Forums > Events > Oct 13 / 2013 'Cruiseboat Photoshoot' / Cabo & PV

Model

Mizz Ro

Corona, California, US

Jin N Tonic wrote:

hee hee just get that brunette nymph on board too and who knows the kind of trouble we'll get into ;D

and what's been going on with carnival ships??

I can be your brunette nymph. I promise I'm a ball of fun wink

Apr 05 13 06:23 pm Link

Model

Mizz Ro

Corona, California, US

Select Models wrote:

We gotta get the Shalerbabes on the boat... come on guys... she's guarenteed to overheat your camera... I mean HEY... checkout her port... borat

Yes PLEASE!!! I met Shalee at my very first shoot ever and she is such a lovely person inside and out wink Would love it if we could both make it on this boat in October Shalee!

Apr 05 13 06:24 pm Link

Model

all_names_are_taken

Ankeny, Iowa, US

Looks fun...is there a list of photographers going?

Apr 06 13 09:54 am Link

Model

Gina Madonna

Los Angeles, California, US

Hello Photogs....

Am seeking for a Sponsor for this cruise!!!!! Will NOT be Dissapointed with, have been modeling for 8 years, agency represented smile Check out portfolio... and keeping fingers crossed to get sponsored smile smile smile

Feel Free to review port!!!!

Thanks
Gina

Apr 06 13 08:16 pm Link

Model

Gina Madonna

Bikini Swim Wear !!

Hope to be sponsored.
http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/121009/21/5074fe36a49a5_m.jpg

Apr 06 13 08:19 pm Link

Model

Shalee Holleman

Bandon, Oregon, US

Mizz Ro wrote:

Yes PLEASE!!! I met Shalee at my very first shoot ever and she is such a lovely person inside and out wink Would love it if we could both make it on this boat in October Shalee!

Oh my and it is the lovely Miz Ro! always the highest recommendation for this girl....need I mention what a great trio this would be! I do hope to c u on this boat Hun....can u say one hell of a reunion! LOL Who's up for it? I know I am

Apr 07 13 12:14 am Link

Photographer

photoguy35

Goodyear, Arizona, US

Select Models wrote:
Yeah but is one extra day worth TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS?... 6 day cruise $500... 7 day cruise $700... guess it all depends if the photographer wants to spend and extra FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS for that extra day... because he's paying a models way too... wink

Paul Albert wrote:
I think my agent has rooms still at a rate from several months ago.  I can check it out if anyone is interested.

Current rates for the two cruises from Carnival shown below.  Interior rooms are not too much different (total of $160 more for the extra day), but the rates for balcony cabins on the 10/6 cruise are waaay higher (total of $440 more for the extra day, unless Paul's travel agent still has rooms at the lower rate):

10/6 7 day cruise:
4 people interior:  $539 per person
2 people interior:  $769 per person
2 people balcony:  $1109 per person

10/13 6 day cruise:
4 people interior:  $499 per person
2 people interior:  $689 per person
2 people balcony:  $889 per person

Apr 07 13 11:18 am Link

Photographer

Select Models

Upland, California, US

photoguy35 wrote:
Current rates for the two cruises from Carnival shown below.  Interior rooms are not too much different (total of $160 more for the extra day), but the rates for balcony cabins on the 10/6 cruise are waaay higher (total of $440 more for the extra day, unless Paul's travel agent still has rooms at the lower rate):

10/6 7 day cruise:
4 people interior:  $539 per person
2 people interior:  $769 per person
2 people balcony:  $1109 per person

10/13 6 day cruise:
4 people interior:  $499 per person
2 people interior:  $689 per person
2 people balcony:  $889 per person

Thankyouverymuch... so there you have it boys and girls... the 10/13 'cruiseboat photoshoot' is DEFINITELY the better cruise deal... especially if you plan on getting a balcony room.  ALSO keep in mind for those models who can't be away from home for a whole week without making at least alittle money (and this cruise is only 6 days)... THIS cruiseboat photoshoot is the only one where models get an opportunity to actually 'make money' while on the cruise, as we have one full day (that's Friday) of 'one on one shoots' planned... wink

Apr 07 13 11:49 am Link

Model

Shalee Holleman

Bandon, Oregon, US

BUMP!!!

Apr 08 13 07:07 pm Link

Model

Mizz Ro

Corona, California, US

Shalee Holleman wrote:

Oh my and it is the lovely Miz Ro! always the highest recommendation for this girl....need I mention what a great trio this would be! I do hope to c u on this boat Hun....can u say one hell of a reunion! LOL Who's up for it? I know I am

Haha! Thanks hun! And yes it would be an AWESOME reunion! So c'mon guys! Help us girls out with a sponsorship! I will also be bringing my makeup kit with me so I will be happy to do some makeup for any girls who want it! wink

Apr 08 13 09:01 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Upland, California, US

all_names_are_taken wrote:
Looks fun...is there a list of photographers going?

