This thread was locked on 2013-08-25 15:22:19 by Sita Mae. Reason: http://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=901646
Forums > Events > **FETISHCON 2013** Tampa, Fl **Aug 15-18**

Model

Ms Annabelle Genovisi

Posts: 73

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Naughty Ties wrote:

You might still be vanilla but I'm doin' my best to bring you over to the dark side! You have GOT to sit in on one of my shoots this year and check it out first hand.  wink

I GET DIBS ON BLOWING T-DOGS MIND.....

AGAIN!!!
is it august yet?

New corsets, skirts, stockings and pantyhose ordered... to be put in the Not-To-Be-Worn-Til-FetCon Safe...

Thanks you Slave Chris!

Miss you Mom and Pops Badman...xoxox

Feb 07 13 01:55 pm Link

Model

Ms Annabelle Genovisi

Posts: 73

Atlanta, Georgia, US

T-Dog Studio wrote:

Badman I wouldn't miss it.  May be down your way again soon.

Can you please send me pics from me and CandleBoxx playing please!!!

Feb 07 13 01:56 pm Link

Model

orias

Posts: 5037

Tampa, Florida, US

thattoriegirl wrote:
Recently moved to Tampa and hoping to make it this year for the first time smile
xo t

yay we love first timers smile

Feb 08 13 04:24 pm Link

Model

Sophie LaRae

Posts: 290

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I'm just wondering how the heck he remained Vanilla after last year? I can see after the first year... he stayed locked in room shooting... Seriously...lol

You guys... and you know who you are Jerry Badman and Annabelle... must finish the takeover of ... ??

Feb 09 13 04:56 am Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Posts: 3154

Riverview, Florida, US

Sophie LaRae wrote:
I'm just wondering how the heck T-Dog remained Vanilla after last year? I can see after the first year... he stayed locked in room shooting glamour?... At Fetcon? Seriously...lol

You guys... and you know who you are Jerry Badman and Annabelle... must finish the takeover of T-Dog and make him into.... ??

I think we need to set up a day/time to get you, Annabelle and any other hotties who want to join in together in my room, get T-Dog to sit in the corner and we'll wipe the vanilla right off his face permanently!  wink

Feb 09 13 01:36 pm Link

Model

Sophie LaRae

Posts: 290

Nashville, Tennessee, US

:)Are you gonna put him up in the corner?

Feb 09 13 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

T-Dog Studio

Posts: 367

Nashville, Tennessee, US

FETISHCON ROCKS

Feb 10 13 07:24 am Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Posts: 3154

Riverview, Florida, US

Sophie LaRae wrote:
:)Are you gonna tie him up in the corner?

Yikes!! No way, we'll just give him a drink and a camera and see what happens.  lol

Feb 10 13 11:04 am Link

Model

Sophie LaRae

Posts: 290

Nashville, Tennessee, US

lol... I think it would be way more more to tie him up..smile but okay drinks will work smile

Feb 10 13 07:00 pm Link

Model

Sophie LaRae

Posts: 290

Nashville, Tennessee, US

lol... I am putting him in a Dog collar this year..smile

Feb 10 13 07:01 pm Link

Model

orias

Posts: 5037

Tampa, Florida, US

Just bought a new camera WOOT!  only cost a mild fortune that's all,  but worth it in the end smile 

now time to throw some hotties in front of it ;P

Feb 11 13 09:17 am Link

Photographer

AHouston

Posts: 419

Norfolk, Virginia, US

orias wrote:
Just bought a new camera WOOT!  only cost a mild fortune that's all,  but worth it in the end smile 

now time to throw some hotties in front of it ;P

Orias,

Let's shoot monsters in May wink  I understand that Krueger fellow is pretty hot!

Feb 11 13 01:53 pm Link

Model

ginger_S

Posts: 40

Los Angeles, California, US

Yes! I'm coming this year! I'm so excited I just want to start booking and planning everything already.

