 

You get Option D.

Sep 03 12 02:03 am Link

Model

Princess Dasha

Malmö, Skåne, Sweden

Ok, my turn! big_smile ... sad

You may decide which gig.

Sep 03 12 02:11 am Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

Danielle Mae Jake wrote:
I'm game!

Sorry, Danielle, I'm just not feelin' it.  You look like you have some potential, but you hold back way too much.  I also don't know why in the world you would want to put this in your portfolio...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120803/12/501c22b1d96bc.jpg

It's a really silly attempt at being creative by "bedazzling" yourself and it's a poorly shot snapshot.  I'd lose it, since it does nothing for your overall portfolio, except make it look like you really don't know what you're doing out there.

I'm sure you're a cool person though, I just get that sense from you.  So for right now I'd go with Option B.  Push yourself some and start bringing out your sexy.  Have fun with some shoots and step out of your comfort zone.  Then let's see if you can get an upgrade.

Sep 03 12 02:14 am Link

Photographer

RistPhoto

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Not only is this thread profoundly entertaining, but you are also giving very fair and honest critiques. I'm not sure what I would be best suited to do for you if you won the lottery, but I would still love to hear your thoughts.

Sep 03 12 02:18 am Link

Model

Calli Pygian

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I read your post earlier today on my cell phone and I've been anxiously awaiting the opportunity to respond to you, Calli. 

Don't let this scare you, but...I could SERIOUSLY fall in love with you.  When I saw your photos, I adored your figure and felt you had a beautiful face.  Then I read your profile and was overwhelmingly impressed with this...

Rate: I charge what I believe to be a reasonable rate, and it is negotiable. I would rather that you pay me less, within reason, than for you to not be able to work with me at all. I charge based on the photographer and his/her portfolio; if you are more creative and do work that seems more interesting to me, I will probably charge less than my usual rate.

You have every reason in the world to hold firm on your rates because you have such a good look for art nudes.  Yet, you have one of the best attitudes I've seen here and graciously offer to work within someone's budget.  That not only shows you have a true heart for the art of photography, but you also have great business sense in that you won't turn away paid work by holding onto your rates with a death grip.  In a word, you're AWESOME!

You also look like you would be super easy to work with and probably a lot of fun as well. 

I would gladly give you anything you needed to make your best portfolio shoot happen.  Top photographer; top team; flights to exotic locales; the best meals; best hotels; etc.  It's all yours for having one of the best attitudes ever (plus you have  a GORGEOUS tush!). 

You get Option D.

Yay, thank you so much!  It's great to get that amount of feedback, and wonderful to hear that I'm doing things right   big_smile

If ever I make it out to your area, we'll definitely need to do a shoot!

Sep 03 12 08:20 am Link

Photographer

Jhono Bashian

Cleveland, Ohio, US

Since you just bought a sprawling property with horse stables, ponds, guest houses, and a 1500' driveway, let me suggest we shoot around the property utilizing the out buildings, master house, sun porch, pond stables and some of the animals to create awesome images.

Sep 03 12 08:40 am Link

Model

NicoleNudes

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Ahhh Nicole.  You are one of my favorites on this site.  You have such a beautiful and voluptuous figure.  And I adore the shot of you on the water's edge with the birds flying by that Neil shot.  I also love that new image where you're tossing your hair. 

You move me. 

I would give you whatever your heart desired to go with Option D.  smile

Yay! big_smile

Thank you!

Sep 03 12 09:32 am Link

Model

winking_wonder

New York, New York, US

Would love a new portfolio!

Sep 03 12 07:58 pm Link

Model

Kacy A

Los Angeles, California, US

Hit me smile

Sep 03 12 08:10 pm Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

AUGUST wrote:
I'd love to be your model wink

With you, August, I want to see more of this...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110916/23/4e74436f937f6_m.jpg

and less of this...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120430/09/4f9eb8697edbb_m.jpg

It's not that it's a bad image, it's that the post work on it looks so bad and the unrealistic whiteness of your teeth makes them stand out WAAAAAAYYYY too much. 

You're both cute and sexy, depending on how you're styled and made up.  I like that versatility.  I also don't really care about height, as long as your body looks proportional...which yours seems too. 

I'm sure I could see you in one of my calendar pages, so I'll go with Option C for you.  We can meet for lunch and talk about ideas, so I can figure out exactly which car I'd shoot you with.

Sep 03 12 11:15 pm Link

Model

Ms Skyye

Palm Coast, Florida, US

You have a very pretty look, Ms Skyye, which is also versatile; based on the work in your portfolio.  Cute figure too.  I want to see you push your limits though.  Doesn't mean you have to compromise your standards, I just want you to step out of your comfort zone and have a little more fun with your shoots. 

I think lunch would be in order, so we can talk more about what you'd be comfortable with and see if we can get more of your personality to shine through your images. 

Option C for you.

Awe yay! ^.^ I do agree though!! I need to get some more work in there. smile thank you for the kind review!

Sep 03 12 11:18 pm Link

Model

Harley Ginger

Greenville, South Carolina, US

Would you like a new pinup style model for your car calendar? smile

Sep 03 12 11:24 pm Link

Photographer

Eros Fine Art Photo

Torrance, California, US

MoSherri Charla wrote:
Would I make the cut for the portfolio shoot? lol

Honey, with that avatar you'd be lucky to make it past my security guards.  That is seriously and awful photo.  It should read "Drag Queen of the Jungle".  You look like you were assaulted by Ru Paul after going on a 3-day binge of cocaine and whip-its.  That's a terrible choice for an avatar, so get rid of it ASAP!  The makeup is one of the worst I've seen.

No, seriously...dump it.

Okay, now I can move forward. 

I'm really not a big fan of the short hair on you and I hope at some point you're considering getting some corrective work done on your teeth.  You have a unique and exotic look, but that one particular feature can totally ruin an image.  Especially in an image like this one...

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111212/19/4ee6cb2b6dbf5_m.jpg

The shots where you have a wrap around your head show you have some potential to look very interesting, even though they're not shot that well IMHO, but the studio shots with the shoes do nothing for you. 

I just don't see you fitting anything I'm looking for, so I'd have to go with Option A for you.

Sep 03 12 11:27 pm Link