Best thing to do is scan over the last half a dozen pages and see how's posted, looking for a model to sponsor.  You'll find quite a few... wink

Apr 09 13 12:56 am Link

Photographer

Select Models

Upland, California, US

Will you need permits to shoot on the cruiseboat or in Mexico?... NO!  Is transportation a problem on this cruise?... NO... you're literally a few minutes of walking time away from where you're shooting.  Can you take award winning images while on this cruise?... YES!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2787/4191672031_4f71f2a3d8_o.jpg

Apr 09 13 01:09 pm Link

Model

Jin N Tonic

Select Models wrote:
Will you need permits to shoot on the cruiseboat or in Mexico?... NO!  Is transportation a problem on this cruise?... NO... you're literally a few minutes of walking time away from where you're shooting.  Can you take award winning images while on this cruise?... YES!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2787/4191672031_4f71f2a3d8_o.jpg

and don't forget your most recent triumph featuring a photo with yours truly, taking over the elevators aboard the cruise on the left! ;D

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/35001_306983976093849_1725373880_n.jpg

Apr 09 13 08:20 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Upland, California, US

Jin N Tonic wrote:

and don't forget your most recent triumph featuring a photo with yours truly, taking over the elevators aboard the cruise on the left! ;D

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/35001_306983976093849_1725373880_n.jpg

Hey Jin... major funtimes on that cruise fur sure.  Hope to seeya when you're back out here in SoCal too... borat

Apr 09 13 11:39 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Upland, California, US

Had to postpone my 'model announcement' for the next week... but it's coming soon... stay tuned... wink

Apr 11 13 10:31 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Select Models wrote:
Had to postpone my 'model announcement' for the next week... but it's coming soon... stay tuned... wink

y?

Apr 12 13 12:04 am Link

Photographer

Select Models

Upland, California, US

FFantastique wrote:

y?

Because JT... I like to keep YOU in suspense... lol... and maybe a few others too... wink

Apr 12 13 11:25 am Link

Photographer

Select Models

Upland, California, US

FFantastique wrote:

y?

I can see JT hanging on the edge of his seat right now... lol

Apr 13 13 12:50 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Select Models wrote:

I can see JT hanging on the edge of his seat right now... lol

waiting :-)

Apr 14 13 12:29 am Link

Photographer

SC-Photo

Tempe, Arizona, US

This sounds like fun and I need a vacation -- I am interested in sponsoring a model and I may have one but welcome any contacts :-)

Apr 16 13 08:31 am Link

Model

NYMPH

Oakland, California, US

Daw! Jin!

Apr 17 13 01:20 pm Link

Model

Jin N Tonic

NYMPH wrote:
Daw! Jin!

Apr 18 13 12:36 am Link

Model

Carson B

Oxnard, California, US

Still looking for a sponsor over here!smile
Take a look through my port and let me know if I am what you are looking for!

Apr 18 13 11:13 am Link

Photographer

Toothpick Productions

San Jose, California, US

NYMPH wrote:
Daw! Jin!

Apr 18 13 09:23 pm Link

Model

Mizz Ro

Corona, California, US

Still looking for a sponsor over here! big_smile

Apr 18 13 09:29 pm Link

Photographer

photoguy35

Goodyear, Arizona, US

I just heard from the travel agent several of us are using.  She currently has cabins that she either has to book or release (by 5/6 or 5/13, depending on which cruise).  Her rate is significantly less than what Carnival is charging.

Prices are per person, double occupancy and INCLUDE all the taxes and government fees:

OCTOBER 6 CRUISE (7 DAYS) (see other thread for details before booking), prices are good through 5/5

Inside category 4B - $556 versus $769 on Carnival
Balcony category 8C - $801 versus $1059 for the cheapest balcony (obstructed view)  on Carnival
Balcony category 8E - $821 versus $1059 for the cheapest balcony (obstructed view)  on Carnival

OCTOBER 13 CRUISE (6 DAYS), prices are good through 5/12

Inside category 4D - $638 versus $709 on Carnival
Balcony category 8E - $873 versus $889 for the cheapest balcony (obstructed view)  on Carnival
Balcony category 8K - $913 versus $889 for the cheapest balcony (obstructed view)  on Carnival

Contact Paula's Travel, (805) 582-2551 or (805) 583-8339 if interested.