Feb 11 13 07:13 pm Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Posts: 3154

Riverview, Florida, US

Sophie LaRae wrote:
lol... I am putting him in a Dog collar this year..smile

Well lookit at the Dom side come out in you!  wink

T-Dog, you gonna let Sophie get away with that? Tell you what...I'll hogtie her and you photograph her.  hehehehe

Feb 11 13 07:13 pm Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Posts: 3154

Riverview, Florida, US

ginger_S wrote:
Yes! I'm coming this year! I'm so excited I just want to start booking and planning everything already.

You're first time? Sweet...another FetCon cherry getting ready to go POP!

Feb 11 13 07:15 pm Link

Model

ginger_S

Posts: 40

Los Angeles, California, US

Naughty Ties wrote:

You're first time? Sweet...another FetCon cherry getting ready to go POP!

Lol yep, and it's five days after my birthday!

Feb 11 13 07:18 pm Link

Photographer

T-Dog Studio

Posts: 367

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Naughty Ties wrote:

Well lookit at the Dom side come out in you!  wink

T-Dog, you gonna let Sophie get away with that? Tell you what...I'll hogtie her and you photograph her.  hehehehe

You hog tie her and we will get Annabelle to whip her meanwhile we will have beers, laugh and maybe even take a pic or two.

Feb 11 13 07:20 pm Link

Model

Sophie LaRae

Posts: 290

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Annabelle would not do that to me... she is Too sweet..... smile

Feb 11 13 07:21 pm Link

Model

Sophie LaRae

Posts: 290

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Oh wait.... let me rethink that... do I get the Hitachi while she does that?

Feb 11 13 07:22 pm Link

Model

Chrissy Daniels

Posts: 76

Clearwater, Florida, US

Registered and excited to be attending Fetish Con again this year!
I've been to almost every show since they began and love every minute of it.

Anyone needing a redhead for a shoot, let me know! smile

Feb 11 13 07:39 pm Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Posts: 3154

Riverview, Florida, US

T-Dog Studio wrote:

You hog tie her and we will get Annabelle to whip her meanwhile we will have beers, laugh and maybe even take a pic or two.

That sounds like a plan my friend!

Feb 12 13 11:57 am Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Posts: 3154

Riverview, Florida, US

Sophie LaRae wrote:
Oh wait.... let me rethink that... do I get the Hitachi while she does that?

That can be arranged.......

Feb 12 13 11:59 am Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Posts: 3154

Riverview, Florida, US

ginger_S wrote:

Lol yep, and it's five days after my birthday!

No better way to celebrate a belated birthday than at FetCon! You're gonna have SO much fun!

Feb 12 13 12:00 pm Link

Model

orias

Posts: 5037

Tampa, Florida, US

AHouston wrote:

Orias,

Let's shoot monsters in May wink  I understand that Krueger fellow is pretty hot!

ahhh freddy how i love you and your sexy sweater ;P

Feb 12 13 02:08 pm Link

Model

Sophie LaRae

Posts: 290

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Naughty Ties wrote:

That can be arranged.......

Ohhh... I love some Hitachi and bondage ... if done correctly and by an expert.. smile

Feb 12 13 05:28 pm Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Posts: 3154

Riverview, Florida, US

Sophie LaRae wrote:

Ohhh... I love some Hitachi and bondage ... if done correctly and by an expert.. smile

Ahem.....you called?  wink

Feb 12 13 07:41 pm Link

Model

orias

Posts: 5037

Tampa, Florida, US

I've decided to assist as well as just model this year to continue my transition out of the modeling biz smile

I'll have a room to shoot in as a backup,  my professional video lights as backups, my dslr and vid camera as a second shooter,  a second pair of hands for groping and tying lol,  a temper to wrangle distracted models, female-ness ot help with hair/makeup/wardrobe, and my hotness to jump in and model from time to time to spice things up on set tongue

I've assisted many producers before and they traditionally get nearly double the content or better and more unique content in the same time frame.  I haz references ;P

Any takers?

http://www.modelmayhem.com/casting/1697236

Feb 13 13 10:49 am Link

Photographer

BondDave

Posts: 46

Leesburg, Florida, US

I can vouch for Orias, a true pro and a fantastic lady in any capacity.

