This thread was locked on 2014-12-26 20:02:36
Forums > Events > Oct 13 / 2013 'Cruiseboat Photoshoot' / Cabo & PV

Model

The Exotic Jewel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

It is almost May and almost time for me to say I am looking for a sponsor for the cruise smile.

Apr 30 13 09:44 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Tina Maria Desaro wrote:
It is almost May and almost time for me to say I am looking for a sponsor for the cruise smile.

Fur sure girl... and don't forget to bring your barbeque... lol

May 01 13 08:05 am Link

Photographer

C.C. Holdings

Los Angeles, California, US

I like how it is a different boat this year, the "Miracle", now that the Splendor moved to New York.

how different are the carnival cruise boats?

May 01 13 07:44 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

C.C. Holdings  wrote:
I like how it is a different boat this year, the "Miracle", now that the Splendor moved to New York.

how different are the carnival cruise boats?

Checkout the Carnival Cruiselines website for a list of their sailing cruiseships... quite a big difference in the design and sizes of their ships.  The Miracle is one of their newer ships with an upscale and colorful decor... borat

May 02 13 10:13 am Link

Model

Jin N Tonic

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Select Models wrote:

Checkout the Carnival Cruiselines website for a list of their sailing cruiseships... quite a big difference in the design and sizes of their ships.  The Miracle is one of their newer ships with an upscale and colorful decor... borat

awww.. so no retro 70s and the color salmon screaming at ya from every angle? ;D

May 02 13 03:34 pm Link

Photographer

C.C. Holdings

Select Models wrote:

very cool, so when you going to do a list of the models booked and the ones waiting for sponsoring?

May 02 13 06:07 pm Link

Model

Mikah Sullivan

San Diego, California, US

if anyone is looking for a super rad, adventurous model please let me know!
Looking for a sponsor

May 10 13 11:13 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

C.C. Holdings  wrote:

very cool, so when you going to do a list of the models booked and the ones waiting for sponsoring?

Putting that list together next week... stay tuned... wink

May 11 13 11:35 am Link

Photographer

SC-Photo

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Wow :-( -- should have booked it earlier -- maybe next year -- balcony unobstructed over $900 per -- Rates going up in a couple of days according to Jessica --

May 15 13 11:39 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

SheltonCole wrote:
Wow :-( -- should have booked it earlier -- maybe next year -- balcony unobstructed over $900 per -- Rates going up in a couple of days according to Jessica --

I have two spots available in my room for $680 each... message me if you're interested... wink

May 15 13 12:58 pm Link

Model

NoleyCRyan

Mesa, Arizona, US

Looking for a sponsor for this year's cruise. Would love to attend and I will make the shoots worth your while!! Email me at [email protected] or here for sponsorship.
Thank you so much!
Noley

May 16 13 07:19 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Hey Noley... adding one of your pics to the page... hope you get a sponsor soon.  I'll also be changing the original post early next week to include your photo and all the other models photos interested in going on the cruise, as well as all those confirmed so far... stay tuned... wink

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130514/06/5192387267148.jpg

Noley's pic... lookin for a sponsor... wink

May 16 13 02:50 pm Link

Model

Michele Chevere

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Miracle here I come! Woo HOO!

May 16 13 08:51 pm Link

Model

Brittney Robb

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I am looking for a sponsor for this year's cruise.I would love to attend!I always know how to have fun in a shoot and will make it worth your time! You can Email me at [email protected]
Thank you!
-Brittney

May 17 13 06:25 pm Link

Model

NoleyCRyan

Mesa, Arizona, US

Hi! I am looking for a sponsor for the cruise! I do my own hair and makeup, and have several looks that will wow you. I am reliable and will be where I need to be when I need to be there, even if others aren't. smile  I am very comfortable with my body and have no problems with doing nude work.
Please review my portfolio here on Model Mayhem and let me know if you are interested in sponsoring me, or know someone who might be! I will not disappoint! I bring 8 years of dance and unique poses to each and every shoot and I take direction very well. I love modeling and it shows in my photos!
I am a spokes model for Tastie Brands and have multiple custom itty bitty teeny weenie bikinis to bring!! I am also being featured  in the upcoming Bikini Magazine this summer! I have shot with many photographers in the Phoenix area as well as out of town photographers at the spring Arizona shoot out 2013. Model Mayhem References as follows: 2983142,2730724,2457595,1452788,2663813,2596668.

May 18 13 09:34 am Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

NoleyCRyan wrote:
Hi! I am looking for a sponsor for the cruise! I do my own hair and makeup, and have several looks that will wow you. I am reliable and will be where I need to be when I need to be there, even if others aren't. smile  I am very comfortable with my body and have no problems with doing nude work.
Please review my portfolio here on Model Mayhem and let me know if you are interested in sponsoring me, or know someone who might be! I will not disappoint! I bring 8 years of dance and unique poses to each and every shoot and I take direction very well. I love modeling and it shows in my photos!
I am a spokes model for Tastie Brands and have multiple custom itty bitty teeny weenie bikinis to bring!! I am also being featured  in the upcoming Bikini Magazine this summer! I have shot with many photographers in the Phoenix area as well as out of town photographers at the spring Arizona shoot out 2013. Model Mayhem References as follows: 2983142,2730724,2457595,1452788,2663813,2596668.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/2983142 SheltonCole
https://www.modelmayhem.com/2730724 Robert R French Photogr
https://www.modelmayhem.com/2457595 Daryl Nickelson
https://www.modelmayhem.com/1452788 DaveKelleyPhotography
https://www.modelmayhem.com/2663813 Sylar Aramis
https://www.modelmayhem.com/2596668 OutOfTheBoxPhotoWorks

This model is awesome! Good references coming back, reliable, punctual, psycho-social support, law abiding, no pets nor plants, etc. What are you waiting for?