Apr 20 13 06:29 pm Link

Model

Shalee Holleman

Bandon, Oregon, US

still looking for sponsor if any one is interested

Apr 21 13 05:43 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Upland, California, US

Shalee Holleman wrote:
still looking for sponsor if any one is interested

Former great cruiseboat photoshoot llama here... DEFINITELY worth sponsoring guys.  Pick Shalee up a ticket... you WONT be dissapointed... borat

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110926/21/4e8152d13a72d.jpg

Apr 22 13 11:12 pm Link

Model

CheyGal

Elk Grove, California, US

I know being a new model it's highly unlikely for me to find a photographer interested in sponsoring me in such but this looks like such an amazing set up. I hope one of the years I'll have the opportunity to join everyone (:

Apr 23 13 12:01 am Link

Photographer

Select Models

Upland, California, US

CheyGal wrote:
I know being a new model it's highly unlikely for me to find a photographer interested in sponsoring me in such but this looks like such an amazing set up. I hope one of the years I'll have the opportunity to join everyone (:

Hey Chey... there's quite a few photographers looking for models to sponsor for this cruise.  Keep posting and hopefully we'll see you on Oct 13th... borat

Apr 23 13 02:55 am Link

Model

Charlie Kristine

Dallas, Texas, US

Select Models wrote:

Hey Chey... there's quite a few photographers looking for models to sponsor for this cruise.  Keep posting and hopefully we'll see you on Oct 13th... borat

I thought only I was up at this hour Gary ;-)  busy boy

Apr 23 13 03:11 am Link

Photographer

CushenberryPhotography

Houston, Texas, US

This sound like a blast!
I am in!

Apr 23 13 03:18 am Link

Photographer

Select Models

Upland, California, US

Charlie Kristine wrote:
I thought only I was up at this hour Gary ;-)  busy boy

Hey CK baberz... THIS is the major funtimes cruise you should be comin on girl... because THIS this the cruise you came on last time... borat  And HEY guys... Charlie Kristine just happens to be looking for a sponsor... wink

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110303/13/4d700ea88f2ba.jpg

Apr 23 13 09:47 am Link

Model

Danielle Reid

Little Rock, Arkansas, US

I'd love to be sponsored. Anyone want a country girl from Arkansas?

Apr 23 13 10:43 am Link

Model

Charlie Kristine

Dallas, Texas, US

Select Models wrote:
Hey CK baberz... THIS is the major funtimes cruise you should be comin on girl... because THIS this the cruise you came on last time... borat  And HEY guys... Charlie Kristine just happens to be looking for a sponsor... wink

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/110303/13/4d700ea88f2ba.jpg

For taco Tuesday Ill take a sponsor--- ;-)

I might join the cruise but actually as a photographer and vacation--- we shall see how the season pans out.

Thanks for always making me beautiful!

Taco Tuesday--- June!

Apr 23 13 07:34 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Upland, California, US

Charlie Kristine wrote:

For taco Tuesday Ill take a sponsor--- ;-)

I might join the cruise but actually as a photographer and vacation--- we shall see how the season pans out.

Thanks for always making me beautiful!

Taco Tuesday--- June!

Cool... seeya in June at Taco Tuesday.  If you do decide to attend this cruise as 'a photographer'... YOU GOTTA KNOW that you're gonna be asked to shoot several times a day... that's gonna be a given... wink

Apr 25 13 03:47 pm Link

Photographer

Select Models

Upland, California, US

OK... today's the day I 'drop the bomb'... model I'm inviting is MICHELE BELLE!  Checkout her 'mostly nude port' at MM#1565314

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100522/09/4bf7ff85d7d68.jpg

I met with her a few weeks ago... great personality and super easy to get along with... kinda wacky sense of humor like mine... lol

Apr 29 13 08:19 pm Link

Photographer

Toothpick Productions

San Jose, California, US

Select Models wrote:
OK... today's the day I 'drop the bomb'... model I'm inviting is MICHELE BELLE!  Checkout her 'mostly nude port' at MM#1565314

I met with her a few weeks ago... great personality and super easy to get along with... kinda wacky sense of humor like mine... lol

Awesome!!...  More Amazing Talent!!  Great choice Gary!  Welcome Michele!!   Can't wait to meet all the Stunning models and cool-ass photographers on this cruise!!!

-Toothpick Ted

Apr 29 13 10:11 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Select Models wrote:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/100522/09/4bf7ff85d7d68.jpg

Very nice! ;-)
Breathing again!

Apr 30 13 03:09 am Link

Photographer

Select Models

Upland, California, US

FFantastique wrote:
Very nice! ;-)
Breathing again!

So HEY JT... you on board this year?

Apr 30 13 06:44 am Link