Feb 14 13 03:52 am Link

Model

orias

Posts: 5037

Tampa, Florida, US

BondDave wrote:
I can vouch for Orias, a true pro and a fantastic lady in any capacity.

awz you're so sweeet ;P  maybe i'll see you at metro or mega before fetcon ;P

Feb 14 13 12:06 pm Link

Model

Sophie LaRae

Posts: 290

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Naughty Ties wrote:

Ahem.....you called?  wink

I did... did you not get the message I left...? wink

Feb 16 13 05:55 pm Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Posts: 3154

Riverview, Florida, US

orias wrote:
I've decided to assist as well as just model this year to continue my transition out of the modeling biz smile

I'll have a room to shoot in as a backup,  my professional video lights as backups, my dslr and vid camera as a second shooter,  a second pair of hands for groping and tying lol,  a temper to wrangle distracted models, female-ness ot help with hair/makeup/wardrobe, and my hotness to jump in and model from time to time to spice things up on set tongue

I've assisted many producers before and they traditionally get nearly double the content or better and more unique content in the same time frame.  I haz references ;P

Any takers?

http://www.modelmayhem.com/casting/1697236

Will you do it naked?

Oh damn.....shit...did I say that out loud....

Feb 16 13 08:14 pm Link

Photographer

HLB Productions

Posts: 38

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Doing my best to make it this year!

Feb 16 13 09:45 pm Link

Model

orias

Posts: 5037

Tampa, Florida, US

Naughty Ties wrote:
Will you do it naked?

Oh damn.....shit...did I say that out loud....

thats a distinct possibility lol

Feb 17 13 11:38 am Link

Photographer

Marin Photography NYC

Posts: 7248

New York, New York, US

Damn I need to move to Tampa!!!

Feb 17 13 12:02 pm Link

Model

orias

Posts: 5037

Tampa, Florida, US

Marin Photography wrote:
Damn I need to move to Tampa!!!

hehe or at the very least just come down for the week and we'll spoil ya ;P

Feb 17 13 12:23 pm Link

Photographer

AHouston

Posts: 419

Norfolk, Virginia, US

orias wrote:

ahhh freddy how i love you and your sexy sweater ;P

I've picked up a few red-and-green items for you as well.

Now back to FETCON.  Hotel reservations can be made through the Fet-Con website.

Feb 18 13 11:21 am Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Posts: 3154

Riverview, Florida, US

orias wrote:

thats a distinct possibility lol

Oh yeah? We need to talk about a few things then. I'll PM you when I have some details in mind.  smile

Feb 18 13 07:55 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Posts: 24639

Tampa, Florida, US

Sophie LaRae wrote:
I'm just wondering how the heck T-Dog remained Vanilla after last year? I can see after the first year... he stayed locked in room shooting glamour?... At Fetcon? Seriously...lol

Can't get more vanilla then me...
hell,I'm the only photog who shoots at the beach at fetcon and shoots PG13 stuff

Feb 22 13 02:54 pm Link

Model

orias

Posts: 5037

Tampa, Florida, US

Naughty Ties wrote:

Oh yeah? We need to talk about a few things then. I'll PM you when I have some details in mind.  smile

giggity giggity

Feb 23 13 10:05 am Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Posts: 3154

Riverview, Florida, US

Chris Rifkin wrote:

Can't get more vanilla then me...
hell,I'm the only photog who shoots at the beach at fetcon and shoots PG13 stuff

What is this PG13 stuff you speak of? Never heard of that at FetCon. lol

Feb 23 13 02:29 pm Link