LOL. :-)

May 18 13 10:32 am Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

nodakphoto wrote:
I really need to start saving my pennies....

Progress report? :-)

May 19 13 12:31 pm Link

Model

NoleyCRyan

Mesa, Arizona, US

Guess who has a sponsor!!!!!! ME!!! That's who! Thank you so much, Russell! Gonna be great fun!!! SO so happy!!

May 20 13 05:50 pm Link

Photographer

C.C. Holdings

Carson B wrote:
I'm looking for a sponsor for this one smile
What a bummer though I will turn 21 the day after this cruise gets back! Haha

Hey Gary are you throwing a renn faire group again this year? I'll be season passing it this year so I need to know which weekend y'all are gonna be there!

the ship is going to Mexico though

May 20 13 07:34 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

NoleyCRyan wrote:
Guess who has a sponsor!!!!!! ME!!! That's who! Thank you so much, Russell! Gonna be great fun!!! SO so happy!!

Awesome!
Congrats!

Is your agent for hire? :-)
She sure is effective!

What is Russell's MM?

May 20 13 08:47 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

NoleyCRyan wrote:

Hey Noley... that's GREAT NEWS... congrats girl!  I'm putting up confirmed models and models who want to attend before this weekend... stay tuned... wink

May 20 13 09:43 pm Link

Photographer

Scottsdale Images

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Here I am.. I think I posted on the first or second page that I wanted to go and was saving pennies. Well I shot Noley last week and after talking, we worked it out.

Russell
Scottsdale Images

May 20 13 10:10 pm Link

Model

Elle Effingham

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Would love a sponsor!  for this and other trips.

May 21 13 03:56 am Link

Model

Brittney Robb

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Still looking for a sponsor!

May 21 13 04:28 am Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Brittney Robb wrote:
Still looking for a sponsor!

@BrittneyBrobb follow, whether or not...

May 21 13 08:33 pm Link

Photographer

Scottsdale Images

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

And the winner is......

Cabin 7211   Veranda Deck

May 22 13 10:57 am Link

Model

Mizz Ro

Corona, California, US

Still looking for a sponsor! If you're looking for a model we should definitely get in touch smile PM me here or send me an email! Thanks all!

Ro
[email protected]

May 25 13 12:03 am Link

Model

NoleyCRyan

Mesa, Arizona, US

Yay Russell! Cabin 7211, whoohoo!!

May 25 13 11:34 am Link

Model

Heavenly

Tullahoma, Tennessee, US

I am interested in attending this shoot. Could someone please get back to me with more details.

Thank You
Alesia

May 26 13 02:30 pm Link

Model

Heavenly

Tullahoma, Tennessee, US

Would love to have a sponsor for this event. Any photographers still in need of a model please PM me.

Thanks

May 26 13 02:34 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Updates coming end of this week... borat

May 28 13 11:29 pm Link

Model

The Exotic Jewel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Does anyone know the going price now for the cruise, a photographer friend of mine wants to know, thanks smile.

May 29 13 12:17 am Link

Photographer

Scottsdale Images

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Tina Maria Desaro wrote:
Does anyone know the going price now for the cruise, a photographer friend of mine wants to know, thanks smile.

Check the Carnival link on the first page, it will give you pricing and cabin availability, or call Jessica at Carnival, her extension is also listed there...

I just booked a midship interior for 2, upper deck for about 1600

May 29 13 04:13 pm Link

Model

Gina Madonna

Newport Beach, California, US

Hello All Photogs...

Am seeking a sponsor!!!!! Will LOVE to go, and am an experienced model/ Fulltime Bikini/ Lingerie Model.. Will not be dissapointed. Feel Free to Review portfolio, Passport Ready!!!! big_smile

Message me..

Gina

May 29 13 10:03 pm Link

Model

The Exotic Jewel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

A little bird told me I could be going on this cruise smile.

May 30 13 07:39 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Tina Maria Desaro wrote:
A little bird told me I could be going on this cruise smile.

What?... which bird?... a cookoo... doodoo bird?... luney bird?... carrier pigeon?... hmm... lol

May 31 13 09:23 pm Link

Model

NoleyCRyan

Mesa, Arizona, US

Tina, Hope to see you there!!
Noley

Jun 01 13 02:33 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Select Models wrote:
What?... which bird?... a cookoo... doodoo bird?... luney bird?... carrier pigeon?... hmm... lol

Penguin? :-)

Jun 01 13 07:47 pm Link

Photographer

Scottsdale Images

Scottsdale, Arizona, US

Select Models wrote:
Updates coming end of this week... borat

Its the end of the week.... lol

Jun 02 13 01:13 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US